• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Stay here and have a think about it jasonvdwaars98

Rx4Time

Supporter, Panerai lover
Supporter
Certified
31/3/16
CONUS
What a complete clusterfuck. I can't even keep this straight anymore. So, I'm trying to summarize this disaster's current state...red1 received some compensation for the cement mixer mod performed on the 15400, champsy did get his watch back and yourlefttoe has nothing still? This guy's such a bullshit artist I can't keep track of all the lies.

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
7/10/15
Ireland
Lol I see you have not stopped your usual crap jasonvdwaars98. trustytime shipped you a watch, which you claim was not delivered, even though tracking says it was. He sent a replacement to you and lo and behold your spare watch has issues and you want money back.

You do know you are a lying, scamming POS don't you?

Last edited:

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
7/10/15
Ireland
Lol Jason we have all seen your photos and with that physique you should not be threatening anyone let alone the dealers here.

jibuti

24/4/08
EU
Lol I see you have not stopped your usual crap jasonvdwaars98. trustytime shipped you a watch, which you claim was not delivered, even though tracking says it was. He sent a replacement to you and lo and behold your spare watch has issues and you want money back.

You do know you are a lying, scamming POS don't you?

you are joking, rite? who can be that stupid....

Champsy

15/4/18
UK
Surely this account isn’t still active on here?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
7/10/15
Ireland
I doubt he is but he is still up to his old tricks it seems.

Last Activity: 21-01-19, 11:08

Yep he is not on here anymore, all the dealers will be notified to stay well away from him.

Watch-Out

Known Member
1/2/20
SUPPORTER of RWI
This whole construct is so confusing.. I have read all pages and I admire how patient the victims/ mods are... On some parts of the 17 p i thought to myself, hmm, is he might really also a victim on PostNL, Norway customs etc ? But then, just minutes later the story made a uturn and i became angry again, how one can be that unbelievably snotty and make fools of 10+ people here. He now wants to fcuk with chinese rep people..? Great, i think they wont be that kind of patient instead of chopping one finger once they are pissed enough... stupid boy, didnt leant a lesson...

This moroccan guy from the other thread should also get a visit i think... sometimes this is helping people to get back on track again to be „regulated“...