• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Welcome to The Brig - Sala7eddin

sala7eddin

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
16/11/16
[[ADMIN EDIT]] Implying that nuking a sale will get us hacked was not a smart move, was it? [[/ADMIN EDIT]]

Two tits in one night. That's a pair of boobies for me to get myself involved in.... Any other man would revel at the thought of playing with a pair of boobies on a Saturday night.

Unfortunately for me, while my wife sits here beside me, I'm playing with the tits here on the forum, who think it is acceptable to post whore their way to hit their 25 post count.....

Not gonna fly....

Sale NUKED

Now please stop this nonsense as I want to get me some real titty action

Last edited by a moderator:

carlium

You're Saying I Can Sell?
15/4/18
v?xj?
Raddave Tucker so guys, isn't this suspicious with small poor quality pictures and post-count of exactly 25. Alot of the comments he made are in the last two days! Just thought id let you guys know before you approve!

sala7eddin

INMATE
16/11/16
Hey mate,
I joined this forum in November 2016 and was actually just a silent reader, absorbing all the knowledge from the people in this forum - thats why I don't have that much posts. If you click on the pictures, you will see the the high quality version (opening in another tab) - I just embedded the pics in my post.

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
Raddave Tucker so guys, isn't this suspicious with small poor quality pictures and post-count of exactly 25. Alot of the comments he made are in the last two days! Just thought id let you guys know before you approve!

bkg! Raddave The last 12 posts are good solid examples of whore-posting. It’s Staff’s call. Yes, the pictures do blow.

bkg!

Manui Dat Cognitio Vires
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
17/8/13
Somewhere in your peripheral vision
Tag is two days old and guess when the post whoring started!! You may have been here for the last couple for years, but you've clearly learnt nothing. Selling here is a privilege not a right, It should not be abused. We have rules to help keep people safe. How do I, or any other member, know for instance that you've just not signed in for the last couple of years, happy with your rep watches, and now it;;s time to sell, you decide to exploit the system.... No thanks.

D-d-dum-dum-dum...... ah.... another one bites the dust

Aaaand another one's gone, another one's gone, another one bites the dust

sala7eddin

INMATE
16/11/16
Alright. Feel free to delete then. That’s actually the reason why you guys get hacked.
Another one bites the dust.

bkg!

Manui Dat Cognitio Vires
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
17/8/13
Somewhere in your peripheral vision
Alright. Feel free to delete then. That’s actually the reason why you guys get hacked.

Oh what was that??? Doth my eyes deceive me? Do you think we owe you something? I don't think so.....

And seems that you know jack shit about the past buddy. Get your head out your ass. You may think it's smart, but feck, it stinks and it doesn't look pretty. You wanna be smart, go put on a suit and a nice dress watch.

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11

Somehow I’m not too worried about you having the skill set or smarts to do it. trailboss99

ZZsound

DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
23/6/18
LA

That is a total threat !!! WOW , butthurt is real here ........Threats over a post not being non approved for YOUR mistakes. Thats rich ........

BirkinTourbillon

I'm Pretty Popular
25/3/14
Wow, that escalated quickly! There would've been several ways to handle this. OP chose the worst possible way!

LOL some people just like it rough and prefer the hard way possible. The number of people being too sensitive these days is just unbelievably high. Damn, t’was them that failed to read the rules yet they refused to listen, they really need to learn how to chill more too though. Smh.

"Tienes que correr riesgos, en esta vida"

carlium

15/4/18
v?xj?
Yeah, I totally agree with you there! Well it was a good thing that I noticed the admins considering how he reacted. He would not have been nice to deal with would something have gone south with the deal I imagine.

Reactions: BirkinTourbillon

Rx4Time

Supporter, Panerai lover
Supporter
Certified
31/3/16
CONUS
Never understand why if someone wants to sell a watch so badly but is under the 25 minimum, why they don't just pay the couple of dollars to become a supporter.

JackJ1980

Mythical Poster
20/6/16
Never understand why if someone wants to sell a watch so badly but is under the 25 minimum, why they don't just pay the couple of dollars to become a supporter.

Instant gratification mixed with being cheap. Feel the world owes them a market to sell for free and with nothing invested.

Reactions: Rx4Time and tkingjr

mrjoe

22/8/15
lmao so true. couple that with self entitlement and we got ourselves a winner

Instant gratification mixed with being cheap. Feel the world owes them a market to sell for free and with nothing invested.