• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Welcome to the Brig Scammer Yknjs

JunioVB

Known Member
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
1/8/18
Eu
So if i'm not wrong....i like AP but if tomorrow i change my taste and i start liking PP i need to change my account name too? correct?

Its not obbligatore mate,I did it... with a new mail that I use ecc ecc.

JunioVB

Known Member
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
1/8/18
Eu
You tried to sell a replica watch on eBay. You then made a new account on rwi to try and trade again on here. You clearly do not respect the hobby, the forum rules or yourself.

Story about listing the watch on eBay to see if other eBay users could spot it is a replica is the biggest load of bullshit I ever heard. Enjoy your stay in the brig you cheating, lying, rule breaking asshole.

Sent from my LG-H870 using Tapatalk

Thanks for the kind words... I don’t want you to believe me but it’s not a lie.
i have buy and sold other watches without any kind of issues.
my mistake it’s only to have put the rep on eBay but believe me not for sale it here.
i don’t want anybody to believe me,I just want to pay for my mistake and comeback

5t3f4n

WTB Slevin/Ploprof
21/9/17
Ita - Eu
my mistake it’s only to have put the rep on eBay but believe me not for sale it here.
i don’t want anybody to believe me,I just want to pay for my mistake and comeback

Well sorry m8 but if i want to prove/fool someone about how is gen-like my Rep maybe i wear it in presence of a Gen owner or if i'm really hardcore i wear it inside a Gen Dealer asking question.....but to try to sell it on the ebay just to prove if it's really gen-like and then cancel the sale sound really like a very big bullshit.

Raddave

Most Delicious of all Nipples!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
You knew your other account was Brigged , but you never said "hey you guys i made a mistake , im sorry " or anything like that

you made the new account to bypass the brig

Reactions: synbad

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11

I thought you were busy with your restaurant?
Sorry, wrong scammer. It's hard to keep them straight.

Last edited:
Reactions: Raddave

JunioVB

Known Member
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
1/8/18
Eu
Well sorry m8 but if i want to prove/fool someone about how is gen-like my Rep maybe i wear it in presence of a Gen owner or if i'm really hardcore i wear it inside a Gen Dealer asking question.....but to try to sell it on the ebay just to prove if it's really gen-like and then cancel the sale sound really like a very big bullshit.

Maybe i’m Totally stupid but believe it’s not a lie,I think that the price I put the watch it’s a proof.

JunioVB

Known Member
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
1/8/18
Eu
You knew your other account was Brigged , but you never said "hey you guys i made a mistake , im sorry " or anything like that

you made the new account to bypass the brig

I have no proof for my words and I understand you can’t believe me.
but I haven’t scam anybody,I have buy many watches and straps without problems and sold same way.
i don’t want you to believe me,just give me a second chance. I want to do what is needed to comeback but please,I haven’t scam someone

DD60

Eagle Eyed Moderator
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
28/4/17
Another "sock boy" bites the dust. Will they never learn?

Raddave

Most Delicious of all Nipples!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
I have no proof for my words and I understand you can’t believe me.
but I haven’t scam anybody,I have buy many watches and straps without problems and sold same way.
i don’t want you to believe me,just give me a second chance. I want to do what is needed to comeback but please,I haven’t scam someone

you had your second chance , but you didnt come forward and apologize when you created your second account .
you have violated forum policies ....

you are out , you are done , go away

JunioVB

Known Member
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
1/8/18
Eu
you had your second chance , but you didnt come forward and apologize when you created your second account .
you have violated forum policies ....

you are out , you are done , go away

I’m here now to apologize and make what is needed to comeback. Don’t ban me please,put the watch on eBay was a mistake,I won’t go wrong again

Luxuracer

Renowned Member
Maybe i’m Totally stupid but believe it’s not a lie,I think that the price I put the watch it’s a proof.

You are stupid to think other people were stupid enough to believe you. :rofl:

I did it a couple of times just to see if normal eyes out of rep world can spot the parts... price it’s always higher for a rep but a steal for a gen so NO ONE in the world would buy it.

Are you 14 yrs old?

JunioVB

Known Member
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
1/8/18
Eu
I’m so sorry for have put a watch on eBay. I didn’t won’t to sell it,it’s just a stupid way to do things...
i want always to “be sure” that no one can spot my replica on the wrist.
please give me a second chance,i’m Here to apologize!
I have sold and buy watches without issues.
i have already send 300€ to a member here for a Pam build,I have lost this money? I haven’t scam anybody or stolen something to anybody! Never...
please I don’t want to loose this place,this forum and all good guys I have met here.
if you want to ban me from sale section for a period or whether you want it’s ok for my comeback!
But please give me a second chance,I have understood that I’m stupid but not evil.
thanks

DD60

Eagle Eyed Moderator
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
28/4/17
Beg much?

Reactions: Maron

Therion666

Put Some Respect On My Name
Certified
26/12/13
Don't believe this lying SOB ( JunioVB ). He's sold me a Tudor Ranger and kinda forgot to mention that there was a movement holder missing and there was no O ring installed. He's claimed that he has sent me a perfect watch and that it has been "sabotaged" at the post office, even though the movement holder was not even there in the pic in his own sales thread. It makes sense in the end why he was so determined about using PP gift as the only way of paying him..
And I suspect he'll come whining about me being dishonest, but pics don't lie, do they scammer?
Pic from his sales add:

And a pic taken at my watchsmiths' ( I took the watch there, because the dial was moving inside when I was moving the crown in and out ) :
​​​​​​

The watch was running at plus 2min/day, was almost impossible to handwind, because there was some sort of spring broken etc. I had the watch repaired and serviced and the cheap f&#k wouldn't even chip in 20€. That tipped me over the edge and I cut all comms.

bkg! can confirm my words, he was the one dealing with the ticket I opened about this case..

So I wouldn't let him out any time soon..