• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Stay here and have a think about it jasonvdwaars98

capice

I'm Pretty Popular
12/12/07
I don't understand....from the email it is clear that the shipment was damaged from the start of the customs issue...

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
I don't understand....from the email it is clear that the shipment was damaged from the start of the customs issue...

The problem here is that we've been relying on jasonvdwaars98 to tell us what's happening with these shipments because of the language barrier. Looks like he's been lying right from the beginning, and he seems pretty intent on having us believe that the parcel has been destroyed by Customs - which means no delivery. But now it seems the parcel is only damaged.

I would put money on there never having been a watch in that parcel - at least not the watch that was paid for - and the parcel was sent out 'damaged' by the sender.

Reactions: Maron and 5t3f4n

blackboxes

Advisor/Supporter
Advisor
31/5/15
Jason.. til date we have been very patient with you, it states in english ITEM DESTROYED. (Edit damaged)

If this is due to mismanagement of packaging, which i have seen in Champsy's case previously, then you owe it to your buyer to resolve the issue, not drag on this charade.

Last edited:

Digital.

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
25/7/15
I really hope this is sorted out with a positive resolution. I get a clearer response talking to my dog than Jason. I’d rather shove wasps up my arse than ever deal with him again!

Reactions: XpanzerX

zachsdad82

Supporter
Certified
20/2/14
Jason.. til date we have been very patient with you, it states in english ITEM DESTROYED.

If this is due to mismanagement of packaging, which i have seen in Champsy's case previously, then you owe it to your buyer to resolve the issue, not drag on this charade.
Does it it say "item damaged" and not "item destroyed"? Or am I misunderstanding?

Sent from my LG-H870 using Tapatalk

jasonvdwaars98

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
17/6/16
So the mail says nothing about destroyed m8,??? It is still at customs, the shipment was damaged and is now held for further inspection....why do you say it was destroyed?

I mean damaged sorry

jasonvdwaars98

INMATE
17/6/16
Sorry wrong word choice...
i mean of course damaged
people who calling me a liar need to do a step back and think twice... i’m absolute not a liar
2 cases are already solved
with red1 was a miscommunication we split the costs case solved
with champsy it was not my fault so if you don’t know the whole story don’t blame me

this one i bad luck... not a shipping fault the norway customs are very strict and you cant do anything to it.
i did exactly wat yourlefttoe told to me
shipped the watch is GIFT

but i always see the same persons in every brig topic
you Guys always blaming everyone if you don’t even know the whole story

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
Sorry wrong word choice...
i mean of course damaged
people who calling me a liar need to do a step back and think twice... i’m absolute not a liar
2 cases are already solved
with red1 was a miscommunication we split the costs case solved
with champsy it was not my fault so if you don’t know the whole story don’t blame me

this one i bad luck... not a shipping fault the norway customs are very strict and you cant do anything to it.
i did exactly wat yourlefttoe told to me
shipped the watch is GIFT

but i always see the same persons in every brig topic
you Guys always blaming everyone if you don’t even know the whole story

Would you like a tissue to wipe the snot that's dribbling from your nose ?

3 people have recently had the misfortune to deal with you, those 3 people have all had problems with their transactions.

What does that say about you ?

Yourlefttoe

19/4/13
blackboxes sorry for not being around, been sick all week

i can confirm that customs did NOT destroy the item.

This has NOTHING to do with customs.

This has everything to do with either:
1. Poorly packaged parcel with or without watch
2. Poorly filled customs form.

Jason, you did NOT ship as I requested. Check your PM history. You said you did, then when it went mssing you said something else. Then you said something else again, then now youre saying something again

YES they are strict but personal-use reps are NOT illegal in Norway and they do NOT destroy single shipments of reps

Don't blame customs for fucks sake

jasonvdwaars98

INMATE
17/6/16

Jason, you did NOT ship as I requested. Check your PM history. You said you did, then when it went mssing you said something else. Then you said something else again, then now youre saying something again

YES they are strict but personal-use reps are NOT illegal in Norway and they do NOT destroy single shipments of reps

Ik heb het verkeerd verwoord in het Engels ik bedoelde dat het pakket beschadigd was niet vernietigd

Digital.

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
25/7/15
a49fb8bdac02a0b2c8e72043d48327ba.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

blackboxes

Advisor/Supporter
Advisor
31/5/15
Jason in short what it means is that very very simply - the package was damaged on transit due to poor packaging. So what is all this delaying about? You have your insurance. Refund the guy and call it a day!

For effs sakes I don't get why you're still sitting on your arse for?? Over these 14 pages of posts and you're always saying ITS NOT MY FAULT.

Be a a grown up, do the right thing.

jasonvdwaars98

INMATE
17/6/16
Jason in short what it means is that very very simply - the package was damaged on transit due to poor packaging. So what is all this delaying about? You have your insurance. Refund the guy and call it a day!

For effs sakes I don't get why you're still sitting on your arse for?? Over these 14 pages of posts and you're always saying ITS NOT MY FAULT.

Be a a grown up, do the right thing.

it's absolute not poor packaging i pack my packages like a TrustyTime.
cardboard box then a inner box of demping material in that i put the watch that was an ARF so with the plastic box and fill the box up with paper that it can move

jasonvdwaars98

INMATE
17/6/16
and BTW in the mail that i got from yourlefttoe that he got from norway post they write that the package has fallen out during transport

jasonvdwaars98

INMATE
17/6/16

sorry that i wrote in dutch i thought that capice quoted me

jasonvdwaars98

INMATE
17/6/16

i did shipped it as you say!
maybe i can you to the postnl shop and they have the shipping documents.
then you can see that i shipped it right

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
This is almost comical, a kid who doesn't speak his own language and is not responsible for any of his mistakes.