• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Welcome back to the Brig Luka

bkg!

Manui Dat Cognitio Vires
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
17/8/13
Somewhere in your peripheral vision
Bling - welcome to your new home.

We know who you are Luka, and you have been caught out before - https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...swissmade-luka

Be very assured that we have every piece of information about you, including full name, date of birth, home address, employer, mobile number, email address, your account information with Metro Bank, even your love of the League of Legends video game....... I wonder what your buddies from the Chelsea (Croatian) Supporters Club may think of you trying scams on unsuspecting members of the public?

Our primary aim is to protect the members of this fine forum. Our secondary aim is to protect our hobby, and should we find any attempt by you to sell a rep as a gen again, then believe me when I say, my friends from City of London Police would kindly pounce to nick you for fraud, especially with Chiswick being practically on their doorstep. Personally, your new franken is not to my taste, but if you like it, great. Keep it for you rather than trying shitty moves to sell it as gen.

To all the other's out there who may have bad intentions, may this serve as a warning. We will find you!

Reactions: MrBeasy

Raddave

Most Delicious of all Nipples!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
LOL old Lukatomic ........welcome back azzhole

a28a0e3a0f5d67bd498f670d43baad87--funny-memes-funny-photos.jpg

Reactions: Tompa and Hor-Fan

MrBeasy

Put Some Respect On My Name
8/2/16
just messaged mysterio next door

Luka is out again under the nick Glaze on repgeek
wait - was this Glaze who was selling the Domi checked serviced LWO movement?

If so, I dodged a bullet because I was about to buy it but red flags went up when he refused to take PayPal - he only wanted Bank wire or WU even though I told him there was zero chance of me charging back but he still refused to do paypal... glad we didn't do the deal.

I still need an LWO though...

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

MrBeasy

8/2/16
I think it was a brand new LWO
What was he trying to sell? Just so we can keep an eye out on the sales here in case any thing shows up

SuperLory

Well-Known Repist
22/10/15
wait - was this Glaze who was selling the Domi checked serviced LWO movement?

If so, I dodged a bullet because I was about to buy it but red flags went up when he refused to take PayPal - he only wanted Bank wire or WU even though I told him there was zero chance of me charging back but he still refused to do paypal... glad we didn't do the deal.

I still need an LWO though...

that's correct MrBeasy

I thought the LWO was expensive so I went for the dw first but then he refused paypal and gave me the bank details and i saw that name ringing a bell

MrBeasy

8/2/16
that's correct MrBeasy

I thought the LWO was expensive so I went for the dw first but then he refused paypal and gave me the bank details and i saw that name ringing a bell
I haven't bought an LWO in a while. I thought 650 was fair for a Domi checked movement but who knows if it was really any good...

SuperLory

Well-Known Repist
22/10/15
I haven't bought an LWO in a while. I thought 650 was fair for a Domi checked movement but who knows if it was really any good...

for my pockets it is expensive :D

on ebay there's a spanish guy selling NOS lwo for 650Eur

bkg!

Manui Dat Cognitio Vires
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
17/8/13
Somewhere in your peripheral vision
that's correct MrBeasy

Thanks for this gents. Any chance you could both PM me with any bank details he's sent so I can add it to our information pack about this guy.

MrBeasy

8/2/16
I didn't get any details, I refused to deal unless it was paypal
Thanks for this gents. Any chance you could both PM me with any bank details he's sent so I can add it to our information pack about this guy.

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
7/10/15
Ireland
Luka do not make anymore accounts. I do not think bkg! will be too pleased Zelda5

BigOffshoreDaddy

OG RWI - The Man, The Myth, The Legend
Patron
Certified
26/3/06
The Republic of Texas
Let's quit pussyfooting around...I think it's time to truly roast this guy. Fuck the online shit, let him know in real life who we are. No violence or anything of that sort, but let him know we know who he is and who he's fucking with.

But that's just me.