• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Welcome to The Brig - DylanRolex77

yodog

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
2/9/11
In my parent's basement
wait so this dude was "taking orders" on reddit? like a master purveyor and seller of fine timepieces? and the oh so smart reddit internet gods didnt bother to check forums dedicated to rep watches?

jesus

freediver

I'm Pretty Popular
24/3/17
It's this guy Yonatan from the brig I think

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Ams55557

Renowned Member
16/3/18
Can I just that I think it’s both hilarious and terrifying to think that some dude scams some other dude on a non-moderated reddit sub, and now said bad dude, without the request of said scammed dude has a hot chick (tucker), a gangsta rapper (trip dog), spider man (2fake) and friggen Heisenberg (daytona) searching the globe tracking him down? What a world, what a world.

Reactions: tripdog

SuperLory

Well-Known Repist
22/10/15
wait so this dude was "taking orders" on reddit? like a master purveyor and seller of fine timepieces? and the oh so smart reddit internet gods didnt bother to check forums dedicated to rep watches?

jesus

They call out yeezys from the other side of the highway for the pimples on the inner side of the sole and then they “order” fake watches from the first john who sells knickknacks at the corner of canal street ? I’m baffled.

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
You may be right there. This guy is interesting because that address in Austria looks to be pretty upmarket, and Beausoleil where he wanted the El Cheapo Sub shipped is a very expensive place to live - it's on the border with Monaco.

The Boss has some heavy-hitting contacts down that way, including a well financed one with a formidable armada and motor pool. Catching up with the shitbag should be easy. trailboss99

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
The Boss has some heavy-hitting contacts down that way, including a well financed one with a formidable armada and motor pool. Catching up with the shitbag should be easy. trailboss99

Not far from the home base of the RWI Navy is it? Also a fleet of vehicles he can't outrun. Working on getting a tame contact in the Austrian popo as we speak.

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
Anyone who has anything on this asshat please send me a PM.

bondsubmariner

Known Member
12/4/16
Hello Guys,
it's really the guy to whom I sold the sub to 140 €?
Oh shit, what a bastard!
And the sale was done on Reddit? what bullshit!
trailboss99 do you want some private info if it helps, I have the shipping address he gave me.

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk Pro

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
i saw another person selling a franken on RepTime around the same time; I know Dylan took an order for 5512 but he also was selling a datejust/daydate or something like that for $550 shipped

How do you know he took an order ?

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
Hello Guys,
it's really the guy to whom I sold the sub to 140 €?
Oh shit, what a bastard!
And the sale was done on Reddit? what bullshit!
trailboss99 do you want some private info if it helps, I have the shipping address he gave me.

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk Pro

Yes please, via PM for now.

osiris101

12/5/18
How do you know he took an order ?

HE made a post on reddit explaining the build and all its parts... after he sold his vintage Datejust for $550 or something, he made a post saying he would do Franken, then somebody asked him to do a 5512 build which I think is the reddit OP’s.

bangsters

I'm Pretty Popular
16/1/17
Maybe time to post public info about this dufus.

Last edited:

RepPossessed

The UK dealer
Trusted Dealer
10/11/15
Uk
the same username on reddit sold a blue daytona.. which I sold him

Its the same guy alright

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
The guy will soon be getting a knock on the door from the authorities, fraud is taken rather seriously in France.