• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Welcome to the Brig Scammer Yknjs

WingNut

Brig Warden
Supporter
19/4/12
My English it’s terrible and I have understood that it’s impossible to me explain my thoughts if its not Italian.
I don’t understand what you want and I can’t answer properly to all of you...
probably now someone will say that I speak perfectly English and that’s a lie.

No worries...

Repent my friend...reach out...do not be a dope...

Understood??

JunioVB

Known Member
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
1/8/18
Eu
No worries...

Repent my friend...reach out...do not be a dope...

Understood??

I regret to have put the watch over the bay and sincerely I did it more than once always without sell them. Now I have understood that it’s danger for the builder and for this place,I will never do it again.
I sold only a caseback years ago as “aftermarket” and that’s all.
About the Ranger i sold here,I have always answered properly and ask to keep me updated; I have worn the watch many times and it works great,I have send a video in which I wound and reset time. If the part of the movement was missing in my sale thread,it means that working functionality was not compromised.
When I said this to the other guy (and said also that I send the 20€ he ask me to partial refund) he get angry and start offending me.
About the other guy I have to say that it’s totally an idiot as I said to him in old chat; watch for me was packaged well as always,works great and has all links for bracelet.
Unfortunately for me he speaks English better that Italian. He is the only one I never replied here because I now he is an idiot and so I have nothing to say.
About my name change,when I fall in love for pams I start reading all websites/blog ecc I found about vintage Pam and Pre Vendôme so I decided to have a new email without spams and notifications of web sites that in years I joined ecc ecc. to use for this new world and for an instagram account (that I haven’t already made).
To be honest I noticed that I can’t see the sale section but I don’t think to be in the brig for a watch put 2 hours on eBay (now I have understood that it’s a bad thing).
A few times later I joined again RWI with a new account with the new mail.
i think that’s all,now you can all start to say that’s it’s all a lie and i’m scammer! Enjoy the rest of the day!

JunioVB

Known Member
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
1/8/18
Eu
I caught that you used sarcasm there, so I guess you are communicating well enough

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If we were speaking in Italian this was totally another story. I made a stupid thing don’t understood that a rep watch on eBay (priced that no one could buy it and only for a few hours) could be danger for this place more than for me,but in general i’m Not so stupid and I love sarcasm...
i don’t like to offend people without a sense as I noticed it’s cool for you here.

synbad

11/5/18
About the other guy I have to say that it’s totally an idiot as I said to him in old chat; watch for me was packaged well as always,works great and has all links for bracelet.
Unfortunately for me he speaks English better that Italian. He is the only one I never replied here because I now he is an idiot and so I have nothing to say.

Here idiot there is only 1. Now if you have the courage, deny that on the Tudor there were 11 links instead of 13 and when I asked if you had any links you answered that you could find 2 for 35 euros. Of course you found them, they belonged to the watch you sold me! :) watch sucks: the glass is tarnished, the manual charge "slips" and sometimes stops. however I have nothing else to say to you, you are not here for this reason. I too would like to change my name in Jesus: "I came very close to the church"

Rolex_Master

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
12/11/16
Europe
@JunioVB

I do not think you'll get out of this mess, you do not have patience and you keep doing things you do not need. shut up and wait.

Ps
Hai capito o no che ora la cosa migliore per te è stare zitto ed attendere che ti dicano la fine che farai ?
A ragione o torto che tu abbia, questo è quanto, se non ti sta bene puoi uscirne volontariamente.

Inviato dal mio MI 6 utilizzando Tapatalk

synbad

11/5/18
Yknjs AliasJunioVB Alias?????
Come put here for the reasons you know. From July you never answered.
Anyone with a clear conscience, tries to defend himself or explain himself
(you think that even the most bastard scammers do that :))
But what do you do? change nick and keep doing what the fuck you want.
Answer only now because you have been caught with other accounts.
If you did not understand it, let me explain to you what you did in your miserable presence on RWI -
1) Sell (or search for) on Ebay Rep for Gen. -
2) Do not answer the accusations, but simply change nick and justify with hilarious answers: "change nick because I like Panerai" :)
3) Sell watches with problems and instead of trying to solve, accuse buyers of being idiots :)
4) This is the right place for you. -

JunioVB

Known Member
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
1/8/18
Eu
Yknjs AliasJunioVB Alias?????
Come put here for the reasons you know. From July you never answered.
Anyone with a clear conscience, tries to defend himself or explain himself
(you think that even the most bastard scammers do that :))
But what do you do? change nick and keep doing what the fuck you want.
Answer only now because you have been caught with other accounts.
If you did not understand it, let me explain to you what you did in your miserable presence on RWI -
1) Sell (or search for) on Ebay Rep for Gen. -
2) Do not answer the accusations, but simply change nick and justify with hilarious answers: "change nick because I like Panerai" :)
3) Sell watches with problems and instead of trying to solve, accuse buyers of being idiots :)
4) This is the right place for you. -

No,you are an idiot not the other guy who I wanted to refound what he asks for.
Stay sure I won’t do another account.
i’m going to loose my money without a reason,that’s a scam in my opinion but ok

synbad

11/5/18

I do not understand what you write, and I see no answer.
Did you ask 35 euros for 2 links that were from the Tudor that you sold me?
When you were caught the first time, did you ever answer?
Have you changed your nick or not and continued to do what the fuck you want without respecting any rules?
If you are here there is only 1 idiot. And still continue to offend. I repeat: you're in the right place. hanged
You just have to be silent!!!!!!!!!!!

