Announcement

Collapse

Please Consider Supporting RWI Today!

We depend on Supporter & Patron subscriptions to pay the bills. Please consider supporting RWI TODAY, CLICK HERE for info on how to subscribe.
See more
See less

Stay here and have a think about it jasonvdwaars98

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

blackboxes sorry for not being around, been sick all week

i can confirm that customs did NOT destroy the item.

This has NOTHING to do with customs.

This has everything to do with either:
    1. Poorly packaged parcel with or without watch
    2. Poorly filled customs form.

Jason, you did NOT ship as I requested. Check your PM history. You said you did, then when it went mssing you said something else. Then you said something else again, then now youre saying something again

YES they are strict but personal-use reps are NOT illegal in Norway and they do NOT destroy single shipments of reps

Don't blame customs for fucks sake

Comment

Originally posted by Yourlefttoe View Post

Jason, you did NOT ship as I requested. Check your PM history. You said you did, then when it went mssing you said something else. Then you said something else again, then now youre saying something again

YES they are strict but personal-use reps are NOT illegal in Norway and they do NOT destroy single shipments of reps

Ik heb het verkeerd verwoord in het Engels ik bedoelde dat het pakket beschadigd was niet vernietigd

Comment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Jason in short what it means is that very very simply - the package was damaged on transit due to poor packaging. So what is all this delaying about? You have your insurance. Refund the guy and call it a day!

For effs sakes I don't get why you're still sitting on your arse for?? Over these 14 pages of posts and you're always saying ITS NOT MY FAULT.

Be a a grown up, do the right thing.
          Current Collection

Gen Tropical 16803 Submariner
          Franken Submariner Hulk 116610LV
          Franken Daytona 16520
          Franken Daytona 6263
          Franken Great White1665
          Franken AP ROO Bumblebee
          Franken AP ROO Black Rubberclad
          Franken AP ROO Panda
          Franken Hublot Big Bang Steel

Comment

Originally posted by blackboxes View Post
            Jason in short what it means is that very very simply - the package was damaged on transit due to poor packaging. So what is all this delaying about? You have your insurance. Refund the guy and call it a day!

For effs sakes I don't get why you're still sitting on your arse for?? Over these 14 pages of posts and you're always saying ITS NOT MY FAULT.

Be a a grown up, do the right thing.
            it's absolute not poor packaging i pack my packages like a TrustyTime.
            cardboard box then a inner box of demping material in that i put the watch that was an ARF so with the plastic box and fill the box up with paper that it can move

Comment

and BTW in the mail that i got from yourlefttoe that he got from norway post they write that the package has fallen out during transport

Comment

sorry that i wrote in dutch i thought that capice quoted me

Comment

i did shipped it as you say!
                  maybe i can you to the postnl shop and they have the shipping documents.
                  then you can see that i shipped it right

Comment

This is almost comical, a kid who doesn't speak his own language and is not responsible for any of his mistakes.
                    Vintage Rolex Builds: http://s1341.photobucket.com/user/tripdog/library/

Comment

Originally posted by tripdog View Post
                      This is almost comical, a kid who doesn't speak his own language and is not responsible for any of his mistakes.
                      Stuck in your trip?

Comment

Originally posted by jasonvdwaars98 View Post

Stuck in your trip?
                        Most of the time I have no idea what you're talking about, and this is no exception.

You're full of shit kid, you're stupid, self absorbed, dishonest, deceitful and a dirty fucking liar.

You seriously need to grow up, you're 20 and you behave like you're 10.

Comment

I really don't know what the problem is.....if it is insured, which should be visible on the slip of PostNL, then the sender gets the payment from PostNL, not the addressee... As the shipment is missing the correct CN22 customs form, it will probably is going to be send back to you...so pay the seller back m8, it is the only thing you can do.

Comment

Originally posted by capice01 View Post
                            I really don't know what the problem is.....if it is insured, which should be visible on the slip of PostNL, then the sender gets the payment from PostNL, not the addressee... As the shipment is missing the correct CN22 customs form, it will probably is going to be send back to you...so pay the seller back m8, it is the only thing you can do.
                            Basic international shipping rules/regulations - the parcel belongs to the sender up until the point that it is handed over to the addressee - only the sender can make insurance claims/launch investigations, seek compensation - quite simply because the parcel belongs to him and him only until it is delivered.

Comment

Originally posted by jasonvdwaars98 View Post

Stuck in your trip?
                              Those are exactly my thoughts.
                              Tucker seems to be fallen into a pit of ignorance - Cavemax

But in this underworld of rep watches,it is clear that the normal thing is to play with the luck of the Seller's roulette - j.m.mozos

Comment

Little update!
                                story with Warren will continue shortly.

other update.

I just got a call from PostNL.
                                She told me they've tried to deliver the package to yourlefttoe twice.
                                He refused this package for some reason.
                                The package is now delivered that’s what PostNL said.
                                Also got a mail of PostNL with the report that i send to the mods that they can see what happend.
                                Will post a screenshot with Tapatalk in a minute

Comment

Working...
                                X