Announcement

Collapse

Please Consider Supporting RWI Today!

We depend on Supporter & Patron subscriptions to pay the bills. Please consider supporting RWI TODAY, CLICK HERE for info on how to subscribe.
See more
See less

Welcome to the Brig Scammer Yknjs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #91
    Sorry for my English.
    Ok so i’m A scammer becausei have put on eBay a watch that I have traded without any issue with bigdazza months ago? Maybe it’s stupid but I did it a couple of times just to see if normal eyes out of rep world can spot the parts... price it’s always higher for a rep but a steal for a gen so NO ONE in the world would buy it. When I get a bit of feedback i cancel the item from the bay. Never sold a rep anywhere. Maybe this thing it’s stupid but i don’t feel like a scammer for that,sorry.
    Or i’m A scammer because a member it’s not happy with my package? It’s just an opinion,I have a positive feedback for a watch shipped in USA and I can’t package something for Italy? Please...
    i have change my taste and that’s why I was looking for a Pam in HF,not to scam someone.
    Sorry for my English again

    Comment


      #92
      I don’t want to stay in the brig because I’m not a scammer!
      if mods can tell me how I can resolve this situation I will do that please
      thanks

      Comment


        #93
        Originally posted by JunioVB View Post
        I don’t want to stay in the brig because I’m not a scammer!
        if mods can tell me how I can resolve this situation I will do that please
        thanks
        well you cant now , because instead of trying to plead your case and explain the situation , your punk ass decided to make another account , and go against our wishes and buy and sell here anyway .


        If you try to make another account , and i catch you , you will be sorry , trust me .


        Just go away

        Comment


          #94
          Originally posted by JunioVB View Post
          I don’t want to stay in the brig because I’m not a scammer!
          if mods can tell me how I can resolve this situation I will do that please
          thanks
          Mate....

          try to explain the situation, if you have nothing to hide, you have nothing to fear.

          If you are right, Mods are they will be sympathetic, don't try to fool them.
          on the rwi you leave tracks continuously, so they discover your second nickname. I've been here yesterday for my mistake, even I was tempted to create a new Nick, then I decided to trust them and I did well. I discount my sentence and I go back to rwi

          Inviato dal mio MI 6 utilizzando Tapatalk

          Comment


            #95
            No,I haven’t change my account to scam you,I did it because I change my taste on watches and so change also my name...
            i have keep it a long time and than keep it on other forums...
            than I have changed to my new name because I start to be interested in pams.
            I dont want to stay without rwi please

            Comment


              #96
              I don’t want to fool no one... I can’t speak English mate!
              i cant immagine that put it on the bay was out of the rules

              Comment


                #97
                I'm sorry, but I hear the sound of claws sliding on a glass.....

                Inviato dal mio MI 6 utilizzando Tapatalk

                Comment


                  #98
                  I just want to resolve everything and comeback.
                  hope to can do something

                  Comment


                    #99
                    Originally posted by JunioVB View Post
                    No,I haven’t change my account to scam you,I did it because I change my taste on watches and so change also my name...
                    i have keep it a long time and than keep it on other forums...
                    than I have changed to my new name because I start to be interested in pams.
                    I dont want to stay without rwi please
                    So if i'm not wrong....i like AP but if tomorrow i change my taste and i start liking PP i need to change my account name too? correct?

                    Comment


                      Originally posted by JunioVB View Post
                      I just want to resolve everything and comeback.
                      hope to can do something
                      You tried to sell a replica watch on eBay. You then made a new account on rwi to try and trade again on here. You clearly do not respect the hobby, the forum rules or yourself.

                      Story about listing the watch on eBay to see if other eBay users could spot it is a replica is the biggest load of bullshit I ever heard. Enjoy your stay in the brig you cheating, lying, rule breaking asshole.



                      Sent from my LG-H870 using Tapatalk

                      Comment


                        Originally posted by JunioVB View Post
                        I just want to resolve everything and comeback.
                        hope to can do something
                        I do not think you'll get out of here so soon.
                        welcome among us outcasts.



                        Inviato dal mio MI 6 utilizzando Tapatalk

                        Comment


                          Originally posted by 5t3f4n View Post

                          So if i'm not wrong....i like AP but if tomorrow i change my taste and i start liking PP i need to change my account name too? correct?
                          Its not obbligatore mate,I did it... with a new mail that I use ecc ecc.

                          Comment


                            Originally posted by zachsdad82 View Post
                            You tried to sell a replica watch on eBay. You then made a new account on rwi to try and trade again on here. You clearly do not respect the hobby, the forum rules or yourself.

                            Story about listing the watch on eBay to see if other eBay users could spot it is a replica is the biggest load of bullshit I ever heard. Enjoy your stay in the brig you cheating, lying, rule breaking asshole.



                            Sent from my LG-H870 using Tapatalk
                            Thanks for the kind words... I don’t want you to believe me but it’s not a lie.
                            i have buy and sold other watches without any kind of issues.
                            my mistake it’s only to have put the rep on eBay but believe me not for sale it here.
                            i don’t want anybody to believe me,I just want to pay for my mistake and comeback

                            Comment


                              Originally posted by JunioVB View Post

                              Thanks for the kind words... I don’t want you to believe me but it’s not a lie.
                              i have buy and sold other watches without any kind of issues.
                              my mistake it’s only to have put the rep on eBay but believe me not for sale it here.
                              i don’t want anybody to believe me,I just want to pay for my mistake and comeback
                              Well sorry m8 but if i want to prove/fool someone about how is gen-like my Rep maybe i wear it in presence of a Gen owner or if i'm really hardcore i wear it inside a Gen Dealer asking question.....but to try to sell it on the ebay just to prove if it's really gen-like and then cancel the sale sound really like a very big bullshit.

                              Comment


                                You knew your other account was Brigged , but you never said "hey you guys i made a mistake , im sorry " or anything like that

                                you made the new account to bypass the brig

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X