Rolex_Master

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
12/11/16
Europe
Mods
throw it out permanently, I do not think it is recoverable

Ps
Sei da bannare definitivamente, veramente non capisci quanto sei lungo, ti dico di stare zitto ed aspettare sperando nella fortuna e ti metti ad offendere le persone ?
Ma che cavolo hai in testa ?

Fai l'uomo e vattene fa solo, tanto ti sei condannato con le tue mani.

JunioVB

Known Member
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
1/8/18
Eu
Mods
throw it out permanently, I do not think it is recoverable

Ps
Sei da bannare definitivamente, veramente non capisci quanto sei lungo, ti dico di stare zitto ed aspettare sperando nella fortuna e ti metti ad offendere le persone ?
Ma che cavolo hai in testa ?

Fai l'uomo e vattene fa solo, tanto ti sei condannato con le tue mani.

Se un mod mi dice di non rispondere più,ovviamente lo farò;per quanto ti possa sembrare incredibile,non eseguo alla mettere quello che dici tu che non so nemmeno chi sei.
se evitassi di ricommettere ogni cosa che scrivo sarebbe davvero apprezzato anche perché,se non lo hai notato,non ho mai considerato quello che scrivevi.
ho risposto a chi mi offende senza conoscermi e ho risposto a chi continua a darmi del bugiardo.
il signore qui sopra che continua a commentare lo considero un idiota e glielo avevo già detto a tempo debito.
quello che non mi spiegherò mai,è perché essendoci chat private e in ogni caso due campane da sentire,nessun mod mi abbia mai chiesto niente.
si sta svolgendo un processo dove c’e Solamente l’accusa e non la difesa. Mi sto rendendo conto che per quanto questo posto mi piaccia,per quanto sia pieno di persone che stimo e per quanto sia indispensabile per chi ama questo hobby,forse è una fortuna essere bannato visto il trattamento che mi stanno riservando e amen.
ci rimetto 300€ ed un orologio che era un piccolo sogno in quanto non posso più contattare nessuno,ma va bene così!d’altronde errare è umano,capire/pentirsi/scusarsi anche...ma non su RWI.
vi saluto

Rolex_Master

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
12/11/16
Europe
I gave you advice to save your ass piece of an idiot, but you continue on your usual line of arrogance and ignore advice.
losing you for this community is just an advantage

synbad

11/5/18
Yknjs Alias JunioVB Alias ​​?????

You're just a fucking head.
Continue to respond with the offenses without giving answers. Classic of those who can not respond to the accusations.
I am writing it for the last time: have you asked 35 euros for 2 links that belonged to the watch you sold me?:jeff:

When you were caught the first time, did you ever answer?
Have you changed your nick or not and continued to do what the fuck you want without respecting any rules?
then you can also take the door:wave-1:

Last edited:

WingNut

Brig Warden
Supporter
19/4/12
I regret to have put the watch over the bay and sincerely I did it more than once always without sell them. Now I have understood that it’s danger for the builder and for this place,I will never do it again.

i think that’s all,now you can all start to say that’s it’s all a lie and i’m scammer! Enjoy the rest of the day!

This respose is what I look for...

I believe in letting ecah side have their say...

First having multiple acounts does not bode well for you...that being said...ending your post with...and I paraphrase..."You all can go F yourselves" leads me to believe that you are not ready to come back...

r0b9502

Renowned Member
22/1/17
i want always to “be sure” that no one can spot my replica on the wrist.

thanks

The truth is, even if scum type wears a gen, people will assume it is a fake.
If a respectable dude wears even a 2nd or 3rd tier fake, people will assume it is gen.

You can only "be sure" depending on who you are!

Rolex_Master

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
12/11/16
Europe
If a respectable dude wears even a 2nd or 3rd tier fake, people will assume it is gen.

Holy words.

WingNut

Brig Warden
Supporter
19/4/12
One more time for the record...

99 out of 100 people could not care less what watch you wear...the one person that may care wouldn't say a thing...either way.

:bless:

Reactions: Rush

JunioVB

Known Member
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
1/8/18
Eu
This respose is what I look for...

I believe in letting ecah side have their say...

First having multiple acounts does not bode well for you...that being said...ending your post with...and I paraphrase..."You all can go F yourselves" leads me to believe that you are not ready to come back...

No I really don’t mean that “you can go f yourself”...
the fact i’m still here it’s because I hope in a decision from all you mods for my comeback.
i will never do a new account,or I can comeback and apologize for my error or I will stay away from here.

JunioVB

Known Member
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
1/8/18
Eu

I know that mate,but then it’s stronger than me...

JunioVB

Known Member
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
1/8/18
Eu
One more time for the record...

99 out of 100 people could not care less what watch you wear...the one person that may care wouldn't say a thing...either way.

:bless:

I know and I have learn here thanks to the work of many of you,how good are some replica and how hard/impossible is to spot them if you don’t know what to look at and sometimes only with macro pics.
Unfortunately I had the bad practice to do what I did...
i’m sorry,I regret it and I will not do it again.