• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Stay here and have a think about it jasonvdwaars98

jasonvdwaars98

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
17/6/16
If it is aangetekend/registered, either it is insured for 100 euro or 500 euro....no other choice. But you are the client of postnl so you get the money...and now you let your buyer wait until you get paid by postnl????? What a freakin %& you are mate,....you have to learn a lot...if you put a value to 0, insurance is not possible...

Waar bemoei jij me eigenlijk mee mafkees

Raddave

Most Delicious of all Nipples!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
But it’s a little weird then you need to ban the disclaimers
then this would not happen

we did ban the disclaimers , in the post from r2d4 that i quoted

capice

I'm Pretty Popular
12/12/07
Mafkees,....???? Who is the scammer here, you are lying your teeth of here sukkel, just tell the truth and do the right thing

blackboxes

Advisor/Supporter
Advisor
31/5/15
I shipped the watch to yourlefttoe insured
but in my sales topic i say worlwide shipping is on OWN risk

it’s not my fault that the norway post destroyed the package

Clarification 1: I believe many of us have chimed in on the risk part. Believe what you will but 'package is not my problem after sending out' does not sit well with any of the staff here.

Clarification 2: Norway post did not necessarily destroy your package. It states missing content, which means to say there is a likelihood of the item inside getting stolen due to (1) watch declaraction and (2) loose item, among others. "It is not my fault" is unacceptable as an answer.

This does serve as a reminder to any seller to take clear photos of whatever proof of tracking/customs declaration/details so that there is no debate later on.

Yourlefttoe reading the correspondence I do not think that jasonvdwaars98 has the intention to scam you, but I can see that no clear details have been provided by him unless asked. (example: tracking code, what was written for declaration, etc). Looking at the items he's sold in the last few sales and the packing of items, I can say with certainty that he's not a responsible seller, and slipshod with how he handles his watches (red1 example) and packing (champsy's packaging).

Jason, however this is not the point of contention. You are getting reimbursed by postNL, thus you should be making the compensation to your buyer ASAP and expediting the claim from them at the same time. The fact that you (again) did not capture any details of declaration, it's your word against your buyers.

RESPONSIBLE SELLING. PLEASE.

Reactions: edubbel

jasonvdwaars98

INMATE
17/6/16
Mafkees,....???? Who is the scammer here, you are lying your teeth of here sukkel, just tell the truth and do the right thing

Ja hoe ik het zeg ik weet niet waar jij je overal mee bemoeid en mij oplichter noemt maar er is helemaal niet opgelicht door mij
bij champsy heb ik bewijs geleverd aan de mods
en met red1 is het ook zo goed als opgelost dus ik weet niet wat jij dingen uit je nek zit te kramen terwijl je nergens niks van af weet !

Maron

Mythical Poster
16/2/15
Canada
thank you for your full answer!

You are asking a valid question and receiving a lot of good info.

when i list a sale I make sure to disclose EVERY LAST DETAIL about the watch, along with photographs. I make the terms of my sale extremely clear in the sales post, I also go over those details via PM with the buyer and make sure he/she understands and agrees. If there is any doubt between the other party and myself I pass on the deal. I make sure to list in the sales post what kind of shipping I use, how it will be packaged, how I will declare the parcel. Again, i go over this info with the buyer prior to accepting payment. I tell the buyer I will ship however you instruct me, declare how you instruct me, and based upon that the shipping and customs risk is on the buyer. If the buyer is not happy with that, or we can't agree, simply walk away from the deal.

Despite the fact that I always agree with the buyer that I am not responsible for shipping or customs, assuming that I have followed exactly what we have agreed upon, I will do everything I can to resolve a problem that may arise. That means I will contact the courier and enquire about the parcel. If needed i will open an investigation. I will stay in contact with the buyer via pm or email all the way until they tell me the package has arrived safe and sound and that they are happy. If I can't post the parcel when I agreed to, I will let them know ASAP, apologize, and recommit. If I won't be able to answer their messages for any reason, I will let them know in advance so they won't worry.

If you read and understand the rules of RWI, take care in how you treat other members, be clear in your communication and have integrity in your word, I assure that you will be fine.

If you intentionally scam other members, or have the worst luck on the planet and act completely negligent in your responsibilities as a seller and forum member, then you end up here. 99% of the time if you are in the brig over a sale or a number of sales, the reason is explained by the former.

jasonvdwaars98

INMATE
17/6/16
But it's still up to the buyer to read the topic well

I clearly indicated that worldwide shipping is at its own risk

Yourlefttoe

19/4/13
Jason, please just stop with the excuses and whitewashing the story for the forum.

i strongly recommend you go back and read your PMs.

