• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Stay here and have a think about it jasonvdwaars98

Princewilliam

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
27/7/15
Red1 15400 issue is an easy one to fix and will go a long way in showing you intend to take care of any of this

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Champsy

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
i contacted warren and i want to solve everything but we need a good solution...
i can't take the $1700 lose of my watches and have nothing after this
i will send warren his watch back when we have a nice solution for us both
hope we can fix this case

Jason Van de Waarsenburg, you had a lot of time and opportunities to resolve this with Warren. But instead you chose to avoid the issue and basically just left it alone and hoped it would go away. You provided one worded, desultory replies when asked for updates. It was clear that you were not interested in resolving the issue. So why now? People like you, never learn or respond until pushed to a corner. This brigging is just a middle stop and not the final destination. If you continue not to do the right thing, then it will get far worse.
You should bear the loss since you handled the shipping of the trade watches (if you even shipped at all) in such a sloppy manner. You did not exercise due diligence and you failed in your duty of care. Here is a pic of a certain promising young chap whose reputation hangs in balance.

bRtnd.png

You can close your Instagram and Facebook accounts by all means, but can you make everyone around you close theirs? Can you stop the same incriminating, but entirely truthful message from being sent to your family and friends? That message is now ready but not sent yet.
You need to bear your own losses as you directly caused them. Before this escalates, best to return warren’s watch and swallow your own loss. And if you cannot handle this, stick to Michael Kors quartz reps. They suit you well.
We have enough info on you to fill a scrapbook. When it’s all posted on rwg I’ll put the link here so that members from both community will know who you are.
You’ve been told how to resolve this. Return the watch in good working condition and it all ends. Else, ask yourself if it’s worth it, especially since it’s likely that you won’t even keep the watch long term.
Enough has been said and the rest is up to you. If I am you, I will have that watch packed and shipped and a proper tracking number provided to warren. Case closed. But continue to enrage the people involved, and the price becomes a lot heavier.

Think about it very carefully. Bear your loss now and move on, or bear the embarrassment and shame and also all future opportunities of buying nice reps in the future. Of course, if you choose to still keep the watch, then you’re merely letting the community know that your worth, both current and future, is slightly over a pathetic thousand dollars.
I wish you a lovely Sunday ahead. I’m now going to enjoy mine.

Last edited by a moderator:

Digital.

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
25/7/15
jasonvdwaars98 So, it's a new day why not start it off by resolving some of your problems? At least come up with a plan to resolve your issues with Champsy and you can send me my money easily, this will show you're working things out.

Reactions: legend and Champsy

Hans81

23/2/15
I do not understand why jason is not recovering the correct tracking number with the carrier postnl. As mentioned above by other members, one could retrieve the tracking number by requesting a search query with postnl.

Digital.

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
25/7/15
How I understand it is he has provided tracking it just doesn’t do anything

capice

I'm Pretty Popular
12/12/07
guys, I am in Holland, let me know if I can be of help....the watches were send registered and insured? Then what is the problem, just refund with paypal to the buyers and have postnl start an investigation to find the orders or get your money back from postnl insurance?
Postnl is not a good shippingmethod as I also have a lot of trouble, mostly with parcels coming in...trackingnumbers sometimes cannot be found on their website I must agree but you have the postslip/verzendbewijs/invoice with all the details so you have proof of shipping and insurance(I hope)

Reactions: legend

Digital.

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
25/7/15
And do you need proof of what the item was?

im guessing this is all irrelevant though as it looks like it was never sent......

capice

I'm Pretty Popular
12/12/07
I have a lot of experience with Postnl, not all good...depends on how it was shipped. I normally ship as watch parts or "broken" watch and insure it for the amount the buyer paid. When it gets lost, the sender will have to ask Postnl to start an investigation, you will have to give a full description on what was shipped with photos and the value incl. or excl. vat(sales email or whatever), phonenumber and email of the addressee ect.... this can take up to 3 months to get closed, normally within 30 days...Then you get an email on whether it is found or lost....when lost you will be asked for your bankaccount, personal info, and finally you will get paid.....

Digital.

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
25/7/15
I see, anyway I don’t want to clutter this thread up, it’s over to Jason now to prove whether he is a man or a complete shit head scammer

Hans81

23/2/15
The sender should start the investigation process, if he does not situation looks like scam to me.

Champsy

15/4/18
UK
Guys investigation has been opened on the tracking number provided and investigation has found the tracking number to be non exsistent so they can’t continue the investigation until Jason provides a working tracking which he has confirmed is already the correct one.

He won’t be up for a while no doubt as he had a late night partying with his girlfriend last night.

Reactions: legend

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
Guys investigation has been opened on the tracking number provided and investigation has found the tracking number to be non exsistent so they can’t continue the investigation until Jason provides a working tracking which he has confirmed is already the correct one.

He won’t be up for a while no doubt as he had a late night partying with his girlfriend last night.

Have you sent your regard to Evi M yet?

Reactions: Allure and Caesar

Hans81

23/2/15

How could he confirm tracking number if slip is lost? The investigation has to be processed based on senders and recipients address.

Champsy

15/4/18
UK
How could he confirm tracking number if slip is lost? The investigation has to be processed based on senders and recipients address.

I understand you want to defend your Dutch Countrymen but you are wasting your time. Do you really think he would be in here if all that hasn’t been done already? This would have been dealt with a long time ago by myself had I not had respect for the moderators and other forum members to patiently wait and go through the whole process.

Please do me a favour and talk to your friend as at the moment he is in way over his head.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

blackboxes

Advisor/Supporter
Advisor
31/5/15

The tracking code is invalid in their system. He however lost his receipt in a supposed car crash. Therefore there is no solid proof of him sending the item at all.

Hans81

23/2/15
The tracking code is invalid in their system. He however lost his receipt in a supposed car crash. Therefore there is no solid proof of him sending the item at all.

Ok, my input relates to the option to investigate the parcel status based on addresses not tracking numbers. That of course will take some time but is possible to my knowledge. If already done, please disregard my post.

Hans81

23/2/15
I understand you want to defend your Dutch Countrymen but you are wasting your time. Do you really think he would be in here if all that hasn’t been done already? This would have been dealt with a long time ago by myself had I not had respect for the moderators and other forum members to patiently wait and go through the whole process.

Please do me a favour and talk to your friend as at the moment he is in way over his head.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

Ok, my input relates to the option to investigate the parcel status based on addresses not tracking numbers. That of course will take some time but is possible to my knowledge. If already done, please disregard my post.

blackboxes

Advisor/Supporter
Advisor
31/5/15

Not at all, imho any input to move this forward is a positive one. Thank you.