Announcement

Collapse

Please Consider Supporting RWI Today!

We depend on Supporter & Patron subscriptions to pay the bills. Please consider supporting RWI TODAY, CLICK HERE for info on how to subscribe.
See more
See less

Welcome to the Brig Scammer Yknjs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Raddave View Post
    you made the new account to bypass the brig
    Oh shit, i see dark clouds in the sky.....

Inviato dal mio MI 6 utilizzando Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by JunioVB View Post

Thanks for the kind words... I don’t want you to believe me but it’s not a lie.
      i have buy and sold other watches without any kind of issues.
      my mistake it’s only to have put the rep on eBay but believe me not for sale it here.
      i don’t want anybody to believe me,I just want to pay for my mistake and comeback
      I thought you were busy with your restaurant?
      Sorry, wrong scammer. It's hard to keep them straight.
      Last edited by Tucker; 14-11-18, 17:08. Reason: Confused as to identity of scammer
      Tucker seems to be fallen into a pit of ignorance - Cavemax

But in this underworld of rep watches,it is clear that the normal thing is to play with the luck of the Seller's roulette - j.m.mozos

I wanted this omega so bad :/
      I opened the box and got a star wars shampoo...cookienc10

Comment

Originally posted by 5t3f4n View Post

Well sorry m8 but if i want to prove/fool someone about how is gen-like my Rep maybe i wear it in presence of a Gen owner or if i'm really hardcore i wear it inside a Gen Dealer asking question.....but to try to sell it on the ebay just to prove if it's really gen-like and then cancel the sale sound really like a very big bullshit.
        Maybe i’m Totally stupid but believe it’s not a lie,I think that the price I put the watch it’s a proof.

Comment

You knew your other account was Brigged , but you never said "hey you guys i made a mistake , im sorry " or anything like that

you made the new account to bypass the brig
          I have no proof for my words and I understand you can’t believe me.
          but I haven’t scam anybody,I have buy many watches and straps without problems and sold same way.
          i don’t want you to believe me,just give me a second chance. I want to do what is needed to comeback but please,I haven’t scam someone

Comment

Another "sock boy" bites the dust. Will they never learn?

Comment

Raddave Can you plese pm me once you have the time? Thanks

Comment

I have no proof for my words and I understand you can’t believe me.
                but I haven’t scam anybody,I have buy many watches and straps without problems and sold same way.
                i don’t want you to believe me,just give me a second chance. I want to do what is needed to comeback but please,I haven’t scam someone
                you had your second chance , but you didnt come forward and apologize when you created your second account .
                you have violated forum policies ....

you are out , you are done , go away

Comment

you had your second chance , but you didnt come forward and apologize when you created your second account .
                  you have violated forum policies ....

you are out , you are done , go away
                  I’m here now to apologize and make what is needed to comeback. Don’t ban me please,put the watch on eBay was a mistake,I won’t go wrong again

Comment

Maybe i’m Totally stupid but believe it’s not a lie,I think that the price I put the watch it’s a proof.
                    You are stupid to think other people were stupid enough to believe you.

I did it a couple of times just to see if normal eyes out of rep world can spot the parts... price it’s always higher for a rep but a steal for a gen so NO ONE in the world would buy it.

Are you 14 yrs old?
                    The Kakaka! King
                    RWI Supporter
                    RWG VIP/Supporter

Comment

Originally posted by Luxuracer View Post

You are stupid to think other people were stupid enough to believe you.

Are you 14 yrs old?
                      No i’m Not 14 yrs old

Comment

I’m so sorry for have put a watch on eBay. I didn’t won’t to sell it,it’s just a stupid way to do things...
                        i want always to “be sure” that no one can spot my replica on the wrist.
                        please give me a second chance,i’m Here to apologize!
                        I have sold and buy watches without issues.
                        i have already send 300€ to a member here for a Pam build,I have lost this money? I haven’t scam anybody or stolen something to anybody! Never...
                        please I don’t want to loose this place,this forum and all good guys I have met here.
                        if you want to ban me from sale section for a period or whether you want it’s ok for my comeback!
                        But please give me a second chance,I have understood that I’m stupid but not evil.
                        thanks

Comment

Beg much?

Comment

Originally posted by diverdown60 View Post
                            Beg much?
                            I hope in a second chance

Comment

Originally posted by diverdown60 View Post
                              Beg much?
                              There has been a whole lot of it lately.
                              https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...y-wings-please
                              https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...ve-learned-all
                              Tucker seems to be fallen into a pit of ignorance - Cavemax

But in this underworld of rep watches,it is clear that the normal thing is to play with the luck of the Seller's roulette - j.m.mozos

I wanted this omega so bad :/
                              I opened the box and got a star wars shampoo...cookienc10

Comment

Don't believe this lying SOB ( JunioVB ). He's sold me a Tudor Ranger and kinda forgot to mention that there was a movement holder missing and there was no O ring installed. He's claimed that he has sent me a perfect watch and that it has been "sabotaged" at the post office, even though the movement holder was not even there in the pic in his own sales thread. It makes sense in the end why he was so determined about using PP gift as the only way of paying him..
                                And I suspect he'll come whining about me being dishonest, but pics don't lie, do they scammer?
                                Pic from his sales add:

And a pic taken at my watchsmiths' ( I took the watch there, because the dial was moving inside when I was moving the crown in and out ) :
                                ​​​​​​

The watch was running at plus 2min/day, was almost impossible to handwind, because there was some sort of spring broken etc. I had the watch repaired and serviced and the cheap f&#k wouldn't even chip in 20€. That tipped me over the edge and I cut all comms.

bkg! can confirm my words, he was the one dealing with the ticket I opened about this case..

So I wouldn't let him out any time soon..

Comment

Working...
                                X