• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Stay here and have a think about it jasonvdwaars98

GingerBubba

SUPERLATIVE SUPPORTER I'm an angel
24/10/17
You might be having difficulty concentrating because of what happened with the hair. I get it, I'd be pissed too - I bet they did it when you were passed out on the couch. A joke's a joke, but fuck it man, that's going too far. You look ridiculous . What I don't get is, how did they put the make up on you and get your eyes to stay open when you were unconscious ?

Oh come on, I've sat through this scammer's thread for ages to see some pictorial gold and yet here you are still teasing me with it! POST THE PICS!!!!

Reactions: shinynewbling25

Raddave

Most Delicious of all Nipples!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
Guys lets give this a little bit or room please , and give him a chance to to do the right thing

Reactions: DD60

mari115

Put Some Respect On My Name
9/6/18
Nearer than you think
You are asking a valid question and receiving a lot of good info.

when i list a sale I make sure to disclose EVERY LAST DETAIL about the watch, along with photographs. I make the terms of my sale extremely clear in the sales post, I also go over those details via PM with the buyer and make sure he/she understands and agrees. If there is any doubt between the other party and myself I pass on the deal. I make sure to list in the sales post what kind of shipping I use, how it will be packaged, how I will declare the parcel. Again, i go over this info with the buyer prior to accepting payment. I tell the buyer I will ship however you instruct me, declare how you instruct me, and based upon that the shipping and customs risk is on the buyer. If the buyer is not happy with that, or we can't agree, simply walk away from the deal.

Despite the fact that I always agree with the buyer that I am not responsible for shipping or customs, assuming that I have followed exactly what we have agreed upon, I will do everything I can to resolve a problem that may arise. That means I will contact the courier and enquire about the parcel. If needed i will open an investigation. I will stay in contact with the buyer via pm or email all the way until they tell me the package has arrived safe and sound and that they are happy. If I can't post the parcel when I agreed to, I will let them know ASAP, apologize, and recommit. If I won't be able to answer their messages for any reason, I will let them know in advance so they won't worry.

If you read and understand the rules of RWI, take care in how you treat other members, be clear in your communication and have integrity in your word, I assure that you will be fine.

If you intentionally scam other members, or have the worst luck on the planet and act completely negligent in your responsibilities as a seller and forum member, then you end up here. 99% of the time if you are in the brig over a sale or a number of sales, the reason is explained by the former.

amazing answer, thank you! :) !

Reactions: Maron

blackboxes

Advisor/Supporter
Advisor
31/5/15
Just an update on a few of the issues as of right now.

- Champsy's watch is in the hands of a neutral party in Holland now, with hope, back to him soon. Thank you for playing your part Jason.

- Red1's partial refund of partial in euros will be sent to him next week

- Yourlefttoe's issue is still as stated. Jason as much as we try our best to mediate situations, leaving your buyer on the fence is not the best thing to do. I maintain my stand in the last post, and would implore you to make the right choices so that we may be done with this charade.

Maron Huge props on how a good sale process should go :)

Reactions: Maron and Rx4Time

capice

I'm Pretty Popular
12/12/07
@jason
I prefer English as the majority doesn't understand dutch...you asked me why I reply in this thread,..easy to answer...I hate scammers.
I heard form MartijnP about Champsy's watch...one down, two to go..but what I don't understand is the fact that if the shipment is lost and this is confirmed by Postnl, then why don't you refund yourlefttoe?
The Postnl procedure is that they start or have started the investigation and you will get your money back, simple as that. It can take a few months but you will get it back unless the shipment was not insured.
I lost a few pakages last year and all was solved except for 2 which are still under investigation.

Reactions: legend and Champsy

greenfishlamp

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
14/6/18
Boy, you just don't seem to get it. If the parcel was seized and destroyed by Customs then you, the seller, are not responsible. But if the contents were destroyed during shipping then it's highly likely that you are responsible - because you didn't pack it correctly.

You might be having difficulty concentrating because of what happened with the hair. I get it, I'd be pissed too - I bet they did it when you were passed out on the couch. A joke's a joke, but fuck it man, that's going too far. You look ridiculous . What I don't get is, how did they put the make up on you and get your eyes to stay open when you were unconscious ?
Anyway, you gotta get your own back on those guys. Maybe 'sell' them some watches, which you then ship in your usual way ? ;)

Jesus Tripdog thanks for making me choke on my orange juice.

McGilli

Looking Around
1/11/17
it's insured till €200 so when that's fixed with postnl you get the money back
--------
because i put the value of the package on 0 and send the watch as a gift

Can anyone explain how you get $200 insurance back from a package where you marked the value as $0?

Rx4Time

Supporter, Panerai lover
Supporter
Certified
31/3/16
CONUS
If he marked it as a gift then there was to be no cost to the recipient, but still a replacement value, or do I misunderstand how shipping insurance works? Regardless I'm glad there's been at least some positive motion hopefully all will be resolved soon.

capice

I'm Pretty Popular
12/12/07
Replacement value with registered shipping is standard 100 euro or 500 euro depending on the given value by the sender,.... if it is shipped registered with value 0, normally there will be no replacement paid (used to be 50 euro standard). The sender can try to proof the actual value of the shipped item by invoice and even then PostNL might not refund the actual value....
The mentionned 200 is not a posibility with registered, only up to 100 or up to 500. Above 5500 it is called insured value with extra cost, you have to fill out forms with description of the item ect.
I have been there and done that...:(

Reactions: Yourlefttoe

Champsy

15/4/18
UK
As blackboxes has stated my watch is now back in safe hands, still to be shipped to me but that isn't a problem seeing as Jason isn't the one posting it.

Thanks to all those that contributed to making this guy do the right thing, my patience had gone and watch was already written off so without you guys, THANKYOU!!

Thanks to the admin team here, especially blackboxes and the team over at rwg.cc also.

Hopefully the right thing will be done for the other 2 cases but as far as I am concerned my case is done.

Thanks again everyone.

Yourlefttoe

19/4/13
Good to hear that Champsy

hopefully we will hear back from Jason again

No response yet as to what he plans to do yet

Reactions: Champsy

jasonvdwaars98

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
17/6/16
Update!
Champsy
the watch will be shipped from another dutch member to Warren!
red1
just send the money back!
Yourlefttoe

will send you an e-mail with details that i got from PostNL

thanks

Rx4Time

Supporter, Panerai lover
Supporter
Certified
31/3/16
CONUS
I'm hopeful that all affected will be made whole again by the inmate. I'm quietly optimistic.