• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Welcome to the Brig i.moritz0917

BirkinTourbillon

I'm Pretty Popular
25/3/14
I'm the buyer and this guy is a douche. 7 years on this forum and I've rarely come across such a wannabe hardass keyboard warrior. Funny thing is, he sees where I'm receiving the watch and says he's in Finance too... sends me a LinkedIn. Says he's a paralegal in private equity, mergers and acquisitions. In PM's under conflict, says he's bought a gen Daytona and he's too high-brow to deal with this stuff.

Home boy is an undergrad summer fucking intern...

Or worse yet, what if it turns out that he is a scared shitless clerk with half a joint in his front pocket, LOL people these days though. Smh. Making mistakes yet too arrogant and scared to man the f up and fix it. Sad to see this kind of people lying around in this society. All the best to you (the buyer) by the way, hopefully everything can be sorted out and get over with soon.

"Tienes que correr riesgos, en esta vida"

edlorpi

12/8/11
Or worse yet, what if it turns out that he is a scared shitless clerk with half a joint in his front pocket, LOL people these days though. Smh. Making mistakes yet too arrogant and scared to man the f up and fix it. Sad to see this kind of people lying around in this society. All the best to you (the buyer) by the way, hopefully everything can be sorted out and get over with soon.

"Tienes que correr riesgos, en esta vida"

Thank you bud! I've moved on. Bought an Everest strap, new ARF Daytona bracelet and will put polishing compound to felt wheel on my Dremel. All good. I'm not without options :)

Reactions: BirkinTourbillon