• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Welcome to the Brig Cdenim

Raddave

Most Delicious of all Nipples!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
Welcome to the Brig Cdenim

It actually saddens me to send such a gifted watch modder here , but what can one do , when he refuses to return the property , and ignores my emails and my PMs ....

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
Cdenim This is not going to end well for you.

llvicente1023

31/8/17
Whoa! Didn’t see this coming... He seems to be proactive a week ago in the other forum.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GingerBubba

SUPERLATIVE SUPPORTER I'm an angel
24/10/17
I've no idea! I was in a bit of a group chat with him next door, then all of a sudden, he just disappeared. One starts to doubt a person's integrity in such circumstances, but as I say, he seemed a decent sort to me too. A shame.

Joelow

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
7/8/18
TripDog, Gingerbubba,and Tucker - Fuck your mamas ass hole you guys are the instigator haters of this forum so too bad that people follow your dumb asses these admins are idiots to belive you fire starter dumb ass jerks!!!

Reactions: GingerBubba

Joelow

Banned
7/8/18
I m having fun posting in the brig !! im in the brig for bad behavior wow, so I can Be Bad and say Fuck your Mamas ass to all you haters FUCK YOU ALL!!

Joelow

Banned
7/8/18
Message to the admin who is posting and displaying my messages you should stick your finger up your ass hole and search deep to find your family because your the most retard asshole in this forum so go suck you daddy's dick ass hole!!

capice

I'm Pretty Popular
12/12/07
this guy really sounds like a good egg....??? lol

JOP

Renowned Member
30/1/17
Joelow
​​​​​​​The founders of psychoanalysis prooved that when a person express himself freely against others, most of the time shows his own issues
that anconsciously thinks that can harm them the most.

I 'm not trying to offend you or make you mad about, i just found interesting how focused you are and how you repeating specific figures
in your sentences.
Have in mind that those great people (i support their "greatness" since we have proof that their work help people many years now) believed that
people could be cured by making conscious their unconscious thoughts and motivations, thus gaining insight.

I can understand that i will probably look like an idiot to you but what if this help you be more free or like yourself more?