• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Welcome to the Brig Scammer Yknjs

Rolex_Master

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
12/11/16
Europe
Give me a permanent no-sale,don’t ban me please.
if it could help to proof my good intentions,I can send this Pam of the sale to a mod for the raffles

Friend

do not ask, do not you understand?

even the walls of this prison have understood that you do not want to be banned, do you think they did not understand the MODS?

You must be patient, you are in a pre-sentence custodial period, wait and when they have decided to say what your sentence is.

Even I suffer without being able to read the forum, it is so, but I also do not know how long I will have to stay here.

I note, I discount the penalty and in the meantime I detoxify me a little from the REP world.

A tip: in the showers do not bend to take the soap. :p

Therion666

Put Some Respect On My Name
Certified
26/12/13
JunioVB You're typical scammer material, moaning and whining about how sorry you are..bitch please, you're only sorry you got caught, that's THE ONLY thing you're sorry about. Do you actually think that anybody even wants you around after all this? Find yourself another sandbox..

Reactions: Raddave

JunioVB

Known Member
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
1/8/18
Eu
JunioVB You're typical scammer material, moaning and whining about how sorry you are..bitch please, you're only sorry you got caught, that's THE ONLY thing you're sorry about. Do you actually think that anybody even wants you around after all this? Find yourself another sandbox..

This is your point and I have our private chat to show if it is needed,so please...

synbad

11/5/18
Mr. Yknjs is here since July, but he never bothered to answer, he simply changed his nickname. "change nick because I'm interested in Panerai" :picard2: post # 22 and post # 131: you pretended not to read them, but to tell the truth I do not need your lying answers, your misdeeds are enough for me. You should be silent: do not answer the charges and change the name to continue selling your shits deserves much more than this punishment. As I see it, even if you changed the nickname in JESUS ​​you would be readmitted to this community. "I change the nick in Jesus because I'm interested in the church"

Reactions: 5t3f4n

synbad

11/5/18
Give me a permanent no-sale,don’t ban me please.
if it could help to proof my good intentions,I can send this Pam of the sale to a mod for the raffles

tenor.gif

WingNut

Brig Warden
Supporter
19/4/12
JunioVB

Time to come to Jesus...

Let's have it...I will understand...and if it quacks :daffy: ...well you know...or probably you don't...

Raddave

Most Delicious of all Nipples!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
JunioVB

Time to come to Jesus...

Let's have it...I will understand...and if it quacks :daffy: ...well you know...or probably you don't...

wingy , you want this guy ?
hes yours if you want

JunioVB

Known Member
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
1/8/18
Eu
Sure, come one...come all...but I want to hear from him first...

JunioVB

My English it’s terrible and I have understood that it’s impossible to me explain my thoughts if its not Italian.
I don’t understand what you want and I can’t answer properly to all of you...
probably now someone will say that I speak perfectly English and that’s a lie.

5t3f4n

WTB Slevin/Ploprof
21/9/17
Ita - Eu
If the Mod accept you can always try to explain yourself in Italian,, the forum is full of Italian user that can translate for you.

Rolex_Master

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
12/11/16
Europe
do not look at me, I'm not a devil's lawyer

Inviato dal mio MI 6 utilizzando Tapatalk

Maron

Mythical Poster
16/2/15
Canada
My English it’s terrible and I have understood that it’s impossible to me explain my thoughts if its not Italian.
I don’t understand what you want and I can’t answer properly to all of you...
probably now someone will say that I speak perfectly English and that’s a lie.

Your English sounds quite proficient

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JunioVB

Known Member
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
1/8/18
Eu
Your English sounds quite proficient

And as I said........
(to know how proficient means,I used google translate,another lie obviously)

JunioVB

Known Member
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
1/8/18
Eu
do not look at me, I'm not a devil's lawyer

Inviato dal mio MI 6 utilizzando Tapatalk

No thanks,otherwise I had already ask you...
i have ask only another member but no ones want to join that thing...
so as I said,I have understood that I have no chance

Maron

Mythical Poster
16/2/15
Canada
And as I said........
(to know how proficient means,I used google translate,another lie obviously)

I caught that you used sarcasm there, so I guess you are communicating well enough

Reactions: DD60