Announcement

Collapse

Please Consider Supporting RWI Today!

We depend on Supporter & Patron subscriptions to pay the bills. Please consider supporting RWI TODAY, CLICK HERE for info on how to subscribe.
See more
See less

Welcome to the Brig Scammer Yknjs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Maron View Post

Yeah a few of these guys can be real jerks, but I think they come from the right place.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Gingerbubba is a real dick though, he’s mean to you. Not cool!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Logixa View Post

your goddamn right. Fuck bubba. But still, I prefer him over you!
      Logixa, can I remind you that the non-molestation order prohibits not just direct and indirect contact, but also prohibits you from making reference to me in public. Get it into your fucked up head - I don't want that sort of relationship with you! I am heterosexual. Sheesh, deal with it!

Comment

GingerBubba suck my "non-molestation order prohibits not just direct and indirect contact"

There is nothing hetero about you...
        Got (non-working/work needed) watches you want to sell? Contact me!

Comment

GingerBubba Logixa

The Kakaka! King
          RWI Supporter
          RWG VIP/Supporter

Comment

Originally posted by Luxuracer View Post
            look what the cat dragged in..

OK lets not hijack someones thread again
            Got (non-working/work needed) watches you want to sell? Contact me!

Comment

This guy needs the ban hammer.....or a permanent no-sale.

https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...f-straps-in-eu
              Tucker seems to be fallen into a pit of ignorance - Cavemax

But in this underworld of rep watches,it is clear that the normal thing is to play with the luck of the Seller's roulette - j.m.mozos

I wanted this omega so bad :/
              I opened the box and got a star wars shampoo...cookienc10

Comment

It appears that a new cell block will be needed to handle the "No Saled" influx and keep them quarantined...

I seem to detect a strange pattern with this bunch.
                "I have always smoked and drank too much. In fact, I have lived not too long, but too much.
                One day the Iron Crab will get me. Then I shall have died of living too much." – Ian Fleming

Wingy is one of the best dudes ever ! -Raddave-

Comment

Originally posted by Rolex_Master View Post
                  @JunioVB

Do a gift to yourself, close this question, say "i'm guilty" and wait the Mods...

Be a man, pay your ticket mate.

Inviato dal mio MI 6 utilizzando Tapatalk
                  Rolex_Master If you manage to get out of here I may have to hire you back as Brig Psychologist

I think Luxuracer saw your potential...
                  Last edited by WingNut; 16-11-18, 02:36.
                  "I have always smoked and drank too much. In fact, I have lived not too long, but too much.
                  One day the Iron Crab will get me. Then I shall have died of living too much." – Ian Fleming

Wingy is one of the best dudes ever ! -Raddave-

Comment

Off with their heads !

Comment

Originally posted by Tucker View Post
                      This guy needs the ban hammer.....or a permanent no-sale.

https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...f-straps-in-eu
                      Give me a permanent no-sale,don’t ban me please.
                      if it could help to proof my good intentions,I can send this Pam of the sale to a mod for the raffles

Comment

Originally posted by JunioVB View Post

Give me a permanent no-sale,don’t ban me please.
                        if it could help to proof my good intentions,I can send this Pam of the sale to a mod for the raffles

Friend

do not ask, do not you understand?

even the walls of this prison have understood that you do not want to be banned, do you think they did not understand the MODS?

You must be patient, you are in a pre-sentence custodial period, wait and when they have decided to say what your sentence is.

Even I suffer without being able to read the forum, it is so, but I also do not know how long I will have to stay here.

I note, I discount the penalty and in the meantime I detoxify me a little from the REP world.

A tip: in the showers do not bend to take the soap.

Comment

JunioVB You're typical scammer material, moaning and whining about how sorry you are..bitch please, you're only sorry you got caught, that's THE ONLY thing you're sorry about. Do you actually think that anybody even wants you around after all this? Find yourself another sandbox..

Comment

Originally posted by Therion666 View Post
                            JunioVB You're typical scammer material, moaning and whining about how sorry you are..bitch please, you're only sorry you got caught, that's THE ONLY thing you're sorry about. Do you actually think that anybody even wants you around after all this? Find yourself another sandbox..
                            This is your point and I have our private chat to show if it is needed,so please...

Comment

JunioVB

there is no worse deaf than he does not want to hear

Comment

Mr. Yknjs is here since July, but he never bothered to answer, he simply changed his nickname. "change nick because I'm interested in Panerai" post # 22 and post # 131: you pretended not to read them, but to tell the truth I do not need your lying answers, your misdeeds are enough for me. You should be silent: do not answer the charges and change the name to continue selling your shits deserves much more than this punishment. As I see it, even if you changed the nickname in JESUS ​​you would be readmitted to this community. "I change the nick in Jesus because I'm interested in the church"

Comment

Working...
                                X