• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Stay here and have a think about it jasonvdwaars98

jasonvdwaars98

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
17/6/16
So if you Guys don’t believe me on my word anymore this is the e-mail that Yourlefttoe send to me
I blurred his adress for privacy
vBQyq.jpg

173105d70e13424b41e8f1e20d62f631.png

Last edited by a moderator:

capice

I'm Pretty Popular
12/12/07
Postnl refund/insurance pay can take 3 months mate, just do the right thing as you will get the money from postnl, not the buyer...and I know for sure

jasonvdwaars98

INMATE
17/6/16
Postnl refund/insurance pay can take 3 months mate, just do the right thing as you will get the money from postnl, not the buyer...and I know for sure

i received this mail only 2 or 3 weeks ago and called one day later PostNL
then you have to wait for the letter that is 3 till 5 days and now they need to sort everything out and believe me that takes long at postnl

i sold a watch on another forum and the package came roughly destroyed at the guy who bought it from me it was a day-date when he opened the package the bracelet was broken because trowing
the investigation took 1,5 month before they came out with a conclusion and that package was shipped to a guy in holland so normally that don't take long waiting lists

jasonvdwaars98

INMATE
17/6/16
And btw
This is how warren Champsy is doing to me!
We agreed on shipping today till he whatsapped me yesterday evening

And after that
Warren send me this screenshot

vjIVb.jpg

vjQg2.jpg

3140e8bb7f5c3664604002616505ea55.jpg

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:

blackboxes

Advisor/Supporter
Advisor
31/5/15
You had that message because it's past the given grace given. All he wants is his watch back, I don't think that's hard to do? You had 4 working days to get it to your Dutch contact and it wasn't done.

Like I said, get it over and done with so that we can close these loose ends

Reactions: Ghostrider757

efajri

Put Some Respect On My Name
17/10/16
Midwest CONUS
Just do the right thing Jason; otherwise, someone will sell your name and address to Russian mafia or Al-Qaida operative as their cover point of contact and address.

MarksandSpencer

24/4/17
Just send what is theirs back to them and you won't have issues. It really is that simple. You tried to scam, it didn't work out, just do the right thing to rectify the scenario and move on.

Yourlefttoe

19/4/13
Jason
if you have got insurance covered, then you can paypal back the money and chase it with postNL.

My point is, you haven’t been straightforward with me since the whole situation started and I’ve been super patient.

I won’t put all the details here because I want the mods to decide what is fair or not.

The mods have asked me for the full story, messages etc. They can decide what should be done about our case.

Reactions: blackboxes

jasonvdwaars98

INMATE
17/6/16
Jason
if you have got insurance covered, then you can paypal back the money and chase it with postNL.

My point is, you haven’t been straightforward with me since the whole situation started and I’ve been super patient.

I won’t put all the details here because I want the mods to decide what is fair or not.

The mods have asked me for the full story, messages etc. They can decide what should be done about our case.

Only one thing i do is wait what PostNL has to say
it stands big in my sales topic
Worldwide shipping is OWN risk
i cant do more then wait what PostNL has to say

Raddave

Most Delicious of all Nipples!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
Jason you read this in the rules section , im sure ?

[h=2]Sales Disclaimers on M2M sales[/h] 25-11-13, 13:12
This is just an FYI to those that cut and paste a disclaimer like this one...

Cwazy Disclaimer
1. This is a used watch, NOT new. So expect some wear on it. WYSIWYG!
2. Asking questions does NOT mean that the watch is on hold. PM me with "I'LL TAKE IT" and I'll hold it.
3. I may not respond to your PM instantly. I may not respond to it within a few hours, this is because I have a life, and I require sleep. I'm not ignoring you (unless you send me an insulting offer, of course :p)
4. I will not take it back even if you find it too big, too small, too shiny or if your girlfriend thinks you are crazy for spending this amount on fake watches!
5. Buyer assumes customs and shipping risk! I'll provide proof of shipping. Once it leaves my hands, I'm no longer responsible for it.
6. This is a fake watch, a counterfeit made by underpaid Chinese workers in an abandoned warehouse (expect for the strap of course).
If you are looking for perfection and no flaws I suggest you start saving up for the genuine and not buy replicas because they will always have flaws and they will break eventually and when they do I will not repair it or send you a new one.
7. I reserve the right to choose a buyer.
I'm an honest guy. If you're not happy with any of the above then please don't buy the watch. If you do buy it, I'll take that as acceptance of the disclaimer.
8. Anyone may use this disclaimer, but responsibility for disclaimer rules fall upon the person who is using this disclaimer.
9. DO NOT PUT ANY NOTES IN PAYPAL PERIOD.

