Announcement

Collapse

Please Consider Supporting RWI Today!

We depend on Supporter & Patron subscriptions to pay the bills. Please consider supporting RWI TODAY, CLICK HERE for info on how to subscribe.
See more
See less

Welcome to the Brig Scammer Yknjs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cr7juv View Post
    If you have a Rolex and coat it with DLC it's not considered "Rolex" because Rolex will not work with anything that is touched by non-rolex modification. Similar to a repainted dial.

Sent from my SM-G960W using Tapatalk
    This is actually true, same applies to Blaken Rolex, Rolex provide limited or no warranty to them as far as I know but it doesn't make it counterfeit!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Fuck off Yknjs by the way

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by GingerBubba View Post

BUT THIS DOESN'T MAKE IT COUNTERFEIT!!!

Rolex could say the moon is made of cheese, it doesn't make it so. Jesus wept.
        If Rolex says moon is made of cheese you have to agree with them. That's Rolex !

Comment

What about a refinished dial? Its tone of repainted dials there, did rolex repainted them, well clearly not!
          Why no one is crying here about that ? So no, I dont understand

You're telling me you don't understand copyright infringement? If I rebuild a50 year old Ford 428ci engine, it will still be a Ford engine, even though it has new parts. If I take an aftermarket, reproduction engine block and throw Ford parts on it, that doesn't make it a Ford.

Get it? Probably not.

Comment

You dont know what you're talking about.... if you take a 16610LN put a GEN LV insert. It's still a fake. Although all parts are still 100% Rolex.... what you been smoking lol

Are you on crack?
            After running the NYC Marathon in aid of Dylan's wings of change, an autism charity, this year I will be competing in the the Umstead Ultra marathon running 50 miles in aid of them. New link to follow but you can read below about their work.
            https://www.crowdrise.com/DylansWing...er/philbennett

Comment

If you have a Rolex and coat it with DLC it's not considered "Rolex" because Rolex will not work with anything that is touched by non-rolex modification. Similar to a repainted dial.

You have shifted the argument from fake to “original spec that Rolex will work on”- you did that because you are stone cold wrong
              After running the NYC Marathon in aid of Dylan's wings of change, an autism charity, this year I will be competing in the the Umstead Ultra marathon running 50 miles in aid of them. New link to follow but you can read below about their work.
              https://www.crowdrise.com/DylansWing...er/philbennett

Comment

Comment

Look its not rocket science, we don't sell reps on eBay, we don't sell reps in a manner that could have them construed as genuine. Simplz.

People always forget, the correct sequence is rape, pillage THEN burn. sfa437
                  ************************************************** *************
                  hmm - from what I know of Guanaco all he'll do is try to make the trouble more fun.... greg_r
                  When you say modding, do you mean repeatedly hitting it with a hammer? Mickey Padge

Mit der Dummheit kämpfen Götter selbst vergebens

Comment

That's exactly my point if he is selling a rep which is construed as genuine then it would a very serious offence, extremely an unethical and unprofessional thing to do. But alot of people fail to comprehend that the " alleged offender here" did not advertise the item as "100% authentic". Again I have not seen the add, those people that have seen it may have a better idea, but based on what's available here in this thread. Particularly, someone above mentioning here that it's not even the same item, then I guess we should give the " alleged offender" some benefit of the doubt.

However, if the "alleged offender" is not coming forward to defend himself by giving his side of the story then I believe its justified any penalty this forum imposes on him.

I think we should have a penal code. @trailboss999 you need to implement a code here , $ fines for offences

Comment

That's exactly my point if he is selling a rep which is construed as genuine then it would a very serious offence, extremely an unethical and unprofessional thing to do. But alot of people fail to comprehend that the " alleged offender here" did not advertise the item as "100% authentic". Again I have not seen the add, those people that have seen it may have a better idea, but based on what's available here in this thread. Particularly, someone above mentioning here that it's not even the same item, then I guess we should give the " alleged offender" some benefit of the doubt.

However, if the "alleged offender" is not coming forward to defend himself by giving his side of the story then I believe its justified any penalty this forum imposes on him.

I think we should have a penal code. @trailboss999 you need to implement a code here , $ fines for offences

Let me explain it in a easy and simple way, ignoring the whole "illegal" argument:

if you were to buy a bag of apples, and your grocery store sells you a bag of peaches, that was advertised as apples, would you be happy? it's the same thing.

you would still be buying something that was not what you wanted or what it was advertised as.

Comment

A potential ignorant buyer could be wanting to buy a real tudor homage and he would get an illegal good instead (now i'm just exaggerating, i don't think someone like this could exist, but it's still a possibility).

This is just to explain the point

Comment

Please, please please stop commenting on this, you didn't see the listing, you don't know what this is about, just move on.

Please.
                          Vintage Rolex Builds: http://s1341.photobucket.com/user/tripdog/library/

Comment

Originally posted by tripdog View Post

Please, please please stop commenting on this, you didn't see the listing, you don't know what this is about, just move on.

Please.
                            Okay trip I'll move on just because you used the word "please" more than once

To be clear: just because I didn't see the ad it doesn't mean the notion that:

" a vendor selling apples, advertised as apples, and the buyer gets apples- I dont see anything wrong with that....

but if buyer gets an orange disguised as an apple then there is a serious problem" and I dont support that by any means.

I am done.... have a good weekend, Drink responsibly!

Comment

Okay trip I'll move on just because you used the word "please" more than once

To be clear: just because I didn't see the ad it doesn't mean the notion that:

" a vendor selling apples, advertised as apples, and the buyer gets apples- I dont see anything wrong with that....

but if buyer gets an orange disguised as an apple then there is a serious problem" and I dont support that by any means.

I am done.... have a good weekend, Drink responsibly!

Wise words indeed . . .
                              Vintage Rolex Builds: http://s1341.photobucket.com/user/tripdog/library/

Comment

Is it really over?

Comment

Working...
                                X