• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Welcome to the Brig RS6Man...

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
7/10/15
Ireland
This convo can continue in the Brig.

RS6man

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
6/3/18
What a shame. All in cahoots obviously. Goodnight and god bless.

DD60

Eagle Eyed Moderator
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
28/4/17
"I will liase with the other mods and see what action they will take. You are clearly in over your head."

The other mods would have banned you by now.
" Ralphy" as bent over backwards to accommodate you. Yet you continue to spew disrespectful back talk.

You're an idiot and deserve to be banned. Bye bye !

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
RS6man You sir are a fvcking idiot. Even if you don’t get banned you have ruined your chances of ever being a contributing member on RWI....or any other rep watch forum. trailboss99 doesn’t take kindly to members being rude to staff. Later shithead.

Reactions: Surftime and DD60

JOP

Renowned Member
30/1/17
For every Irish friend that feels offended by the referance of alcohol consumption per country that the inmate try to use against the mod,
i like to declare that movies and press did give me the impression that Irish people can handle a glass or two more than the average in other countries.
Not that they are addicted or that they living their lives with a glass in hand.

The World Health Organization confirms this.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_alcohol_consumption_per_capita

Besides this, i do have the impression that they like gold bracelets along with Misfits, something that i can't fully understand...

Reactions: C Master

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
7/10/15
Ireland
For every Irish friend that feels offended by the referance of alcohol consumption per country that the inmate try to use against the mod,
i like to declare that movies and press did give me the impression that Irish people can handle a glass or two more than the average in other countries.
Not that they are addicted or that they living their lives with a glass in hand.

The World Health Organization confirms this.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_alcohol_consumption_per_capita

Besides this, i do have the impression that they like gold bracelets along with Misfits, something that i can't fully understand...

Lol I am trying to figure out what "other" is.

The pub scene especially rural pubs has nearly died since 2010. There is a lot more consumption at home now, which is probably more excessive especially with wine.

Reactions: JOP

Hor-Fan

When the going gets weird
Supporter
Certified
14/1/17
Bat Country
Other would be Russia, those people drink 24/7! When I was in St. Petersburg I witnessed kiddies on the way to school with tallboy brewskis in their hands!

T3RM1N4T0R

The Terminator Mod
Advisor
25/8/13
I am very disappointed in you. I called you out for an incorrect Nuke and you still haven't admitted your error.

I'm sure that it'll eat you up inside that you were wrong and aren't a big enough man to admit it here in front of all your friends.

I will liase with the other mods and see what action they will take. You are clearly in over your head.
I stand by the decision made
You are a piece of work
And for the record we can nuke a sales thread for any reason we want.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
Good grief, what an ass the OP is.
As Tucker intermated I don't take kindly to folk who don't take direction let alone are rude to staff or members. I'd find another forum if I were you.

jduval

You're Saying I Can Sell?
25/5/16
Atlanta
You guys showed incredible patience with this guy. Especially considering all of the other stuff you deal with to keep this site going. Too bad you can't force him to show proof of therapy before letting him out of the Brig.

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

Reactions: DD60 and Surftime

RDRoss

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
28/5/19
Is it confirmed it was the same douche?