• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Stay here and have a think about it jasonvdwaars98

jasonvdwaars98

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
17/6/16
What a coincidence that both his parcels have had problems.

OnceÂ* my parcel became ' damaged' he tried to get me to claim it from my postal service. They were very clear that its the sender who paid for insurance that has to claim for it. They gave me a letter as proof for him to claim it.

I would probably still be waiting for Jason to contact me about insurance if I hadn't stumbled onto this thread. The sale was 2 months ago. Yes, I am very patient (see? I'm not a noob)

Anyways I have sent the mods the information with the full story.

By the way Jason, I don't understand why its such a big deal to pay me back my money and you can chase it up with postNL?

Unless there is no insurance?

Â*

they are busy with it it's insured till €200 so when that's fixed with postnl you get the money back

jasonvdwaars98

INMATE
17/6/16
but read rule number 5 buyer takes the risk for shipping and for customs
Yourlefttoe what i will receive from postnl that's for you!

davidws

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
19/8/06
global
Reading this, I'm remembering the days when I was in the brig for merely being a dickhead to a low-balling wishful purchaser in a private message...

edubbel

27/9/15

C’mon dude, that’s not logic. You can’t just point at a disclaimer when things go south and say GLHF. And you bought that insurance, so the buyer should not have to wait for that whole process. Regardless, you have to work with your buyers with any hassle regarding the sale/shipping cause that’s not only what you should do but also what’s expected having the privilege to conduct business on RWI.

blackboxes

Advisor/Supporter
Advisor
31/5/15

Jason read again what Raddave mentioned.. this is the foundation of RWI m2m sales and what makes us different from other places where you sell your stuff.

If you intend on selling something, be prepared to help your buyer with any issues. The staff will always side with the buyer first, these statements mean nothing if you send out a watch and it is DOA. No matter what your terms are, you need to be held accountable for what you sell. Understand that mistakes happen and be open to helping others fix issues. Otherwise, we consider that you are just using RWI as a dumping ground for faulty watches and your privileges will be removed.

Thank you in advance for your cooperation.

In short, rule or not, you are EXPECTED to work with your buyer on customs and transit issues. Yourlefttoe document received and will process this shortly!

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
Top Poster Of Month
7/10/15
Ireland

How dare you misquote the rules. That Cwazy disclaimer are not our rules and cwazy1 himself is sad he ever made that disclaimer up.

These are the rules we expect RWI members to follow.

https://forum.replica-watch.info/fo...ction-rules-please-read-before-posting-update

It is a pity you did not read them and were more concerned about protecting yourself. Now look at where you are.

The real rule number 5

5) Pertinent information must be included about the watch for sale. For example:

Watch: Rolex Explorer V1
Dial: black
Movement: ETA Swiss 2836
Crystal: sapphire
Bracelet: included but shows signs of wear (see pics)
Modifications: BKLM crown installed by KATT (receipt included). Lume C1 Luminova applied by Vacuum, no receipt, but pic included.
Condition: runs fine, but loses nine seconds per day, there is also a ding on the 11 side of the bezel, desk diving scratches on the bezel
Location: watch is located in the US, but I will ship anywhere, customs seizure risk to the buyer
Price: $300 USD
Payment: PayPal--instant payment please, PayPal fees to be covered by buyer.

Note: price must be listed, as "auctioning" the item is not permitted. Accepted forms of payment must be listed.

M2M Sales area payment acceptance and guidelines. (Treat as others are you would want to be treated.)

First and foremost, any and all forms of payment are now accepted between buyer and seller. This is due to a vast array of payment types being available worldwide as a convenience to you. PayPal "gift" is now permitted but not encouraged.

Please pay accordingly to the seller in a timely manner. Accept and trust that the seller will, in good faith, pack and ship your wares carefully for it's travel to you. Always use tracking of some type so it can be traced.

RWI, Owners, Staff, Officers or Goats shall be held harmless and neutral to any sale within the sales sections. We disclaim all liability for any loss or damage (psychic, actual, special, direct, indirect and consequential) of every kind and nature, written and unwritten, known and unknown, suspected and unsuspected, disclosed and undisclosed, arising out of or in any way connected with the member to member sale section of Replica-Watch.info.We can only do so much to act as a mediator within your transaction(s). We are still monitoring for scammers and do collect information on these crooks to try and keep them out of RWI, but again, we can only do so much. Habitual offenders will be no-saled should the staff decide your selling is too much of a risk for other members.

