• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Welcome to the Brig Scammer Yknjs

Cr7juv

I'm Pretty Popular
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
23/9/18
Yes, you are wrong because you have no idea what you are talking about.

Selling replica watches on eBay is not allowed - why ? because replica watches are an infringement of copyright. Getting around that by calling it a 'homage watch' is dishonest - it's also stupid when it's clearly written TUDOR on the dial.
If it has TUDOR written on the dial and Tudor/Rolex didn't make the watch then it is a fake Tudor meaning it can not be sold on legally eBay - or in fact sold anywhere legally, because it is counterfeit.

Happy, now that you understand ?
What about a refinished dial? Its tone of repainted dials there, did rolex repainted them, well clearly not!
Why no one is crying here about that ? So no, I dont understand

Sent from my SM-G960W using Tapatalk

parklanephil

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
4/6/14
What about a refinished dial? Its tone of repainted dials there, did rolex repainted them, well clearly not!
Why no one is crying here about that ? So no, I dont understand

You don’t understand because you don’t want to.
A Rolex manufactured dial repainted is still a Rolex dial.
A bmw with a respray is still a bmw.

A Ford with a bmw badge is a fake
A non Tudor with a Tudor badge is a fake

Get it now?

XpanzerX

I'm Pretty Popular
19/8/17
I prefer my seikos with fossil badges on their reprinted dials. And I like to add 2 extra dial feet to make it more gen spec....

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Reactions: 3king

Cr7juv

I'm Pretty Popular
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
23/9/18
You dont know what you're talking about.... if you take a 16610LN put a GEN LV insert. It's still a fake. Although all parts are still 100% Rolex.... what you been smoking lol
You don’t understand because you don’t want to.
A Rolex manufactured dial repainted is still a Rolex dial.
A bmw with a respray is still a bmw.

A Ford with a bmw badge is a fake
A non Tudor with a Tudor badge is a fake

Get it now?

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
You dont know what you're talking about.... if you take a 16610LN put a GEN LV insert. It's still a fake. Although all parts are still 100% Rolex.... what you been smoking lol

You think if you put a genuine Rolex LV insert on a genuine Rolex 16610 LN it becomes a fake Rolex ?

DD60

Eagle Eyed Moderator
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
28/4/17
Did he listed the watch 100% authentic guaranteed?

If he did that then it's a problem.

I haven't even seen the add, and not my business. But if the item is "as described " then I fail to see any wrong

The only thing you have said that makes sense. ( above in red )
When someone chooses to comment on a topic of which they obviously have no clue about - that is called "talking out of your ass"
When that same someone fails to present any knowledgeable and sensible support to a topic, they haven't bothered to read first.... then you are correct, it is none of your business.
When that same someone continues to argue against stated factual knowledge given by very experienced and knowledgeable member(s). You are simply being rather disrespectful.

Arguing your point when you don't really know what you're talking about - "Ignorant"

Last edited:
Reactions: tripdog and 5t3f4n

GingerBubba

SUPERLATIVE SUPPORTER I'm an angel
24/10/17

I came on here to abuse a scammer, only to find someone more stupid and deserving of abuse lol.

Actually, that's not quite true. Let's get back to outing the scammer and ignoring the dude with the single brain cell.

DD60

Eagle Eyed Moderator
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
28/4/17
I came on here to abuse a scammer, only to find someone more stupid and deserving of abuse lol.

Actually, that's not quite true. Let's get back to outing the scammer and ignoring the dude with the single brain cell.

I second that emotion !

Cr7juv

I'm Pretty Popular
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
23/9/18
Great boys! carry on with it and bash the guy like I care what you guys do or say lol

"Item as described means item as described" no matter how anyone here words their response that will not change anything...

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
Great boys! carry on with it and bash the guy like I care what you guys do or say lol

"Item as described means item as described" no matter how anyone here words their response that will not change anything...

Except in the eyes of the law when you are trying to sell an illegal counterfeit item - you can write anything you want, but if what you are selling is counterfeit then you are not allowed to sell it - you are breaking the law by trying to sell it.

