Announcement

Collapse

Please Consider Supporting RWI Today!

We depend on Supporter & Patron subscriptions to pay the bills. Please consider supporting RWI TODAY, CLICK HERE for info on how to subscribe.
See more
See less

Stay here and have a think about it jasonvdwaars98

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    blackboxes sorry for not being around, been sick all week

    i can confirm that customs did NOT destroy the item.

    This has NOTHING to do with customs.

    This has everything to do with either:
    1. Poorly packaged parcel with or without watch
    2. Poorly filled customs form.


    Jason, you did NOT ship as I requested. Check your PM history. You said you did, then when it went mssing you said something else. Then you said something else again, then now youre saying something again


    YES they are strict but personal-use reps are NOT illegal in Norway and they do NOT destroy single shipments of reps

    Don't blame customs for fucks sake



    Comment


      Originally posted by Yourlefttoe View Post
      blackboxes sorry for not being around, been sick all week

      i can confirm that customs did NOT destroy the item.

      This has NOTHING to do with customs.

      This has everything to do with either:
      1. Poorly packaged parcel with or without watch
      2. Poorly filled customs form.


      Jason, you did NOT ship as I requested. Check your PM history. You said you did, then when it went mssing you said something else. Then you said something else again, then now youre saying something again


      YES they are strict but personal-use reps are NOT illegal in Norway and they do NOT destroy single shipments of reps

      Don't blame customs for fucks sake


      Ik heb het verkeerd verwoord in het Engels ik bedoelde dat het pakket beschadigd was niet vernietigd

      Comment





        Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

        Comment


          Jason in short what it means is that very very simply - the package was damaged on transit due to poor packaging. So what is all this delaying about? You have your insurance. Refund the guy and call it a day!

          For effs sakes I don't get why you're still sitting on your arse for?? Over these 14 pages of posts and you're always saying ITS NOT MY FAULT.

          Be a a grown up, do the right thing.
          Current Collection

          Gen Tropical 16803 Submariner
          Franken Submariner Hulk 116610LV
          Franken Daytona 16520
          Franken Daytona 6263
          Franken Great White1665
          Franken AP ROO Bumblebee
          Franken AP ROO Black Rubberclad
          Franken AP ROO Panda
          Franken Hublot Big Bang Steel

          Comment


            Originally posted by blackboxes View Post
            Jason in short what it means is that very very simply - the package was damaged on transit due to poor packaging. So what is all this delaying about? You have your insurance. Refund the guy and call it a day!

            For effs sakes I don't get why you're still sitting on your arse for?? Over these 14 pages of posts and you're always saying ITS NOT MY FAULT.

            Be a a grown up, do the right thing.
            it's absolute not poor packaging i pack my packages like a TrustyTime.
            cardboard box then a inner box of demping material in that i put the watch that was an ARF so with the plastic box and fill the box up with paper that it can move

            Comment


              and BTW in the mail that i got from yourlefttoe that he got from norway post they write that the package has fallen out during transport

              Comment


                Originally posted by Yourlefttoe View Post
                blackboxes sorry for not being around, been sick all week

                i can confirm that customs did NOT destroy the item.

                This has NOTHING to do with customs.

                This has everything to do with either:
                1. Poorly packaged parcel with or without watch
                2. Poorly filled customs form.


                Jason, you did NOT ship as I requested. Check your PM history. You said you did, then when it went mssing you said something else. Then you said something else again, then now youre saying something again


                YES they are strict but personal-use reps are NOT illegal in Norway and they do NOT destroy single shipments of reps

                Don't blame customs for fucks sake


                sorry that i wrote in dutch i thought that capice quoted me

                Comment


                  Originally posted by Yourlefttoe View Post
                  blackboxes sorry for not being around, been sick all week

                  i can confirm that customs did NOT destroy the item.

                  This has NOTHING to do with customs.

                  This has everything to do with either:
                  1. Poorly packaged parcel with or without watch
                  2. Poorly filled customs form.


                  Jason, you did NOT ship as I requested. Check your PM history. You said you did, then when it went mssing you said something else. Then you said something else again, then now youre saying something again


                  YES they are strict but personal-use reps are NOT illegal in Norway and they do NOT destroy single shipments of reps

                  Don't blame customs for fucks sake


                  i did shipped it as you say!
                  maybe i can you to the postnl shop and they have the shipping documents.
                  then you can see that i shipped it right

                  Comment


                    This is almost comical, a kid who doesn't speak his own language and is not responsible for any of his mistakes.
                    Vintage Rolex Builds: http://s1341.photobucket.com/user/tripdog/library/

                    Comment


                      Originally posted by tripdog View Post
                      This is almost comical, a kid who doesn't speak his own language and is not responsible for any of his mistakes.
                      Stuck in your trip?

                      Comment


                        Originally posted by jasonvdwaars98 View Post

                        Stuck in your trip?
                        Most of the time I have no idea what you're talking about, and this is no exception.

                        You're full of shit kid, you're stupid, self absorbed, dishonest, deceitful and a dirty fucking liar.

                        You seriously need to grow up, you're 20 and you behave like you're 10.

                        Vintage Rolex Builds: http://s1341.photobucket.com/user/tripdog/library/

                        Comment


                          I really don't know what the problem is.....if it is insured, which should be visible on the slip of PostNL, then the sender gets the payment from PostNL, not the addressee... As the shipment is missing the correct CN22 customs form, it will probably is going to be send back to you...so pay the seller back m8, it is the only thing you can do.

                          Comment


                            Originally posted by capice01 View Post
                            I really don't know what the problem is.....if it is insured, which should be visible on the slip of PostNL, then the sender gets the payment from PostNL, not the addressee... As the shipment is missing the correct CN22 customs form, it will probably is going to be send back to you...so pay the seller back m8, it is the only thing you can do.
                            Basic international shipping rules/regulations - the parcel belongs to the sender up until the point that it is handed over to the addressee - only the sender can make insurance claims/launch investigations, seek compensation - quite simply because the parcel belongs to him and him only until it is delivered.
                            Vintage Rolex Builds: http://s1341.photobucket.com/user/tripdog/library/

                            Comment


                              Originally posted by jasonvdwaars98 View Post

                              Stuck in your trip?
                              Those are exactly my thoughts.
                              Tucker seems to be fallen into a pit of ignorance - Cavemax

                              But in this underworld of rep watches,it is clear that the normal thing is to play with the luck of the Seller's roulette - j.m.mozos

                              Comment


                                Little update!
                                story with Warren will continue shortly.

                                other update.

                                I just got a call from PostNL.
                                She told me they've tried to deliver the package to yourlefttoe twice.
                                He refused this package for some reason.
                                The package is now delivered that’s what PostNL said.
                                Also got a mail of PostNL with the report that i send to the mods that they can see what happend.
                                Will post a screenshot with Tapatalk in a minute

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X