Announcement

Collapse

Please Consider Supporting RWI Today!

We depend on Supporter & Patron subscriptions to pay the bills. Please consider supporting RWI TODAY, CLICK HERE for info on how to subscribe.
See more
See less

Welcome to the Brig Scammer Yknjs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #46
    Originally posted by Cr7juv View Post
    Did he listed the watch 100% authentic guaranteed?

    If he did that then it's a problem.

    I haven't even seen the add, and not my business. But if the item is "as described " then I fail to see any wrong

    Sent from my SM-G960W using Tapatalk
    The only thing you have said that makes sense. ( above in red )
    When someone chooses to comment on a topic of which they obviously have no clue about - that is called "talking out of your ass"
    When that same someone fails to present any knowledgeable and sensible support to a topic, they haven't bothered to read first.... then you are correct, it is none of your business.
    When that same someone continues to argue against stated factual knowledge given by very experienced and knowledgeable member(s). You are simply being rather disrespectful.

    Arguing your point when you don't really know what you're talking about - "Ignorant"
    Last edited by diverdown60; 11-10-18, 08:48.
    "It's better to burn out, than fade away"
    Neil Young

    Please don't spoon feed the Noobs !

    Comment


      #47
      Originally posted by Cr7juv View Post
      You dont know what you're talking about.... if you take a 16610LN put a GEN LV insert. It's still a fake. Although all parts are still 100% Rolex.... what you been smoking lol

      Sent from my SM-G960W using Tapatalk
      I came on here to abuse a scammer, only to find someone more stupid and deserving of abuse lol.

      Actually, that's not quite true. Let's get back to outing the scammer and ignoring the dude with the single brain cell.

      Comment


        #48
        Originally posted by GingerBubba View Post

        I came on here to abuse a scammer, only to find someone more stupid and deserving of abuse lol.

        Actually, that's not quite true. Let's get back to outing the scammer and ignoring the dude with the single brain cell.
        I second that emotion !
        "It's better to burn out, than fade away"
        Neil Young

        Please don't spoon feed the Noobs !

        Comment


          #49
          Great boys! carry on with it and bash the guy like I care what you guys do or say lol


          "Item as described means item as described" no matter how anyone here words their response that will not change anything...

          Sent from my SM-G960W using Tapatalk

          Comment


            #50
            Originally posted by Cr7juv View Post
            Great boys! carry on with it and bash the guy like I care what you guys do or say lol


            "Item as described means item as described" no matter how anyone here words their response that will not change anything...

            Sent from my SM-G960W using Tapatalk
            Except in the eyes of the law when you are trying to sell an illegal counterfeit item - you can write anything you want, but if what you are selling is counterfeit then you are not allowed to sell it - you are breaking the law by trying to sell it.

            Why can't you understand that ?

            Are you from a country where there are no laws - is that it ?
            Vintage Rolex Builds: http://s1341.photobucket.com/user/tripdog/library/

            Comment


              #51
              Originally posted by tripdog View Post

              You think if you put a genuine Rolex LV insert on a genuine Rolex 16610 LN it becomes a fake Rolex ?
              What do you think? earlier you said if Rolex doesnt make it then it's not real- have you ever seen Rolex release a 16610 model with non-maxi dial and hands which has a green insert ? You would be wrong if you say you did. This comes back to your exact words that if Rolex doesnt make it then it's a counterfit. Clearly, a Franken is considered a counterfeit.

              If you are asserting that the said Franken with 100% original parts is not a fake then your statement above must be corrected.

              Just to narrow the issues here are you suggesting that a Genuine Rolex submariner which has 116610LN noted in the warranty card will be a genuine Rolex 116610LV if you replace the dial and insert with a GEN Hulk ?

              If you want create a new page about this topic please do so, and I'll be happy to enlighten you further. You seem like one of the few who actually uses some common sense and puts meaningful discussion in the table, unlike some others who directly initiate personal attacks on the person rather then the topic of discussion, with whom I have nothing in common or are they worth my time and response.