Why can't you understand that ?

Are you from a country where there are no laws - is that it ?

Cr7juv

I'm Pretty Popular
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
23/9/18
You think if you put a genuine Rolex LV insert on a genuine Rolex 16610 LN it becomes a fake Rolex ?
What do you think? earlier you said if Rolex doesnt make it then it's not real- have you ever seen Rolex release a 16610 model with non-maxi dial and hands which has a green insert ? You would be wrong if you say you did. This comes back to your exact words that if Rolex doesnt make it then it's a counterfit. Clearly, a Franken is considered a counterfeit.

If you are asserting that the said Franken with 100% original parts is not a fake then your statement above must be corrected.

Just to narrow the issues here are you suggesting that a Genuine Rolex submariner which has 116610LN noted in the warranty card will be a genuine Rolex 116610LV if you replace the dial and insert with a GEN Hulk ?

If you want create a new page about this topic please do so, and I'll be happy to enlighten you further. You seem like one of the few who actually uses some common sense and puts meaningful discussion in the table, unlike some others who directly initiate personal attacks on the person rather then the topic of discussion, with whom I have nothing in common or are they worth my time and response.

Cr7juv

I'm Pretty Popular
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
23/9/18
Except in the eyes of the law when you are trying to sell an illegal counterfeit item - you can write anything you want, but if what you are selling is counterfeit then you are not allowed to sell it - you are breaking the law by trying to sell it.

Why can't you understand that ?

Are you from a country where there are no laws - is that it ?
I dont think you understand what I said earlier. I mentioned that the refinished/repainted dials are not original in the Rolex industry. Anything that's not made by Rolex that imitates the Rolex patent logo is considered a counterfeit(as you also mentioned), yet no one is crying about that here which I dont understand why... make sense now ?

Tusubasa

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
8/9/18
U.K.
I dont think you understand what I said earlier. I mentioned that the refinished/repainted dials are not original in the Rolex industry. Anything that's not made by Rolex that imitates the Rolex patent logo is considered a counterfeit(as you also mentioned), yet no one is crying about that here which I dont understand why... make sense now ?

So if you've got a Ferrari and you wrap it with 24k gold that makes it counterfeit too? ????

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11

manodeoro

Section Moderator
Supporter
Section Moderator
Certified
13/10/16
I definitely love those never ending and sterile disputations :p

Now let's consider that hypothesis :

1 - X has a dog he named "RolEX"
2 - X's dog poops dials
2 - X drop, inadvertently, some methylene blue in the water for his dog RolEX

If the dog RolEX poops 16613 dials, should we consider those dials Gen of Fake ?

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
I definitely love those never ending and sterile disputations :p

Now let's consider that hypothesis :

1 - X has a dog he named "RolEX"
2 - X's dog poops dials
2 - X drop, inadvertently, some methylene blue in the water for his dog RolEX

If the dog RolEX poops 16613 dials, should we consider those dials Gen of Fake ?

They're dog dials - they're just crap IMO and not gen spec.

Cr7juv

I'm Pretty Popular
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
23/9/18
tripdog you know a thing or 2 about Rolex, please explain to this person that Rolex doesnt work like other items.

If you take a bmw and change the water pump, coils, and spark plugs to non-original parts it's still considered a BMW, and bmw will work on it

If Rolex has one single aftermarket part, they will refuse to work on it, until the watch is considered 100% original according to their guidelines....

This is not new information it's been like this for a long time

Cr7juv

I'm Pretty Popular
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
23/9/18
If you have a Rolex and coat it with DLC it's not considered "Rolex" because Rolex will not work with anything that is touched by non-rolex modification. Similar to a repainted dial.

Reactions: 3king

GingerBubba

SUPERLATIVE SUPPORTER I'm an angel
24/10/17
tripdogIf Rolex has one single aftermarket part, they will refuse to work on it, until the watch is considered 100% original according to their guidelines....

BUT THIS DOESN'T MAKE IT COUNTERFEIT!!!

Rolex could say the moon is made of cheese, it doesn't make it so. Jesus wept.

Reactions: trailboss99