• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Stay here and have a think about it jasonvdwaars98

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
Stuck in your trip?

Most of the time I have no idea what you're talking about, and this is no exception.

You're full of shit kid, you're stupid, self absorbed, dishonest, deceitful and a dirty fucking liar.

You seriously need to grow up, you're 20 and you behave like you're 10.

Reactions: legend and Maron

capice

I'm Pretty Popular
12/12/07
I really don't know what the problem is.....if it is insured, which should be visible on the slip of PostNL, then the sender gets the payment from PostNL, not the addressee... As the shipment is missing the correct CN22 customs form, it will probably is going to be send back to you...so pay the seller back m8, it is the only thing you can do.

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
I really don't know what the problem is.....if it is insured, which should be visible on the slip of PostNL, then the sender gets the payment from PostNL, not the addressee... As the shipment is missing the correct CN22 customs form, it will probably is going to be send back to you...so pay the seller back m8, it is the only thing you can do.

Basic international shipping rules/regulations - the parcel belongs to the sender up until the point that it is handed over to the addressee - only the sender can make insurance claims/launch investigations, seek compensation - quite simply because the parcel belongs to him and him only until it is delivered.

Reactions: Caesar

jasonvdwaars98

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
17/6/16
Little update!
story with Warren will continue shortly.

other update.

I just got a call from PostNL.
She told me they've tried to deliver the package to yourlefttoe twice.
He refused this package for some reason.
The package is now delivered that’s what PostNL said.
Also got a mail of PostNL with the report that i send to the mods that they can see what happend.
Will post a screenshot with Tapatalk in a minute

jasonvdwaars98

INMATE
17/6/16
b9defc9c9a7bdcf851bb362b9c5bb1ad.png

Will put the text in a translator in english

The foreign post organisation has definitively confirmed that damage was found to your disrupted package. However, it is not clear whether this is only the packaging or that the contents have been damaged or missing.

Post Nord claims that the package was delivered or refused or has been declined by the consignee, despite the fact that the status scans are not yet adjusted. I would therefore ask you kindly to contact the consignee to address the real damage and delivery status. I would like to thank you for the effort.

Once I receive your reply, I will see the basis of all the information that is appropriate for the situation.

I trust you to have sufficient informed and wish you a good weekend.

Do you have any questions? Then you can contact me on number 088 - 2255555. I'm accessible from Monday to Friday from 8: 30 to 8: 00 p. M. and Saturday at 9: 00 a. m. to 6: 00.

Sincerely,

Moniek Zeilstra
Research abroad

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

Champsy

15/4/18
UK
Little update!
story with Warren will continue shortly.

other update.

I just got a call from PostNL.
She told me they've tried to deliver the package to yourlefttoe twice.
He refused this package for some reason.
The package is now delivered that’s what PostNL said.
Also got a mail of PostNL with the report that i send to the mods that they can see what happend.
Will post a screenshot with Tapatalk in a minute

You wish to start with me again? I have my watch back you scamming piece of shit so do yourself a favour and correct what is left to do and forget all about me like I had you. Being back in my head is seriously not good for you I do not take Kindly to scammers.

Reactions: 3king

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
The never ending story of the little boy who couldn't ship a watch - they'll make a movie about this in 10 years.

Reactions: 3king

jasonvdwaars98

INMATE
17/6/16
You wish to start with me again? I have my watch back you scamming piece of shit so do yourself a favour and correct what is left to do and forget all about me like I had you. Being back in my head is seriously not good for you I do not take Kindly to scammers.

Shall i post the screenshots here?
everything is send to the mods
you are the scammer you piece of shit
i wish i kept the AP dumb ASS

for everyone to now

i came with evidence that i sended the watches to warren en they are taken at the customs
that was enough evidence for the mods that i was in my right in this case
from beginning till the end i told the mods i will make this up with warren we split the lost when the case is solved.
warren told me that he would buy a new watch for me if i sended his watch back to him.
i did and now he say “do you think i will buy something for you?”
so Warren is not a men of his word and talks shit he promised me things and he is not doing that

the whole conversation that i had with warren is send to the mods and Some other people so will see what happen

jasonvdwaars98

INMATE
17/6/16
The never ending story of the little boy who couldn't ship a watch - they'll make a movie about this in 10 years.

