• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Welcome to the Brig Scammer Yknjs

JunioVB

Known Member
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
1/8/18
Eu
You out a replica watch on eBay, listed for sale as a genuine watch. Don't you understand that this is 1)illegal 2) a cunty thing to do that 3) dishonest.

How do you expect people to react if you act like that? The fact that you were caught and didn't sell the watch is somewhat irrelevant.

Sent from my LG-H870 using Tapatalk

No absolutely. I have list it saying that I don’t know it’s gen or not and if some parts are or not!!!
i don’t want to sell it,I have sold it here!
i have did this thing only because i’m always worrying about my reps.
i have did the same thing more than once with instagram,just to see if it could be consider gen for someone out of this hobby.
thats the true and I want to apologize with everyone here

GingerBubba

SUPERLATIVE SUPPORTER I'm an angel
24/10/17
i’m always worrying about my reps.
i have did the same thing more than once with instagram,just to see if it could be consider gen for someone out of this hobby.
thats the true and I want to apologize with everyone here. My pants are on fire

At least you won't have to worry about how Gen your reps look any more you scamming fuck because you are out of this hobby for good! And even if your BS about eBay is true (it isn't), you're still a scamming fuck on the basis of all of the sales threads above where all these buyers keep getting shafted by you. So just fuck off.

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
You are totally wrong and totally crazy guys. Can someone explain me what I have do?

Fucking off would be a good start and I'd do that before AnonSix decides to get involved because that would be bad, for you . . .

JunioVB

Known Member
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
1/8/18
Eu
At least you won't have to worry about how Gen your reps look any more you scamming fuck because you are out of this hobby for good! And even if your BS about eBay is true (it isn't), you're still a scamming fuck on the basis of all of the sales threads above where all these buyers keep getting shafted by you. So just fuck off.

Are you sure that there is no one all over here that could speak bad abaut you? Please man...

JunioVB

Known Member
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
1/8/18
Eu
Fucking off would be a good start and I'd do that before AnonSix decides to get involved because that would be bad, for you . . .

I think that all can do a mistake,I have to pay for it ok...just don’t ban me forever. I’m asking only this

Rolex_Master

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
12/11/16
Europe
@JunioVB

Do a gift to yourself, close this question, say "i'm guilty" and wait the Mods...

Be a man, pay your ticket mate.

Inviato dal mio MI 6 utilizzando Tapatalk

JunioVB

Known Member
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
1/8/18
Eu
@JunioVB

Do a gift to yourself, close this question, say "i'm guilty" and wait the Mods...

I WANT TO PAY MY TICKET! I just ask not to be ban... that’s all.

Rolex_Master

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
12/11/16
Europe
May be your ticket is the ban.

Stop asking and start to pray.

That's all.

Maron

Mythical Poster
16/2/15
Canada
Yeah a few of these guys can be real jerks, but I think they come from the right place.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gingerbubba is a real dick though, he’s mean to you. Not cool!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GingerBubba

SUPERLATIVE SUPPORTER I'm an angel
24/10/17
your goddamn right. Fuck bubba. But still, I prefer him over you!

Logixa, can I remind you that the non-molestation order prohibits not just direct and indirect contact, but also prohibits you from making reference to me in public. Get it into your fucked up head - I don't want that sort of relationship with you! I am heterosexual. Sheesh, deal with it!

WingNut

Brig Warden
Supporter
19/4/12
It appears that a new cell block will be needed to handle the "No Saled" influx and keep them quarantined...

I seem to detect a strange pattern with this bunch.

Reactions: DD60

WingNut

Brig Warden
Supporter
19/4/12
@JunioVB

Rolex_Master If you manage to get out of here I may have to hire you back as Brig Psychologist :rofl:

I think Luxuracer saw your potential...:wyliehelp:

Last edited:

DD60

Eagle Eyed Moderator
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
28/4/17
Off with their heads ! :evil: