• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Welcome to the Brig i.moritz0917

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
Top Poster Of Month
7/10/15
Ireland
https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...mic-white-dial

Watch arrived to the buyer in a condition that certainly was not advertised on the sales thread. He refused to engage with me on this issue and instead got another moderator involved and misrepresented what my fellow moderator told him.

When a moderator is acting on behalf of a buyer or a seller non engagement is not an option if you want to remain here.

Originally posted by i.moritz0917
"Interestingly enough, Raddave is able to see them, and so were the other 5 or so potential buyers--who I clearly should've gone with. You won't be getting any such refund from me, be a big boy and relist watch stop making a problem over $340, and trying to get another mod to team up with you against me.

Goodbye, to the both of you. You got what I posted and nothing less, nothing more. Enough of your petty bullshit."

Telling me to go away politely or otherwise is not an option.

Last edited:

androme

Tímêlëšš
Supporter
Certified
21/8/17
Brexit
I browse this forum like once a month, think this is the first time that there aren't 30+ pages of humour to go through. I rate this content 2/6.

Obviously saddened to hear about watch buyer's sale problems but seriously, why do punks still try it :|

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
Top Poster Of Month
7/10/15
Ireland
I browse this forum like once a month, think this is the first time that there aren't 30+ pages of humour to go through. I rate this content 2/6.

Obviously saddened to hear about watch buyer's sale problems but seriously, why do punks still try it :|

Yep it seems to be getting that way of late.

Rx4Time

Supporter, Panerai lover
Supporter
Certified
31/3/16
CONUS
I'd love to know more about the situation, no pics are visible in the sale thread nor is any information on the issues.

Reactions: XpanzerX and DD60

androme

Tímêlëšš
Supporter
Certified
21/8/17
Brexit
Not related but what happen if the buyer make bogus claims ie. damaged) about an item I sold?

Why would a buyer make a bogus claim? I bought a watch from a well-known member on RG. He failed to mention that there was an issue with the date disc getting stuck when winding. I reached out to him and he agreed a partial payment towards fixing it because he had already discounted it anyway. The large majority of people here have trust and faith in those who are genuinely passionate in a watch aren't going to be able to make a bogus claim without providing evidence which will then be heavily investigated by our loving staff here. I for one always take pictures of what I am sending including wrapping phase onto a buyer to mitigate any nonsense in the first place. Either way, don't worry tbh.

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
Not related but what happen if the buyer make bogus claims ie. damaged) about an item I sold?

Then you should contact staff instead of making a cryptic post on this thread.

edlorpi

12/8/11
I'm the buyer and this guy is a douche. 7 years on this forum and I've rarely come across such a wannabe hardass keyboard warrior. Funny thing is, he sees where I'm receiving the watch and says he's in Finance too... sends me a LinkedIn. Says he's a paralegal in private equity, mergers and acquisitions. In PM's under conflict, says he's bought a gen Daytona and he's too high-brow to deal with this stuff.

Home boy is an undergrad summer fucking intern...

jibuti

24/4/08
EU
I browse this forum like once a month, think this is the first time that there aren't 30+ pages of humour to go through. I rate this content 2/6. |

oke...

tumblr_ov6gd63vSf1rzbj5mo5_400.gif

yodog

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
2/9/11
In my parent's basement
lmfao
I'm the buyer and this guy is a douche. 7 years on this forum and I've rarely come across such a wannabe hardass keyboard warrior. Funny thing is, he sees where I'm receiving the watch and says he's in Finance too... sends me a LinkedIn. Says he's a paralegal in private equity, mergers and acquisitions. In PM's under conflict, says he's bought a gen Daytona and he's too high-brow to deal with this stuff.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

xray7

Renowned Member
1/4/18
Old Dart

Perhaps contact someone in HR where he's interning as you want to verify his claims about his employment status?

edlorpi

12/8/11
Perhaps contact someone in HR where he's interning as you want to verify his claims about his employment status?

The president of the company is also his daddy :) There are many ways to skin this cat: contact the company investors, the President of his University, the university's director of athletics on ethics and conduct of university atheletes, his coach,... I'm just not that kind of person and this isn't that big a deal to me. How much time and effort should you spend in shooing a fly? I'd rather look at it as a donation towards the greater community to not have to deal with this ass-cyst of a member.

Last edited:
Reactions: M_Hall