• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Welcome to The Brig - personwholikeswatches

personwholikeswatches

12/3/18
The only thing you should be doing is apologizing for your behavior, not defending yourself and digging a bigger hole... :picard:

I have been apologizing. However, occb2 has not yet joined the conversation for me to apologize. I am defending myself against tripdog because he thinks that bad photography=stupid. I am perfectly willing to apologize to occb2 trailboss99 and everyone else who I wronged, because they accurately labeled me as an asshole, instead of trip here who(again) thinks that bad photography=stupid person. At least occb2 and trailboss didn't call me stupid. I will freely admit to occasionally being an obnoxious cunt, and am perfectly willing to apologize. Good day to you!

personwholikeswatches

12/3/18
I bet they know how to follow rules though...

You might be surprised. A lot of people are just lazy about reading rules in depth, and intelligent people aren't exempt. Knowing the rules in detail is more about being a thorough person than being intelligent. My dad is a PHD Physicist from MIT and he is lazy about reading rules just like me. Good day!

personwholikeswatches

12/3/18
I bet they know how to follow rules though...

How are you a senior member? That's a bit odd because you joined last month. Do you have to get 100 posts or something to be a senior member? I just thought it was after a certain time of having your account. Huh. I guess you learn something new every day. Good day!

Ralphy

SalesMod CodeName Duchess
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
8/7/15
Nebraska
I have been apologizing. However, occb2 has not yet joined the conversation for me to apologize. I am defending myself against tripdog because he thinks that bad photography=stupid. I am perfectly willing to apologize to occb2 trailboss99 and everyone else who I wronged, because they accurately labeled me as an asshole, instead of trip here who(again) thinks that bad photography=stupid person. At least occb2 and trailboss didn't call me stupid. I will freely admit to occasionally being an obnoxious cunt, and am perfectly willing to apologize. Good day to you!

You are in the brig, again you don't obviously know what that means, but it means every member in good standing at RWI can fuck with you all they want, and you have to take it without defending yourself, and you have to continually be contrite about your actions that landed you here in the first place. There is no place for your self defense of any of this in the brig. Trip is a mod too, so you need to watch yourself... people are trying to help and you keep throwing it back in their faces, if it continues the next step is usually a ban, then after that if you keep trying to pull stuff, all of your personal info will end up on display, which I am sure your parents would love.

Reactions: BirkinTourbillon

personwholikeswatches

12/3/18
Shame he was too lazy to pull out and shoot it on the bedsheets. But hey, hindsight is a blessing.

Lol. My parents didn't believe in birth control(either physical or coitus interruptus). I don't know why. Maybe they'd have never had me and this world would be a better place. It is a shame. Good day!

Reactions: Ko67

personwholikeswatches

12/3/18
You are in the brig, again you don't obviously know what that means, but it means every member in good standing at RWI can fuck with you all they want, and you have to take it without defending yourself, and you have to continually be contrite about your actions that landed you here in the first place. There is no place for your self defense of any of this in the brig. Trip is a mod too, so you need to watch yourself... people are trying to help and you keep throwing it back in their faces, if it continues the next step is usually a ban, then after that if you keep trying to pull stuff, all of your personal info will end up on display, which I am sure your parents would love.

I haven't thrown anything back in anyone's face but Trip. I haven't been an asshole to anyone in this thread. I have been apologetic, and I will continue to be. If given the opportunity, I'd gladly PM occb2 and write an extensive apology for my cuntish actions. Also, my dad probably wouldn't care. He lives 2500 miles away. Good day!

Reactions: Ghostrider757

personwholikeswatches

12/3/18

I'd also really appreciate if the mods didn't do that. My mom is an innocent party. I will apologize deeply, and I haven't scammed anyone out of anything. trailboss99

Ralphy

Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
8/7/15
Nebraska
I haven't thrown anything back in anyone's face but Trip. I haven't been an asshole to anyone in this thread. I have been apologetic, and I will continue to be. If given the opportunity, I'd gladly PM occb2 and write an extensive apology for my cuntish actions. Also, my dad probably wouldn't care. He lives 2500 miles away. Good day!

:picard2:

Ralphy

Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
8/7/15
Nebraska
What was facepalm about that? I will apologize and have been apologizing. If trip says anything else, I won't defend myself again. Sorry about that. Good day!

You obviously have an issue with comprehension, because you didn't comprehend anything I wrote to you. tripdog and any one else in good standing here can say whatever the FUCK they want to you because YOU ARE AN INMATE IN THE BRIG and are on the verge of being banned!!!

What about that don't you understand?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!??!

personwholikeswatches

12/3/18
You obviously have an issue with comprehension, because you didn't comprehend anything I wrote to you. tripdog and any one else in good standing here can say whatever the FUCK they want to you because YOU ARE AN INMATE IN THE BRIG and are on the verge of being banned!!!

I just acknowledged that. I said that I wouldn't defend myself any more from anyone else. I am sorry about that. I understand perfectly. Good day!

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
Feels alright. I don't really care. I doubt the super mod is as old as my father. My dad is 62(yes, I'm aware that that is not what you said, but it doesn't matter). I can operate the camera, it's just that my phone is shit. I have this phone. An 80 dollar phone. Not a galaxy s9 or iPhone x. https://www.amazon.com/BLU-R1-HD-Exc.../dp/B01H2E0J5M
Also, being a bad photographer does not make me stupid. That does not follow, mate. I'm sure there are scientists with IQ's of 170 who aren't good photographers.

You seem to think that IQ, test results etc are all that count in life - that's not the case - fortunately. There are several forms of intelligence - 9, to be precise. Being mathematically intelligent doesn't necessarily mean that you are spacially, linguistically or musically intelligent - just means you can count real good.

I have an IQ of 139 in mental arithmetic, but I'm still stupid enough to waste my time arguing with a dumb fuck on the internet.

Oh - Your camera has a focus feature, you don't seem to know how to use it - that's why your pics are shit.

Last edited:

personwholikeswatches

12/3/18

I won't defend myself anymore. I love this community and I really don't want to be banned. I am sorry Ralphy1975 occb2 tripdog trailboss99 Tucker daytona4me QueTip parklanephil@gingerbubba SUMIKITO Raddave yllekp lorenzo1910 yodog Teecey09 rolexwatchfan Cicero

personwholikeswatches

12/3/18
You seem to think that IQ, test results etc are all that count in life - that's not the case - fortunately. There are several forms of intelligence - 9, to be precise. Being mathematically intelligent doesn't necessarily mean that you are specially, linguistically or musically intelligent - just means you can count real good.

I have an IQ of 139 in mental arithmetic, but I'm still stupid enough to waste my time arguing with a dumb fuck on the internet.

Oh - Your camera has a focus feature, you don't seem to know how to use it - that's why your pics are shit.

You are right. Good day

Alexsuh

19/5/17
Here’s nothing about mathematics and IQ. It’s about your attitude. I obviously see you are young and ego but that doesn’t give you excuses for what you did.
Once your words spit out of your mouth, noway to put them back to your mouth. I learned that when I was 8yo and I’ve got D of my high school mathematics. Still I’m still here and enjoy this awesome forum. Enjoy your brig^^

@OCCB2
Sir, I know you are not annoying or hurting from his Pm but please know that most of us appreciate you and our staff about what you doing for our community.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk