• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Welcome to the Brig Scammer Yknjs

Tusubasa

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
8/9/18
U.K.
If you have a Rolex and coat it with DLC it's not considered "Rolex" because Rolex will not work with anything that is touched by non-rolex modification. Similar to a repainted dial.

Sent from my SM-G960W using Tapatalk

This is actually true, same applies to Blaken Rolex, Rolex provide limited or no warranty to them as far as I know but it doesn't make it counterfeit!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tusubasa

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
8/9/18
U.K.
Fuck off Yknjs by the way :D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cr7juv

I'm Pretty Popular
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
23/9/18
BUT THIS DOESN'T MAKE IT COUNTERFEIT!!!

Rolex could say the moon is made of cheese, it doesn't make it so. Jesus wept.
If Rolex says moon is made of cheese you have to agree with them. That's Rolex !

KushBandit

I'm Pretty Popular
13/8/18
Whisky-A-Go-Go
What about a refinished dial? Its tone of repainted dials there, did rolex repainted them, well clearly not!
Why no one is crying here about that ? So no, I dont understand

You're telling me you don't understand copyright infringement? If I rebuild a50 year old Ford 428ci engine, it will still be a Ford engine, even though it has new parts. If I take an aftermarket, reproduction engine block and throw Ford parts on it, that doesn't make it a Ford.

Get it? Probably not.

parklanephil

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
4/6/14
You dont know what you're talking about.... if you take a 16610LN put a GEN LV insert. It's still a fake. Although all parts are still 100% Rolex.... what you been smoking lol

Are you on crack?

parklanephil

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
4/6/14
If you have a Rolex and coat it with DLC it's not considered "Rolex" because Rolex will not work with anything that is touched by non-rolex modification. Similar to a repainted dial.

You have shifted the argument from fake to “original spec that Rolex will work on”- you did that because you are stone cold wrong

Cr7juv

I'm Pretty Popular
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
23/9/18

Cr7juv

I'm Pretty Popular
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
23/9/18
That's exactly my point if he is selling a rep which is construed as genuine then it would a very serious offence, extremely an unethical and unprofessional thing to do. But alot of people fail to comprehend that the " alleged offender here" did not advertise the item as "100% authentic". Again I have not seen the add, those people that have seen it may have a better idea, but based on what's available here in this thread. Particularly, someone above mentioning here that it's not even the same item, then I guess we should give the " alleged offender" some benefit of the doubt.

However, if the "alleged offender" is not coming forward to defend himself by giving his side of the story then I believe its justified any penalty this forum imposes on him.

I think we should have a penal code. @trailboss999 you need to implement a code here , $ fines for offences ;)

Reactions: 3king

mari115

Put Some Respect On My Name
9/6/18
Nearer than you think
That's exactly my point if he is selling a rep which is construed as genuine then it would a very serious offence, extremely an unethical and unprofessional thing to do. But alot of people fail to comprehend that the " alleged offender here" did not advertise the item as "100% authentic". Again I have not seen the add, those people that have seen it may have a better idea, but based on what's available here in this thread. Particularly, someone above mentioning here that it's not even the same item, then I guess we should give the " alleged offender" some benefit of the doubt.

However, if the "alleged offender" is not coming forward to defend himself by giving his side of the story then I believe its justified any penalty this forum imposes on him.

I think we should have a penal code. @trailboss999 you need to implement a code here , $ fines for offences ;)

Let me explain it in a easy and simple way, ignoring the whole "illegal" argument:

if you were to buy a bag of apples, and your grocery store sells you a bag of peaches, that was advertised as apples, would you be happy? it's the same thing.

you would still be buying something that was not what you wanted or what it was advertised as.

mari115

Put Some Respect On My Name
9/6/18
Nearer than you think
A potential ignorant buyer could be wanting to buy a real tudor homage and he would get an illegal good instead (now i'm just exaggerating, i don't think someone like this could exist, but it's still a possibility).

This is just to explain the point

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12

Please, please please stop commenting on this, you didn't see the listing, you don't know what this is about, just move on.

Please.

Cr7juv

I'm Pretty Popular
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
23/9/18
Please, please please stop commenting on this, you didn't see the listing, you don't know what this is about, just move on.

Please.
Okay trip I'll move on just because you used the word "please" more than once :)

To be clear: just because I didn't see the ad it doesn't mean the notion that:

" a vendor selling apples, advertised as apples, and the buyer gets apples- I dont see anything wrong with that....

but if buyer gets an orange disguised as an apple then there is a serious problem" and I dont support that by any means.

I am done.... have a good weekend, Drink responsibly!

Reactions: 3king

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
Okay trip I'll move on just because you used the word "please" more than once :)

" a vendor selling apples, advertised as apples, and the buyer gets apples- I dont see anything wrong with that....

but if buyer gets an orange disguised as an apple then there is a serious problem" and I dont support that by any means.

Wise words indeed . . .

DD60

Eagle Eyed Moderator
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
28/4/17
Is it really over?

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11

I'm not sure I fully understand your position. Would you please explain it to me?