              Sent from my SM-G960W using Tapatalk

              Comment


                #52
                Originally posted by tripdog View Post

                Except in the eyes of the law when you are trying to sell an illegal counterfeit item - you can write anything you want, but if what you are selling is counterfeit then you are not allowed to sell it - you are breaking the law by trying to sell it.

                Why can't you understand that ?

                Are you from a country where there are no laws - is that it ?
                I dont think you understand what I said earlier. I mentioned that the refinished/repainted dials are not original in the Rolex industry. Anything that's not made by Rolex that imitates the Rolex patent logo is considered a counterfeit(as you also mentioned), yet no one is crying about that here which I dont understand why... make sense now ?

                Sent from my SM-G960W using Tapatalk

                Comment


                  #53
                  Originally posted by Cr7juv View Post
                  I dont think you understand what I said earlier. I mentioned that the refinished/repainted dials are not original in the Rolex industry. Anything that's not made by Rolex that imitates the Rolex patent logo is considered a counterfeit(as you also mentioned), yet no one is crying about that here which I dont understand why... make sense now ?

                  Sent from my SM-G960W using Tapatalk
                  So if you've got a Ferrari and you wrap it with 24k gold that makes it counterfeit too? ????


                  Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

                  Comment


                    #54
                    Originally posted by Cr7juv View Post
                    I dont think you understand what I said earlier. I mentioned that the refinished/repainted dials are not original in the Rolex industry. Anything that's not made by Rolex that imitates the Rolex patent logo is considered a counterfeit(as you also mentioned), yet no one is crying about that here which I dont understand why... make sense now ?

                    Sent from my SM-G960W using Tapatalk
                    Tucker seems to be fallen into a pit of ignorance - Cavemax

                    But in this underworld of rep watches,it is clear that the normal thing is to play with the luck of the Seller's roulette - j.m.mozos

                    Comment


                      #55
                      I definitely love those never ending and sterile disputations

                      Now let's consider that hypothesis :

                      1 - X has a dog he named "RolEX"
                      2 - X's dog poops dials
                      2 - X drop, inadvertently, some methylene blue in the water for his dog RolEX

                      If the dog RolEX poops 16613 dials, should we consider those dials Gen of Fake ?
                      1 - A/6538 Burford Milsub
                      2 - sorry ... that build is classified

                      3 - 16800 Comex Rolex - dated 1984
                      4 - Heavily modded 16610 cheapie

                      Comment


                        #56
                        Originally posted by manodeoro View Post
                        I definitely love those never ending and sterile disputations

                        Now let's consider that hypothesis :

                        1 - X has a dog he named "RolEX"
                        2 - X's dog poops dials
                        2 - X drop, inadvertently, some methylene blue in the water for his dog RolEX

                        If the dog RolEX poops 16613 dials, should we consider those dials Gen of Fake ?
                        They're dog dials - they're just crap IMO and not gen spec.
                        Vintage Rolex Builds: http://s1341.photobucket.com/user/tripdog/library/

                        Comment


                          #57
                          tripdog you know a thing or 2 about Rolex, please explain to this person that Rolex doesnt work like other items.

                          If you take a bmw and change the water pump, coils, and spark plugs to non-original parts it's still considered a BMW, and bmw will work on it

                          If Rolex has one single aftermarket part, they will refuse to work on it, until the watch is considered 100% original according to their guidelines....

                          This is not new information it's been like this for a long time




                          Sent from my SM-G960W using Tapatalk

                          Comment


                            #58
                            If you have a Rolex and coat it with DLC it's not considered "Rolex" because Rolex will not work with anything that is touched by non-rolex modification. Similar to a repainted dial.

                            Sent from my SM-G960W using Tapatalk

                            Comment


                              #59
                              Originally posted by Cr7juv View Post
                              tripdogIf Rolex has one single aftermarket part, they will refuse to work on it, until the watch is considered 100% original according to their guidelines....
                              BUT THIS DOESN'T MAKE IT COUNTERFEIT!!!

                              Rolex could say the moon is made of cheese, it doesn't make it so. Jesus wept.

                              Comment


                                #60
                                this is so dense lmao

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X