• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Welcome to The Brig - personwholikeswatches

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
He said he was 15 in an earlier post I believe, hence my post questioning age requirements on registration lol

Unfortunately, that can’t be policed or enforced but I agree.
personwholikeswatches How do you afford expensive replica watches at age 15? Do you have a kick ass paper route?

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
7/10/15
Ireland
We have had people under the age of 18 on the forum before and by their demeanor no one actually knew they were under 18.

I personally have nothing against people of that age sharing a passion for watches. However there is a requirement to conduct themselves appropriately while in our playground. I have seen 30, 40, 50 and 60 year old men behave quite atrociously and they were shown the door.

If it stops them wanking for 10 minutes that is only a good thing.

Reactions: Teecey09

personwholikeswatches

12/3/18
Unfortunately, that can’t be policed or enforced but I agree.
personwholikeswatches How do you afford expensive replica watches at age 15? Do you have a kick ass paper route?

I don't afford them. I have one rep right now, and if I want more I'll have to get a job or sell the one I have. I mostly earn money by doing work for my family(7 siblings and all). Unfortunately, I can't realistically get a job until I'm 16 and have a license.

Jaqueslepro

6/3/18
cockwomble

... what the heck is a cockwomble? :hypnotized:

Edit:
Captains logbook:
- Went on a journey to find the cockwomble and discover its true contend.
- Found a website called Urbandictionarydotcom. We lowered the anchor, entered in teams of ten and gained a lot of knowledge regarding cocks and wombles there.
- A wise man in this fascinating library told the deck officer that "Wombles are fictional creatures that live in a burrow under Wimbledon Common and get by collecting and recycling litter.". Half of the mystery seems solved.
- The search for "cock" on the internet seems much more fruitful. A lot of contend in this regards seems to be colourful paintings. The men spend suspiciously more time under deck.
- Finally solved the riddle. A cockwomble is:
"Someone who takes great delight in the misery of others by being deliberately obtuse and ignorant."
- ♤ closed log.

Last edited:
Reactions: DD60

BigOffshoreDaddy

OG RWI - The Man, The Myth, The Legend
Patron
Certified
26/3/06
The Republic of Texas
I'm afraid you'll have to do some growing up first, endlessly apologising is not going to do it. I said before, assume and accept the consequences of your acts and decisions - kids get away with a lot - because they are kids.

If you want to be treated like an adult - released from the brig, have your privileges reinstated and trusted by the forums staff and owners to behave correctly - you can't behave like a kid.

It's been a busy few days, I suggest you cool off for a week or so. You may even decide that the forum's not that important to you and move on to something else.

Which is what I've been saying all along, right Joey? Much like women...if she says she needs a break, then give her a break. There's nothing that you can say or do that will sway her mind until she's ready to. Same concept here.

Take Trip's advice: Take a week off. Don't respond to posts, don't create posts here. Go thee thereforth and doeth that doth not involve thine room hither...or something like that.

I'm not on your side, but I'm not against you either. And I'm one of the few here who is actually rooting for and trying to help you. Silently accept the help and learn to take suggestions. Again, don't tell us, show us.

Reactions: tienbang

bkg!

Manui Dat Cognitio Vires
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
17/8/13
Somewhere in your peripheral vision
I don't think so. I am a junior in high school taking calculus 3 and 4. I've taken 5 ap tests and gotten 4's on 2 and 5's on the rest. I got a 34 on my ACT in 10th grade, 1390/1520 on my PSAT the same year. I was the best student in math at my school two years in a row(out of 300). I don't think I'm stupid, just socially inept.

In all my time here on tho boards, I never saw a bigger dick swinging comment than this. Unfortunately, you have yet to learn, that it ain't the size of your dick that matters, it's what you do with it.

No one gives a shite what your IQ is, what high school tests you've passed or failed on. We care about respect and integrity. Our forum thrives on these. Personally, I don't believe the enlightenment after a day and a half of being given crap in the brig. Especially as you have self confessed that you have been an arse in PM's to many respected members before this whole debacle. But IF you do ever get released from here, your credibility and your respect from other members will have been so destroyed, it probably won't be worth hanging around. No one will take you seriously. Certainly not me.

What a waste of time this all was. I meant that. Think of the effort that the mods and admin have had to put in to this shitshow. All of us do it for free, around work, family and regular life before the board, and then there is shit like this. You are very deserving of the AssMonkey badge in my opinion

GingerBubba

SUPERLATIVE SUPPORTER I'm an angel
24/10/17
Do we know he's 15? Or are we just blindly and gullibility taking the word of someone who will say anything to save himself? I'd be interested to know.

As an aside, I've recently come back from a vacation in Texas. Unbelievably, I've found out that I won almost $30,000 in the Texas State Lottery - but apparently the ticket I bought whilst on holiday won't be valid because you have to be a Texas resident to claim. Does anyone know someone who is resident in Texas who wants to buy the ticket of me? I'll sell it for $5,000 (due to you having to BS that you were the original buyer). PM me.

I have actually received a response to this. I am aghast.

iu

DD60

Eagle Eyed Moderator
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
28/4/17
"Originally posted by GingerBubba -
I have actually received a response to this. I am aghast."

The Brig: Word of the day:

Gullibility:

Gullibility is the quality of believing in things too quickly. Someone with a lot of gullibility can be easily tricked.

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
7/10/15
Ireland
"Originally posted by GingerBubba -
I have actually received a response to this. I am aghast."

The Brig: Word of the day:

Gullibility:

Gullibility is the quality of believing in things too quickly. Someone with a lot of gullibility can be easily tricked.

You cannot use that word anymore, it was removed from the Oxford English dictionary in the 2016 revision.

Reactions: JackJ1980 and DD60

QueTip

Super Duper Galactic NutSwinging BootyGrabbin Mod
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14
I'll try to put this as tactfully as I can, but if he is gullible enough to believe this very obvious joke, in a thread he is brigged in, then he is an even bigger forum liability than I originally thought. Can someone this immature and clueless really be good for existing membership?

Top this off with the fact that the inmate is underage, and has admitted to having little to know money of his own, and it's a recipe for disaster when one day his parents issue a chargeback due to him using their credit card. Or when a deal goes south, and he isn't able to rectify it due to a lack of funds or ability due to age.

That message is not from the brigged member.

Hor-Fan

When the going gets weird
Supporter
Certified
14/1/17
Bat Country
I'll try to put this as tactfully as I can, but if he is gullible enough to believe this very obvious joke, in a thread he is brigged in, then he is an even bigger forum liability than I originally thought. Can someone this immature and clueless really be good for existing membership?

Top this off with the fact that the inmate is underage, and has admitted to having little to know money of his own, and it's a recipe for disaster when one day his parents issue a chargeback due to him using their credit card. Or when a deal goes south, and he isn't able to rectify it due to a lack of funds or ability due to age.

I think GB's sucker is a different cockwomble than AssMonkey.

JackJ1980

Mythical Poster
20/6/16
The state of junior is a noble and valuable state . It is not defined by the self but by those around you who through the great strength of humility you judge to be senior. I am happy to be junior in auspicious company. It is from this position I will learn and benefit most.

I love this and am stealing it as a quote for other applications - I’ll credit you though brother