• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Stay here and have a think about it jasonvdwaars98

jasonvdwaars98

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
17/6/16
I’m done with Jason for now and will just wait for him to send the watch back to champsy. I am not interested to pursue the matter further if he does what he says.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mate i don’t know what your problem is in this case you are not even a mod here so don’t involve in this situation please
the problem is already fixed and i will go to Martijn this week
i don’t ship the watch to martijn
will bring it in person so he can see the watch and see that everything is working and still in the same condition as i received it

Champsy

15/4/18
UK
Mate i don’t know what your problem is in this case you are not even a mod here so don’t involve in this situation please
will bring it in person so he can see the watch and see that everything is working and still in the same condition as i received it

Jason he was acting on my behalf because I am not known in this hobby but I am known to him. I asked him to help solve the case for me rather than have me just write the watch off and go straight for you without the forum carrying out its investigation.

So in a way you could say he has helped you out, more than you will hopefully ever know.

Let’s end this now please, do as you have promised and I have no issue with you.

red1 will no doubt still need putting right but that is nothing to do with me that is between you guys and the mods

jasonvdwaars98

INMATE
17/6/16
Jason he was acting on my behalf because I am not known in this hobby but I am known to him. I asked him to help solve the case for me rather than have me just write the watch off and go straight for you without the forum carrying out its investigation.

So in a way you could say he has helped you out, more than you will hopefully ever know.

Let’s end this now please, do as you have promised and I have no issue with you.

red1 will no doubt still need putting right but that is nothing to do with me that is between you guys and the mods

i'm sorry i didn't know that
everything will be ok trust me

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.

If you remember, Jason, before your RWI brigging, an informal group chat was set up on whatsapp in attempt to mitigate the issue on a much friendlier basis. The group was formed on 14 Aug 2018. You were brigged because you refused to respond meaningfully before the brigging took place, gave all sorts of nonsense excuses which wore all our patience thin. So the question should be, why did you allow the situation to escalate to this stage? What you are asking is akin to you having a loud house party at 1am and your neighbor repeatedly asking you to turn the volume down, and you ignoring the requests. The police is then called, and when they arrive to question you, you tell your neighbor "hey you are not a cop, so leave it alone.". Lol, really?

If you read my posts here, I did not threaten you with any RWI membership status, restriction of sales here or such. Those are the prerogative of the RWI crew and I respect that. But Champsy is my friend. I was simply telling you in basic English what would happen if you continue not to take responsibility for your action and make it right. Your membership matters and privileges on RWI are not my concern nor my decision to make. But if there is something I can do to help Champsy get his watch back, I will. It is simply that, like it or not.

But now, since you have mentioned that you will return the watch, and since I have been told to back off by the crew members here, I will leave you alone until this is done, out of courtesy for you and respect for the crew here. Please do what you say and as far as I am concerned, I will be done with you. Your matters with the forum, like your brig status and sales privileges, are not decided by me and not my concern. I just want Champsy to get his watch back, period. I will now retreat and let your integrity take over. Keep your promise.

Have a good day Jason.

jasonvdwaars98

INMATE
17/6/16
red1 just spoke to red1 on WhatsApp!
will fix the problem but i need to verificate my PayPal because i send to much money in short time!
so when that's fixed in the coming week i will send him the money

Yourlefttoe

19/4/13
Hi Jason
Fancy seeing you in here- looks like i am not the only one you bullshitted to

I was wrong to trust you when you sold me your 116500 and to give you the benefit of the doubt

imagine my surprise to see you in here when you owe me

i gave you clear instructions on how to ship the watch and you confirmed that you followed my instructions. Turns out you did not.

you also said you had insurance on the shipment. I never asked for insurance. And it seems like you lied about that too

the watch never arrived
I've caught you lying not once but multiple times, your story keeps changing

you cannot be trusted

i've contacted the mods about you

Last edited:

Yourlefttoe

19/4/13
And btw Jason
i was pretty easy going before, but now that I see you in here having tried to scam others, I expect full return of my money

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
Hi Jason
Fancy seeing you in here- looks like i am not the only one you bullshitted to

I was wrong to trust you when you sold me your 116500 and to give you the benefit of the doubt

imagine my surprise to see you in here when you owe me

i gave you clear instructions on how to ship the watch and you confirmed that you followed my instructions. Turns out you did not.

you also said you had insurance on the shipment. I never asked for insurance. And it seems like you lied about that too

the watch never arrived
I've caught you lying not once but multiple times, your story keeps changing

you cannot be trusted

i've contacted the mods about you

Champsy looks like he tried the same trick more than once.

Yourlefttoe I am curious, what excuses did he give when he "lost" your watch? And were you given any tracking number, screenshots, or bullcrap of any variety? lol

Reactions: Allure

Champsy

15/4/18
UK
The kid is a scammer end of I am done with it all. Forgotten, don't even remember what its about. Haha Frank, Ingrid and Evi do.....

jasonvdwaars98

INMATE
17/6/16
And btw Jason
i was pretty easy going before, but now that I see you in here having tried to scam others, I expect full return of my money

i'm still busy with that to get an refund from postnl
and you know by your self that i didn't scammed you
you even send an email to me from the norway post that they destroyed the package