Buyer and Seller beware, this is all on you.

Note that the more information you can provide, the faster your watch will sell and the more likely that you will draw potential customers to your sale.

SALES POSTS CANNOT BE EDITED OR MODIFIED BY THE SELLER. If updates or corrections need to be made, simply make an additional post to your sales thread, or contact a moderator or admin to make changes. This includes price changes, changes in offer, imminently pending sales, and completed sales. Once payment for a sale has been received, please mark your thread as [[SOLD]]. Please follow the instructions in this thread https://forum.replica-watch.info/thr...e-drop.364293/

Please do not proceed to sell/buy till the sales thread has been designated appropriately, ie [[For sale]] or
icon14.png

Also, if you have purchased an item and have sent payment, please also post this in the thread (as there have been rare cases of items having been fraudulently sold to multiple buyers.

mari115

Put Some Respect On My Name
9/6/18
Nearer than you think
So, all of this is shameful, and i do not side in any way with the brigged guy, but what if an honest guy ships a watch (with proof, tracking number and everything) and the watch gets lost or seized by the customs? even if the seller did everything in good faith, is it still the seller's responsibility? even if he stated that WW shipping responsibility is the buyer's only?
clarify this for me please! since i'm gonna ship a watch to new zeland soon and i'm afraid of customs

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
Top Poster Of Month
7/10/15
Ireland
So, all of this is shameful, and i do not side in any way with the brigged guy, but what if an honest guy ships a watch (with proof, tracking number and everything) and the watch gets lost or seized by the customs? even if the seller did everything in good faith, is it still the seller's responsibility? even if he stated that WW shipping responsibility is the buyer's only?
clarify this for me please! since i'm gonna ship a watch to new zeland soon and i'm afraid of customs

When I buy a watch I tell the buyer I assume all postage losses and customs risks. Not everyone does that.

The gentleman's agreement on RWI is the buyer and seller split the loss, but there is no one forcing you as a seller to take customs and shipping risk. However there is an onus to prove without doubt that you shipped the watch.

Reactions: edubbel and Tucker

Yourlefttoe

19/4/13
i’m happy to take the shipping risks if it was done as per my instructions and experience. I know how the whole internet rep sales thing goes. If it was done as asked then noone is to blame.

The full story isnt been told here but the mods know the details of this transaction.

Reactions: Maron

mari115

9/6/18
Nearer than you think
When I buy a watch I tell the buyer I assume all postage losses and customs risks. Not everyone does that.

The gentleman's agreement on RWI is the buyer and seller split the loss, but there is no one forcing you as a seller to take customs and shipping risk. However there is an onus to prove without doubt that you shipped the watch.

i see, thank you, but what if the buyer assumes all risks, and i make sure that he accepts this condition as long as i do as he says for shipping? Of course i will provide full proof of shipping and tracking number.

Reactions: Maron

mari115

9/6/18
Nearer than you think
i’m happy to take the shipping risks if it was done as per my instructions and experience. I know how the whole internet rep sales thing goes. If it was done as asked then noone is to blame.

The full story isnt been told here but the mods know the details of this transaction.

i see, thank you, i will definitely follow all instructions from my buyer, anyways i was not referring to Jason's case, this just came into my mind and i'm asking you all what would happen if a normal person (not a scammer) ships a watch and it gets seized or whatever. Would the seller pay something to the buyer even if the buyer accepted full risk?

davidws

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
19/8/06
global

Several years ago, I sold a watch to a guy overseas.

It was shipped per the agreement and tracked all the way to delivery.

Tracking information showed it as delivered, but the buyer told me that he never received the watch.

He wanted a partial refund because he said I should be a gentleman and he 'never received the watch'.

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
i see, thank you, but what if the buyer assumes all risks, and i make sure that he accepts this condition as long as i do as he says for shipping? Of course i will provide full proof of shipping and tracking number.

Assuming the packaging and description are correct/adequate, then Customs risk is on the buyer - try to import illegal goods into your country and it's no-one else's fault but yours if it gets seized (unless of course the sender wrote 'fake Rolex' on the Customs form).

Assuming that the sender has managed to write the correct name and address on the package and paid the shipping charges then it should reach it's destination.

