• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Stay here and have a think about it jasonvdwaars98

blackboxes

Advisor/Supporter
Advisor
31/5/15
Yourlefttoe may you share with us the details from postNL so that we can help assess the situation for you please?

Thanks!

jasonvdwaars98

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
17/6/16
Yourlefttoe may you share with us the details from postNL so that we can help assess the situation for you please?

Thanks!
blackboxes Yourlefttoe
I can share it!
they contact me friday morning it think...
they said that the package is not destroyed but that the package is at the customs...
i contacted yourlefttoe and told him what PostNL said
i got a mail back from yourlefttoe with evidence that it’s not at the custom.
so tomorrow i will contact PostNL again en send everything that i got to them (Mails from norway post, screenshot of norway post)

Btw
Postnl was BIG in the Dutch news this week because they're losing a lot of packages or that the package is destroyed or not handling it well the package.

capice

I'm Pretty Popular
12/12/07
Investigation can take up to 3 months i have experienced, postnl is f&¥ing up things.....I had a shipping which postnt said was still in Holland after 10 days, 3 days later it arrived at the buyer in the US

gym chan

Known Member
Certified
1/4/18
Vietnam/Canada
Investigation can take up to 3 months i have experienced, postnl is f&¥ing up things.....I had a shipping which postnt said was still in Holland after 10 days, 3 days later it arrived at the buyer in the US

How are they still in business lol

blackboxes

Advisor/Supporter
Advisor
31/5/15
I don't see the letter/details yet @jasonvdwaars98

Please keep it here for transparency.

Tx

jasonvdwaars98

INMATE
17/6/16
This is what they send to me

J2UST.jpg

Then is send the e-mail to them that i got from @yourlefttoe
0896244a867e8fa41de1103146eb5841.png

Now still waiting for an answer

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:

Raddave

Most Delicious of all Nipples!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
This is what they send to me

J2UST.jpg

Then is send the e-mail to them that i got from @yourlefttoe
0896244a867e8fa41de1103146eb5841.png

Now still waiting for an answer

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

waiting from an answer from whom ?

jasonvdwaars98

INMATE
17/6/16
waiting from an answer from whom ?

PostNL...

PostNL say that the package is stuck at the customs in norway... and the norwaypost said that the package is destroyed... so one of them is lying!

capice

I'm Pretty Popular
12/12/07
According to the letter from PostNL the shipment is stuck in customs since the 6th of August because a CN22 customs form is missing on the parcel which should indicate the value of the content.
The Norwegian customs need written or an image of the content and value. Zeilstra from postnl says the Norwegian customs is very strict. She wants a written statement, copy of the custom form or photo proof of the value of the content and then she will contact Post Nord.
The buyer should be aware that depending on the value there can be customs fees and import tax

Reactions: Maron and tripdog

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
According to the letter from PostNL the shipment is stuck in customs since the 6th of August because a CN22 customs form is missing on the parcel which should indicate the value of the content.
The Norwegian customs need written or an image of the content and value. Zeilstra from postnl says the Norwegian customs is very strict. She wants a written statement, copy of the custom form or photo proof of the value of the content and then she will contact Post Nord.
The buyer should be aware that depending on the value there can be customs fees and import tax

At last, a coherent explanation as to what is going on.

Why the fuck that stupid fucking kid couldn't explain that is anybody's guess.

Getting coherent answers and accurate information about these parcels out of that fucking kid is like pulling teeth with a set of rubber pliers.

Reactions: Champsy and Maron

capice

I'm Pretty Popular
12/12/07
At last, a coherent explanation as to what is going on.

Why the fuck that stupid fucking kid couldn't explain that is anybody's guess.

Getting coherent answers and accurate information about these parcels out of that fucking kid is like pulling teeth with a set of rubber pliers.

lol,....like with superglue..........takes loooooooooooooooonnnnnngggggggg, but finally we are getting somewhere

jasonvdwaars98

INMATE
17/6/16
Hi
just got mail back from PostNL!
they have contacted post norway and sadly yes the package is destroyed...
They start an investigation in norway it takes 15 working days...
so we need to wait and see what happens next.

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
Hi
just got mail back from PostNL!
they have contacted post norway and sadly yes the package is destroyed...
They start an investigation in norway it takes 15 working days...
so we need to wait and see what happens next.

Post the email here.

capice01 can translate it.

capice

I'm Pretty Popular
12/12/07
In 12 years on the boards I never had a shipment destroyed, guess I was lucky......so Norwegian customs destroyed the watch?...normally they first contact the addressee...

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
In 12 years on the boards I never had a shipment destroyed, guess I was lucky......so Norwegian customs destroyed the watch?...normally they first contact the addressee...

Exactly, before destroying a parcel - somebody else's property, normally they contact you first.

capice

I'm Pretty Popular
12/12/07
So the mail says nothing about destroyed m8,??? It is still at customs, the shipment was damaged and is now held for further inspection....why do you say it was destroyed?

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
So the mail says nothing about destroyed m8,??? It is still at customs, the shipment was damaged and is now held for further inspection....why do you say it was destroyed?

jasonvdwaars98 you need to stop lying kid, you are digging a very deep hole for yourself.