Announcement

Collapse

Please Consider Supporting RWI Today!

We depend on Supporter & Patron subscriptions to pay the bills. Please consider supporting RWI TODAY, CLICK HERE for info on how to subscribe.
See more
See less

Welcome to the Brig Scammer Yknjs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #31
    Originally posted by lorenzo1910 View Post
    LOL... he was also selling fakes on eBay...
    "Orologio Automatico Tipo Homage "Tudor" Snowflake Submariner" for 510€!!!
    I dont understand. If he sells a homage for 510€ on ebay. And has written homage. What is exactly wrong it that ?
    As long as he doesn't sell a fake as real.

    Sent from my SM-G960W using Tapatalk

    Comment


      #32
      Originally posted by Cr7juv View Post
      I dont understand. If he sells a homage for 510€ on ebay. And has written homage. What is exactly wrong it that ?
      As long as he doesn't sell a fake as real.

      Sent from my SM-G960W using Tapatalk
      Are you kidding?
      Are you aware what an "homage" watch is?
      An Homage watch doesn't sports "TUDOR" on the dial.

      Comment


        #33
        Originally posted by lorenzo1910 View Post

        Are you kidding?
        Are you aware what an "homage" watch is?
        An Homage watch doesn't sports "TUDOR" on the dial.
        Time to change the name to Forum.Homage-Watch.info

        Comment


          #34
          Originally posted by lorenzo1910 View Post

          Are you kidding?
          Are you aware what an "homage" watch is?
          An Homage watch doesn't sports "TUDOR" on the dial.
          But I read stuff in this forum as how people put a GEN dial into an ETA movement. If that's possible it's also possible the other way around. I did some research and it's the dial feet which must be modded.

          Sent from my SM-G960W using Tapatalk

          Comment


            #35
            Originally posted by Cr7juv View Post
            But I read stuff in this forum as how people put a GEN dial into an ETA movement. If that's possible it's also possible the other way around. I did some research and it's the dial feet which must be modded.

            Sent from my SM-G960W using Tapatalk
            What are you talking about . . . the eBay sales link he posted had a Tudor franken for sale which the guy had listed as a Homage watch - it's dishonest, and a way of getting around eBay rules.

            What has that got to do with ETA feet being modded ?
            https://picr.me/tripdog/albums

            Comment


              #36
              Did he listed the watch 100% authentic guaranteed?

              If he did that then it's a problem.

              I haven't even seen the add, and not my business. But if the item is "as described " then I fail to see any wrong
              Originally posted by tripdog View Post

              What are you talking about . . . the eBay sales link he posted had a Tudor franken for sale which the guy had listed as a Homage watch - it's dishonest, and a way of getting around eBay rules.

              What has that got to do with ETA feet being modded ?
              Sent from my SM-G960W using Tapatalk

              Comment


                #37
                Originally posted by Cr7juv View Post
                Did he listed the watch 100% authentic guaranteed?

                If he did that then it's a problem.

                I haven't even seen the add, and not my business. But if the item is "as described " then I fail to see any wrong

                Sent from my SM-G960W using Tapatalk
                You have no idea what you are talking about.

                Another one who blunders into the conversation when it's almost finished and tells everyone else that they are wrong.
                https://picr.me/tripdog/albums

                Comment


                  #38
                  That's not a good way to talk to a fellow member. But anyways it makes you feel good. "Then you are right and everyone else is worng". Happy ?

                  Sent from my SM-G960W using Tapatalk

                  Comment


                    #39
                    I am wrong and tripdog is right...

                    Sent from my SM-G960W using Tapatalk

                    Comment


                      #40
                      Originally posted by Cr7juv View Post
                      I am wrong and tripdog is right...

                      Sent from my SM-G960W using Tapatalk
                      Yes, you are wrong because you have no idea what you are talking about.

                      Selling replica watches on eBay is not allowed - why ? because replica watches are an infringement of copyright. Getting around that by calling it a 'homage watch' is dishonest - it's also stupid when it's clearly written TUDOR on the dial.
                      If it has TUDOR written on the dial and Tudor/Rolex didn't make the watch then it is a fake Tudor meaning it can not be sold on legally eBay - or in fact sold anywhere legally, because it is counterfeit.

                      Happy, now that you understand ?
                      https://picr.me/tripdog/albums

                      Comment


                        #41
                        Originally posted by tripdog View Post

                        Yes, you are wrong because you have no idea what you are talking about.

                        Selling replica watches on eBay is not allowed - why ? because replica watches are an infringement of copyright. Getting around that by calling it a 'homage watch' is dishonest - it's also stupid when it's clearly written TUDOR on the dial.
                        If it has TUDOR written on the dial and Tudor/Rolex didn't make the watch then it is a fake Tudor meaning it can not be sold on legally eBay - or in fact sold anywhere legally, because it is counterfeit.

                        Happy, now that you understand ?
                        What about a refinished dial? Its tone of repainted dials there, did rolex repainted them, well clearly not!
                        Why no one is crying here about that ? So no, I dont understand

                        Sent from my SM-G960W using Tapatalk

                        Comment


                          #42
                          Originally posted by Cr7juv View Post
                          What about a refinished dial? Its tone of repainted dials there, did rolex repainted them, well clearly not!
                          Why no one is crying here about that ? So no, I dont understand

                          Sent from my SM-G960W using Tapatalk
                          You don’t understand because you don’t want to.
                          A Rolex manufactured dial repainted is still a Rolex dial.
                          A bmw with a respray is still a bmw.

                          A Ford with a bmw badge is a fake
                          A non Tudor with a Tudor badge is a fake

                          Get it now?
                          After running the NYC Marathon in aid of Dylan's wings of change, an autism charity, this year I will be competing in the the Umstead Ultra marathon running 50 miles in aid of them. New link to follow but you can read below about their work.
                          https://www.crowdrise.com/DylansWing...er/philbennett

                          Comment


                            #43
                            I prefer my seikos with fossil badges on their reprinted dials. And I like to add 2 extra dial feet to make it more gen spec....

                            Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

                            Comment


                              #44
                              You dont know what you're talking about.... if you take a 16610LN put a GEN LV insert. It's still a fake. Although all parts are still 100% Rolex.... what you been smoking lol
                              Originally posted by parklanephil View Post

                              You don’t understand because you don’t want to.
                              A Rolex manufactured dial repainted is still a Rolex dial.
                              A bmw with a respray is still a bmw.

                              A Ford with a bmw badge is a fake
                              A non Tudor with a Tudor badge is a fake

                              Get it now?
                              Sent from my SM-G960W using Tapatalk

                              Comment


                                #45
                                Originally posted by Cr7juv View Post
                                You dont know what you're talking about.... if you take a 16610LN put a GEN LV insert. It's still a fake. Although all parts are still 100% Rolex.... what you been smoking lol

                                Sent from my SM-G960W using Tapatalk
                                You think if you put a genuine Rolex LV insert on a genuine Rolex 16610 LN it becomes a fake Rolex ?
                                https://picr.me/tripdog/albums

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X