If it's been wrapped in sufficient layers of protective wrapping then it should arrive in good condition.

If you're still worried about it being delivered then you need to stipulate to the buyer that you will only ship using a certain method/carrier, and insure the contents.

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
Several years ago, I sold a watch to a guy overseas.

It was shipped per the agreement and tracked all the way to delivery.

Tracking information showed it as delivered, but the buyer told me that he never received the watch.

He wanted a partial refund because he said I should be a gentleman and he 'never received the watch'.

If he signed for it then he received it.

Don't send parcels with 'scanned at delivery' shipping - it's totally worthless.

mari115

9/6/18
Nearer than you think
Assuming the packaging and description are correct/adequate, then Customs risk is on the buyer - try to import illegal goods into your country and it's no-one else's fault but yours if it gets seized (unless of course the sender wrote 'fake Rolex' on the Customs form).

Assuming that the sender has managed to write the correct name and address on the package and paid the shipping charges then it should reach it's destination.

If it's been wrapped in sufficient layers of protective wrapping then it should arrive in good condition.

If you're still worried about it being delivered then you need to stipulate to the buyer that you will only ship using a certain method/carrier, and insure the contents.

thank you for your full answer!

r0b9502

Renowned Member
22/1/17
I have sold 1 watch on M2M, and was not happy that buyer takes all responsibility for loss per cwazy disclaimer. For whatever it is, cwazy disclaimer seems to be the norm, and construed as a "rule". I think I insisted and purchased insurance. This was a shipment within CONUS.

The gentleman's agreement where both parties split equally sounds right, splitting losses if the shipment is lost by a 3rd party. But that is very clearly not the norm, per "appearances". I have purchased 1 on M2M too, and I think I insisted seller to get insurance. He did get it, at extra say $7, and notified me that if in case of problems, he will refund only after he gets refunded.

I dont think I will ever buy or sell M2M internationally. Locally, I will insist on a slight premium for insurance, whether be it buying or selling. It is just more comfortable to purchase from a TD if such an object of desire is available from them. As far as selling unused specimens, just put them in a shoe box and place them in the lowest rung of the shoe cabinet.

Reactions: Ghostrider757

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
I have sold 1 watch on M2M, and was not happy that buyer takes all responsibility for loss per cwazy disclaimer. For whatever it is, cwazy disclaimer seems to be the norm, and construed as a "rule". I think I insisted and purchased insurance. This was a shipment within CONUS.

The gentleman's agreement where both parties split equally sounds right, splitting losses if the shipment is lost by a 3rd party. But that is very clearly not the norm, per "appearances". I have purchased 1 on M2M too, and I think I insisted seller to get insurance. He did get it, at extra say $7, and notified me that if in case of problems, he will refund only after he gets refunded.

I dont think I will ever buy or sell M2M internationally. Locally, I will insist on a slight premium for insurance, whether be it buying or selling. It is just more comfortable to purchase from a TD if such an object of desire is available from them. As far as selling unused specimens, just put them in a shoe box and place them in the lowest rung of the shoe cabinet.

The “Cwazy Disclaimer” is bullshit and should be abolished.

Reactions: Rx4Time and Maron

jasonvdwaars98

INMATE
17/6/16
I shipped the watch to yourlefttoe insured
but in my sales topic i say worlwide shipping is on OWN risk
norway is not an country in the EU
i will help yourlefttoe! everything what i get from PostNL it’s for him but i’m not gonna refund him the watch.
it’s not my fault that the norway post destroyed the package
and it’s a little weird that yourlefttoe say that i didnt follow his shipping rules
because i put the value of the package on 0 and send the watch as a gift
And BTW the package is destroyed it’s not seized by the customs

jasonvdwaars98

INMATE
17/6/16
But it’s a little weird then you need to ban the disclaimers
then this would not happen

Reactions: Ghostrider757

capice

I'm Pretty Popular
12/12/07
they are busy with it it's insured till €200 so when that's fixed with postnl you get the money back

If it is aangetekend/registered, either it is insured for 100 euro or 500 euro....no other choice. But you are the client of postnl so you get the money...and now you let your buyer wait until you get paid by postnl????? What a freakin %& you are mate,....you have to learn a lot...if you put a value to 0, insurance is not possible...

Reactions: Maron and idontknow