Still here trippie trippie dog smoke your weed and get your self a normal job instead shouting/blaming people in the brig
maybe Judge is a nice job for you!????

capice

I'm Pretty Popular
12/12/07
So PostNL has an autograph for reception? Has the buyer spoken to the deliveryguy?

blackboxes

Advisor/Supporter
Advisor
31/5/15
Because I'm on a vacation and I don't want to ruin my appetite from this sick show...

Yourlefttoe as Pm-ed yesterday please confirm if you received the item, if there's even anything inside.

jasonvdwaars98 I'll just copy and paste the screenshot on my stance on this as repeatedly stated October 2

cX8OI.png

Photo backing my assessment stated

cXiso.png

jasonvdwaars98

INMATE
17/6/16
i think it's better close all the cases and delete my account from RWI please.
champsy goodluck with your AP hope you enjoying it i will forget you dirty scammer
yourlefftoe email me if you received the package as the post says

thanks for fun time! No thanks for this shitty brig

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
champsy goodluck with your AP hope you enjoying it i will forget you dirty scammer

LOL, it doesn't work like that kid - the internet is for ever. When you need a job and a future employer checks your name on the internet he may well stumble upon this thread - the thread where you lied, bullshitted, back talked and did everything you could to shrug off your responsibilities as the seller and shipper of several watches - and what a clusterfuck it turned out to be for all those who purchased off you.

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
Because I'm on a vacation and I don't want to ruin my appetite from this sick show...

Yourlefttoe as Pm-ed yesterday please confirm if you received the item, if there's even anything inside.

jasonvdwaars98 I'll just copy and paste the screenshot on my stance on this as repeatedly stated October 2

cX8OI.png

Photo backing my assessment stated

cXiso.png

Damn, they didn't stand a chance, especially that Patek.

Yourlefttoe

19/4/13
Case can't be closed
i never received it... And the Post Norway never sent it onwards because it was damaged...So i can't have rejected it. (PostNord is not responsible for shipping of this parcel) Its Post Norway and the item NEVER left Oslo. Tracking can be checked on posten.no

Last edited:

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12

Shall i post the screenshots here?
everything is send to the mods
you are the scammer you piece of shit
i wish i kept the AP dumb ASS

for everyone to now

i came with evidence that i sended the watches to warren en they are taken at the customs
that was enough evidence for the mods that i was in my right in this case
from beginning till the end i told the mods i will make this up with warren we split the lost when the case is solved.
warren told me that he would buy a new watch for me if i sended his watch back to him.
i did and now he say “do you think i will buy something for you?”
so Warren is not a men of his word and talks shit he promised me things and he is not doing that

the whole conversation that i had with warren is send to the mods and Some other people so will see what happen

Case can't be closed
i never received it... And the Post Norway never sent it onwards because it was damaged...So i can't have rejected it. (PostNord is not responsible for shipping of this parcel) Its Post Norway and the item NEVER left Oslo. Tracking can be checked on posten.no

You vile, lying, self absorbed little turd. If your mother and father ever read this thread . . .

You lie as you breath, nothing you say can be taken at face value, you're worthless, you are detritus. You wouldn't know what the truth was if it sunk it's teeth into your tiny little cock.

Still here trippie trippie dog smoke your weed and get your self a normal job instead shouting/blaming people in the brig
maybe Judge is a nice job for you!????

You think that'll hurt me ? I've seen you haircut dumb fuck. I so pity your parents, the shame they must feel at having produced this lying, self serving flap of skin that is you.

Champsy

15/4/18
UK
You vile, lying, self absorbed little turd. If your mother and father ever read this thread . . .

You lie as you breath, nothing you say can be taken at face value, you're worthless, you are detritus. You wouldn't know what the truth was if it sunk it's teeth into your tiny little cock.

Basically this as I couldn't of put it better myself. Yes I said I would get you a replacement standard rep watch if you proved to ME you wasn't a scammer. I've had no letter from customs received to state they have confiscated my package (which I have received anytime that has happened) only a PostNL operator telling me your tracking code was never in there system and there is nothing else they can do.

So you will never be able to prove to me anything, why? Because you lie as you breath, nothing you say can be taken at face value, you're worthless, you are detritus. You wouldn't know what the truth was if it sunk it's teeth into your tiny little cock. @tripdog13/10/18

Reactions: Caesar