• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

You can do your disputes here bigtimerush

blackboxes

Advisor/Supporter
Advisor
31/5/15
bigtimerush

https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...mm-chronograph

You disputed on this sale despite writing a good review on the watch here

https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...d-my-ff-chrono

You have been given a chance to make right since your last PM to myself and the seller, and unfortunately goodwill is seldom appreciated. You have since went missing again despite reminders.

'Hey there sorry for the delayed response. Been dealing with a few of these things. I had quite a large list of things around $5k worth of fraudulent transactions I needed to dispute through my financial institution. Im still trying to sort this out as around 3 people have had this issue of a disputed transaction with me.'

Since then you have successfully gotten the watch and robbed JJS123 out of his money... so what comes next
is you returning him the money owed.

----- Help us to help you -----

You have 48 hours from now to make right. This is the only grace you will get.

You don't look like a person with financial difficulties to scam someone over a rep so help us to help you.

JJS123

yodog

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
2/9/11
In my parent's basement
This is exactly what happened with another person that had his bank card hacked - the bank automatically disputed every single charge dating X amount of days back. I got hit with a $1800 chargeback even though it was paid as gift, but as long as he used a card to send a gift payment it doesn't even matter....

JJS123

12/3/18
Conus
I’ve tried emailing and PM'ing this guy several times and I still have not received a response. I feel like I have given this guy every opportunity to make this right. In a situation like this has anyone ever tried calling the person at their place of work? I really did not want to do that but I feel like I have no other option. If anyone has any other suggestions I would love to hear them because I really don’t know what else I can do at this point.

blackboxes

Advisor/Supporter
Advisor
31/5/15
I’ve tried emailing and PM'ing this guy several times and I still have not received a response. I feel like I have given this guy every opportunity to make this right. In a situation like this has anyone ever tried calling the person at their place of work? I really did not want to do that but I feel like I have no other option. If anyone has any other suggestions I would love to hear them because I really don’t know what else I can do at this point.

Mate I think it's a plausible idea; just don't use your own Number to do so, in case it reveals your own details to him.