• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Stay here and have a think about it jasonvdwaars98

Champsy

15/4/18
UK
Ok, my input relates to the option to investigate the parcel status based on addresses not tracking numbers. That of course will take some time but is possible to my knowledge. If already done, please disregard my post.

Jason started the investigation in giving them the tracking code, my name/my address his details and the contents of the parcel.

Apparently he received phone calls from them prior to investigation when trying to trace it.

See attached pics probably not in date order.

Edit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:

Raddave

Most Delicious of all Nipples!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
did you really have to post PMs ?

you know thats against our rules , you could have told us what was going on ...

whose phone number is that at the top ?

Champsy

15/4/18
UK
did you really have to post PMs ?

you know thats against our rules , you could have told us what was going on ...

whose phone number is that at the top ?

Tired of this and having to prove he is a liar and the number is Jasons if I have done wrong I didn’t know and I apologise but also please feel free to remove me from the forum.

Raddave

Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
Tired of this and having to prove he is a liar and the number is Jasons if I have done wrong I didn’t know and I apologise but also please feel free to remove me from the forum.

please remove it , we dont want to post the phone number just yet

Raddave

Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
Done. What does could of told us what was going on refer to please?

explained what transpired in the PMs , rather than actually posting it .....

Reactions: Champsy

Champsy

15/4/18
UK
My word does not seem to be enough for some people which I understand I am new and probably why this idiot thought I was a prime candidate.

Again my apologies for breaking your rules it was not my intention. I will need to go and have a read up again maybe to see what I can disclose on here.

Raddave

Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
and now Jason , you really need to try to get things sorted fast , because ill not make these fine folks sit on their hands for much longer

Raddave

Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
My word does not seem to be enough for some people which I understand I am new and probably why this idiot thought I was a prime candidate.

Again my apologies for breaking your rules it was not my intention. I will need to go and have a read up again maybe to see what I can disclose on here.

to post a PM you need to have prior Admin/Moderator permission , or both parties in the PM must agree to it

Raddave

Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
Oh and Jason , you will have until wednesday the 12th to show some sort of action , or we let this thread go unmoderated

Champsy

15/4/18
UK
Jason has messaged me via WhatsApp and offered to drop the watch to another Dutch member/moderator martijn as long as he is willing to accept it for me.

We will see but either way thank you anyone who has had something constructive to add and helped in what way they can.

Appreciated, these things are remembered.

Reactions: legend

capice

I'm Pretty Popular
12/12/07
here you go,....congrats m8...good news.

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
jasonvdwaars98 when the watch reaches Martijn and it is in working condition then the issue will be closed as far as I’m concerned.
Otherwise, the message prepared meticulously for those around you will be released, and the community will get a copy.
There is nothing slanderous or untrue in the message.
So yes keep your word and the issue is resolved as soon as Martijn confirms the receipt of the watch in good working condition.

Reactions: Allure and Champsy

Raddave

Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
jasonvdwaars98 when the watch reaches Martijn and it is in working condition then the issue will be closed as far as I’m concerned.
Otherwise, the message prepared meticulously for those around you will be released, and the community will get a copy.
There is nothing slanderous or untrue in the message.
So yes keep your word and the issue is resolved as soon as Martijn confirms the receipt of the watch in good working condition.

im confused ?

did he scam on CC too ?

Digital.

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
25/7/15
Jason has messaged me via WhatsApp and offered to drop the watch to another Dutch member/moderator martijn as long as he is willing to accept it for me.

We will see but either way thank you anyone who has had something constructive to add and helped in what way they can.

Appreciated, these things are remembered.

thats great news, hopefully my issue gets resolved as well and realises you can’t treat people like this

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
im confused ?

did he scam on CC too ?

Dave I’ll send you a pm to let you know how I got involved in this matter. Basically a few of us were involved in a group chat with Jason before he was brigged at RWI.

Reactions: Allure

Raddave

Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
Dave I’ll send you a pm to let you know how I got involved in this matter. Basically a few of us were involved in a group chat with Jason before he was brigged at RWI.

thats fine but please stand down , this will be over when RWI Staff decides it over

Champsy

15/4/18
UK
thats fine but please stand down , this will be over when RWI Staff decides it over

Ok guys the issue is hopefully dealt with and over when I say it is.

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.

I’m done with Jason for now and will just wait for him to send the watch back to champsy. I am not interested to pursue the matter further if he does what he says.

Reactions: Allure and Champsy