The mods know the truth about the shipping and youre just embarrassing yourself

Just man up please
Its a terrible look making all these excuses to look “decent” on the forum.

I get shit happens but stop treating everyone here like a bunch of morons please.

jasonvdwaars98

INMATE
17/6/16
Jason, please just stop with the excuses and whitewashing the story for the forum.

i strongly recommend you go back and read your PMs.

The mods know the truth about the shipping and youre just embarrassing yourself

Just man up please
Its a terrible look making all these excuses to look “decent” on the forum.

I get shit happens but stop treating everyone here like a bunch of morons please.

Tell me where i lied about then?

jasonvdwaars98

INMATE
17/6/16
How have you been in here a week yet done nothing but regurgitate excuses?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mate if you don’t know the whole story don’t involve please
everything is solved only the thing with yourlefttoe niet

DD60

Eagle Eyed Moderator
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
28/4/17

when i list a sale I make sure to disclose EVERY LAST DETAIL about the watch, along with photographs. I make the terms of my sale extremely clear in the sales post, I also go over those details via PM with the buyer and make sure he/she understands and agrees. If there is any doubt between the other party and myself I pass on the deal. I make sure to list in the sales post what kind of shipping I use, how it will be packaged, how I will declare the parcel. Again, i go over this info with the buyer prior to accepting payment. I tell the buyer I will ship however you instruct me, declare how you instruct me, and based upon that the shipping and customs risk is on the buyer. If the buyer is not happy with that, or we can't agree, simply walk away from the deal.

Despite the fact that I always agree with the buyer that I am not responsible for shipping or customs, assuming that I have followed exactly what we have agreed upon, I will do everything I can to resolve a problem that may arise. That means I will contact the courier and enquire about the parcel. If needed i will open an investigation. I will stay in contact with the buyer via pm or email all the way until they tell me the package has arrived safe and sound and that they are happy. If I can't post the parcel when I agreed to, I will let them know ASAP, apologize, and recommit. If I won't be able to answer their messages for any reason, I will let them know in advance so they won't worry.

If you read and understand the rules of RWI, take care in how you treat other members, be clear in your communication and have integrity in your word, I assure that you will be fine.

If you intentionally scam other members, or have the worst luck on the planet and act completely negligent in your responsibilities as a seller and forum member, then you end up here. 99% of the time if you are in the brig over a sale or a number of sales, the reason is explained by the former.

Well stated, clearly and precisely. Taking ownership, compassion, respect is key to posting any items for sale in a forum community.
As well as clear understanding and commitment to following the Rules. And being of such personal moral fortitude that the willingness to comitt to the agreed upon sale transaction has only one end result - both parties satisfied. Both willing to make it right. Neither trying to pull the wool over the others eyes.

Why is that so difficult these days?

Last edited:
Reactions: Caesar and Maron

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
Top Poster Of Month
7/10/15
Ireland

And if every buyer and seller followed this we would not be as busy as we are trying to sort out the messes people create.

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
Top Poster Of Month
7/10/15
Ireland
Mate if you don’t know the whole story don’t involve please
everything is solved only the thing with yourlefttoe niet

Have you informed Raddave and blackboxes that the other two issues are resolved? Just asking as I have not seen this posted.

Digital.

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
25/7/15
Have you informed Raddave and blackboxes that the other two issues are resolved? Just asking as I have not seen this posted.

My issue is not resolved and as far as I’m aware neither is Champsy’s (however that could’ve changed over the last day or so).

jasonvdwaars98

INMATE
17/6/16
My issue is not resolved and as far as I’m aware neither is Champsy’s (however that could’ve changed over the last day or so).

You know that i solve your problem coming week

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
I shipped the watch to yourlefttoe insured
but in my sales topic i say worlwide shipping is on OWN risk
norway is not an country in the EU
i will help yourlefttoe! everything what i get from PostNL it’s for him but i’m not gonna refund him the watch.
it’s not my fault that the norway post destroyed the package
and it’s a little weird that yourlefttoe say that i didnt follow his shipping rules
because i put the value of the package on 0 and send the watch as a gift
And BTW the package is destroyed it’s not seized by the customs

Boy, you just don't seem to get it. If the parcel was seized and destroyed by Customs then you, the seller, are not responsible. But if the contents were destroyed during shipping then it's highly likely that you are responsible - because you didn't pack it correctly.

You might be having difficulty concentrating because of what happened with the hair. I get it, I'd be pissed too - I bet they did it when you were passed out on the couch. A joke's a joke, but fuck it man, that's going too far. You look ridiculous . What I don't get is, how did they put the make up on you and get your eyes to stay open when you were unconscious ?
Anyway, you gotta get your own back on those guys. Maybe 'sell' them some watches, which you then ship in your usual way ? ;)