• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Welcome to the Brig Scammer Yknjs

JunioVB

Known Member
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
1/8/18
Eu
Don't believe this lying SOB ( JunioVB ). He's sold me a Tudor Ranger and kinda forgot to mention that there was a movement holder missing and there was no O ring installed. He's claimed that he has sent me a perfect watch and that it has been "sabotaged" at the post office, even though the movement holder was not even there in the pic in his own sales thread. It makes sense in the end why he was so determined about using PP gift as the only way of paying him..
And I suspect he'll come whining about me being dishonest, but pics don't lie, do they scammer?
Pic from his sales add:

And a pic taken at my watchsmiths' ( I took the watch there, because the dial was moving inside when I was moving the crown in and out ) :
​​​​​​

The watch was running at plus 2min/day, was almost impossible to handwind, because there was some sort of spring broken etc. I had the watch repaired and serviced and the cheap f&#k wouldn't even chip in 20€. That tipped me over the edge and I cut all comms.

bkg! can confirm my words, he was the one dealing with the ticket I opened about this case..

So I wouldn't let him out any time soon..

All sales threads uses PayPal gift,I don’t think that proof nothing. I have send you a video with the witch running and testing all functions.
if this part was missing,it doesn’t compromise the watch working for sure.
I’m sure that the watch was running perfectly however i have offer you to partial pay for it. just because I wasn’t happy to pay for something that I know was working good you offended me and says you want no more my money. I have the chat so if it’s needed I can send it to any mods.

JunioVB

Known Member
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
1/8/18
Eu
You actin like a little bitch, lmao

Punk ass

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don’t know about action of little bitches...
i just want to stay here because i’m out in this stupid way and i’m sorry for that...
i don’t think that stay here and offend me it’s helpful but if in someway can help it’s ok

Rolex_Master

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
12/11/16
Europe
@JunioVB

read carefully what I am about to say.
There are 2 reasons why RWI has a regulation

1 - For the proper functioning and respect towards other users, like all the web forums
2 - REP is an ILLEGAL underground world that knows ALSO WHO should stop this world. everything is traceable on the web, there is almost nothing hidden and surely this FORUM IS NOT.

They let us play until you interfere with the outside world (how to sell a REP for GEN). At that time they can act and if they take you we all risk being taken or at best the game ends up indefinitely.
This is why there is a regulation that prohibits such behavior, in addition to the fact that it is morally incorrect and illegal.

My advice: If you have definitive proof (not words) that you have not violated the regulations, let them see the mods, otherwise you admit the faults and pay your sentence. Even if you believe you are innocent, the world works like that sometimes.
If the penalty is to stay here, just stay here and thank the mods that have not banned you permanently.
If they throw you out, take your pain and learn from the error, even if the price to pay is high.
A man always pays his debts.

This is my convicting thought like you.

Good luck

JunioVB

Known Member
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
1/8/18
Eu
Thanks for your time mate...
again,I haven’t sold nothing,scam no one never.
I have done a stupid thing without any intention to scam someone. I have understood my mistake and I won’t do it again!

Therion666

Put Some Respect On My Name
Certified
26/12/13
JunioVB You get easily offended and you believe your own lies. I'm pretty sure that there's some sort of medication or therapy out there for this type of illness, you just need to get some help.
​​​​​​
The dial moves inside the watch, if you move the crown in and out, if there's a movement tab missing. That's a fact. There was no o ring. Fact. Broken spring inside, which has caused that the watch could not be handwound. Fact. You felt insulted after I confronted you with these issues and blamed it on the bloody post office sabotage!!! Fact.

You have attempted more stupid shit. Fact.

Man up and accept what's coming to you. And keep you 20€ ( don't act stupid asking for my PP adress for a refund, you see damn well where my money came from in my original payment )..

synbad

11/5/18
I don’t know about action of little bitches...
i just want to stay here because i’m out in this stupid way and i’m sorry for that...
i don’t think that stay here and offend me it’s helpful but if in someway can help it’s ok
Please do not change your name. Otherwise how can I recognize those who wanted to fuck me 30 euros for 2 links that belonged to the watch you sold me? You have a tendency to fuck the next, and the various cases that are coming out show it. We do not talk about the watch: sometimes it stops for no reason, and the glass tarnishes. it will do you good to stay here a bit. even if: "To wash the donkey's head, water, time and soap are lost". I laughed for an entire hour. "I changed my name because I like Panerai" "But how the hell do you come to mind?

JunioVB

Known Member
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
1/8/18
Eu
JunioVB You get easily offended and you believe your own lies. I'm pretty sure that there's some sort of medication or therapy out there for this type of illness, you just need to get some help.
​​​​​​
The dial moves inside the watch, if you move the crown in and out, if there's a movement tab missing. That's a fact. There was no o ring. Fact. Broken spring inside, which has caused that the watch could not be handwound. Fact. You felt insulted after I confronted you with these issues and blamed it on the bloody post office sabotage!!! Fact.

You have attempted more stupid shit. Fact.

Man up and accept what's coming to you. And keep you 20€ ( don't act stupid asking for my PP adress for a refund, you see damn well where my money came from in my original payment )..

Can you please tell me if I’m the video I send you (took obviously the same day) there is something that doesn’t work??
You have ask me 20€ and I said YES!!! I only said that I was not happy with it because i’m sure that the watch works perfectly!

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
Some of you guys are brutal.

Some of these guys are lying, deceiving, self absorbed shits, which often means the brutality is entirely warranted.

JunioVB

Known Member
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
1/8/18
Eu
There are many members that I have deal with more than once without any problems. I never scam someone here or elsewhere

JunioVB

Known Member
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
1/8/18
Eu
Some of these guys are lying, deceiving, self absorbed shits, which often means the brutality is entirely warranted.

I want to comeback and that’s why I’m here to say sorry.
Mid this is your way to make me pay for something,that’s your rules and that’s ok

zachsdad82

Supporter
Certified
20/2/14
I haven’t sold anything!!! I have put it on eBay for something like 2 hours and than delete it!
You out a replica watch on eBay, listed for sale as a genuine watch. Don't you understand that this is 1)illegal 2) a cunty thing to do that 3) dishonest.

How do you expect people to react if you act like that? The fact that you were caught and didn't sell the watch is somewhat irrelevant.

Sent from my LG-H870 using Tapatalk