If you intend on selling something, be prepared to help your buyer with any issues. The staff will always side with the buyer first, these statements mean nothing if you send out a watch and it is DOA. No matter what your terms are, you need to be held accountable for what you sell. Understand that mistakes happen and be open to helping others fix issues. Otherwise, we consider that you are just using RWI as a dumping ground for faulty watches and your privileges will be removed.

Thank you in advance for your cooperation.

R2D4 Admin.

jasonvdwaars98

INMATE
17/6/16
Jason you read this in the rules section , im sure ?

[h=2]Sales Disclaimers on M2M sales[/h] 25-11-13, 13:12
This is just an FYI to those that cut and paste a disclaimer like this one...

Cwazy Disclaimer
1. This is a used watch, NOT new. So expect some wear on it. WYSIWYG!
2. Asking questions does NOT mean that the watch is on hold. PM me with "I'LL TAKE IT" and I'll hold it.
3. I may not respond to your PM instantly. I may not respond to it within a few hours, this is because I have a life, and I require sleep. I'm not ignoring you (unless you send me an insulting offer, of course :p)
4. I will not take it back even if you find it too big, too small, too shiny or if your girlfriend thinks you are crazy for spending this amount on fake watches!
5. Buyer assumes customs and shipping risk! I'll provide proof of shipping. Once it leaves my hands, I'm no longer responsible for it.
6. This is a fake watch, a counterfeit made by underpaid Chinese workers in an abandoned warehouse (expect for the strap of course).
If you are looking for perfection and no flaws I suggest you start saving up for the genuine and not buy replicas because they will always have flaws and they will break eventually and when they do I will not repair it or send you a new one.
7. I reserve the right to choose a buyer.
I'm an honest guy. If you're not happy with any of the above then please don't buy the watch. If you do buy it, I'll take that as acceptance of the disclaimer.
8. Anyone may use this disclaimer, but responsibility for disclaimer rules fall upon the person who is using this disclaimer.
9. DO NOT PUT ANY NOTES IN PAYPAL PERIOD.

If you intend on selling something, be prepared to help your buyer with any issues. The staff will always side with the buyer first, these statements mean nothing if you send out a watch and it is DOA. No matter what your terms are, you need to be held accountable for what you sell. Understand that mistakes happen and be open to helping others fix issues. Otherwise, we consider that you are just using RWI as a dumping ground for faulty watches and your privileges will be removed.

Thank you in advance for your cooperation.

R2D4 Admin.

Yes i think more then 3 or 4 times

Yourlefttoe

19/4/13
Jason, like I said i will let the mods make the judgement once they have the full story

i dont want to get into a internet shitfight

lets just say that im not a noob when it comes to rep sales and I know the risks involved- IF the shipping is done correctly.

capice

I'm Pretty Popular
12/12/07
Only one thing i do is wait what PostNL has to say
it stands big in my sales topic
Worldwide shipping is OWN risk
i cant do more then wait what PostNL has to say

wtf?....if you have send it insured and it is not delivered, you will be compensated by PostNL m8, and I can know because they screwed up deliveries of several parcels from me.....it took a few months but in the end all was paid.
what crap is that you should do what Postnl says????...they will pay if the shipment is lost, you know that...you are responsable for shipping as you are the client from Postnl...not the buyer. You can put in a salespost whatever you want, but you can't wave this...don't be a coward hidding behind your statement in your salespost. Pay the guys their money back as it is the only thing you can do, just be a standup guy....you get your money from Postnl...or did you not insure it??

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
i received this mail only 2 or 3 weeks ago and called one day later PostNL
then you have to wait for the letter that is 3 till 5 days and now they need to sort everything out and believe me that takes long at postnl

i sold a watch on another forum and the package came roughly destroyed at the guy who bought it from me it was a day-date when he opened the package the bracelet was broken because trowing
the investigation took 1,5 month before they came out with a conclusion and that package was shipped to a guy in holland so normally that don't take long waiting lists

Boy, you sure don't have much luck with shipping watches do you. It looks like every watch you ship is either lost or damaged in transit.

Really bad luck.

Ralphy

SalesMod CodeName Duchess
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
8/7/15
Nebraska
Boy, you sure don't have much luck with shipping watches do you. It looks like every watch you ship is either lost or damaged in transit.

Really bad luck.

Like such bad luck... like wow...

Reactions: Maron

Yourlefttoe

19/4/13
What a coincidence that both his parcels have had problems.

Once  my parcel became ' damaged' he tried to get me to claim it from my postal service. They were very clear that its the sender who paid for insurance that has to claim for it. They gave me a letter as proof for him to claim it.

I would probably still be waiting for Jason to contact me about insurance if I hadn't stumbled onto this thread. The sale was 2 months ago. Yes, I am very patient (see? I'm not a noob)

Anyways I have sent the mods the information with the full story.

By the way Jason, I don't understand why its such a big deal to pay me back my money and you can chase it up with postNL?

Unless there is no insurance?

Â