Announcement

Collapse

Please Consider Supporting RWI Today!

We depend on Supporter & Patron subscriptions to pay the bills. Please consider supporting RWI TODAY, CLICK HERE for info on how to subscribe.
See more
See less

Welcome to the Brig Scammer Yknjs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tripdog View Post

Some of these guys are lying, deceiving, self absorbed shits, which often means the brutality is entirely warranted.
    I want to comeback and that’s why I’m here to say sorry.
    Mid this is your way to make me pay for something,that’s your rules and that’s ok

Comment

Originally posted by M_Hall View Post

Selling reps as genuine is more brutal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      I haven’t sold anything!!! I have put it on eBay for something like 2 hours and than delete it!

Comment

Originally posted by Stribbo View Post
        Some of you guys are brutal.
        This Is a prison, not an Hotel.

Inviato dal mio MI 6 utilizzando Tapatalk

Comment

That is very true !!

Comment

Originally posted by JunioVB View Post

I haven’t sold anything!!! I have put it on eBay for something like 2 hours and than delete it!
            You out a replica watch on eBay, listed for sale as a genuine watch. Don't you understand that this is 1)illegal 2) a cunty thing to do that 3) dishonest.

How do you expect people to react if you act like that? The fact that you were caught and didn't sell the watch is somewhat irrelevant.

Sent from my LG-H870 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by zachsdad82 View Post
              You out a replica watch on eBay, listed for sale as a genuine watch. Don't you understand that this is 1)illegal 2) a cunty thing to do that 3) dishonest.

How do you expect people to react if you act like that? The fact that you were caught and didn't sell the watch is somewhat irrelevant.

Sent from my LG-H870 using Tapatalk
              No absolutely. I have list it saying that I don’t know it’s gen or not and if some parts are or not!!!
              i don’t want to sell it,I have sold it here!
              i have did this thing only because i’m always worrying about my reps.
              i have did the same thing more than once with instagram,just to see if it could be consider gen for someone out of this hobby.
              thats the true and I want to apologize with everyone here

Comment

i’m always worrying about my reps.
                i have did the same thing more than once with instagram,just to see if it could be consider gen for someone out of this hobby.
                thats the true and I want to apologize with everyone here. My pants are on fire
                At least you won't have to worry about how Gen your reps look any more you scamming fuck because you are out of this hobby for good! And even if your BS about eBay is true (it isn't), you're still a scamming fuck on the basis of all of the sales threads above where all these buyers keep getting shafted by you. So just fuck off.

Comment

You are totally wrong and totally crazy guys. Can someone explain me what I have do?
                  Fucking off would be a good start and I'd do that before AnonSix decides to get involved because that would be bad, for you . . .

People always forget, the correct sequence is rape, pillage THEN burn. sfa437
                  ************************************************** *************
                  hmm - from what I know of Guanaco all he'll do is try to make the trouble more fun.... greg_r
                  When you say modding, do you mean repeatedly hitting it with a hammer? Mickey Padge

Mit der Dummheit kämpfen Götter selbst vergebens

Comment

Originally posted by GingerBubba View Post

At least you won't have to worry about how Gen your reps look any more you scamming fuck because you are out of this hobby for good! And even if your BS about eBay is true (it isn't), you're still a scamming fuck on the basis of all of the sales threads above where all these buyers keep getting shafted by you. So just fuck off.
                    Are you sure that there is no one all over here that could speak bad abaut you? Please man...

Comment

Originally posted by trailboss99 View Post

Fucking off would be a good start and I'd do that before AnonSix decides to get involved because that would be bad, for you . . .
                      I think that all can do a mistake,I have to pay for it ok...just don’t ban me forever. I’m asking only this

Comment

@JunioVB

Do a gift to yourself, close this question, say "i'm guilty" and wait the Mods...

Be a man, pay your ticket mate.

Comment

Originally posted by Rolex_Master View Post
                          @JunioVB

Do a gift to yourself, close this question, say "i'm guilty" and wait the Mods...

Be a man, pay your ticket mate.

I WANT TO PAY MY TICKET! I just ask not to be ban... that’s all.

Comment

May be your ticket is the ban.

Stop asking and start to pray.

That's all.

Comment

Are you sure that there is no one all over here that could speak bad abaut you? Please man...
                              your goddamn right. Fuck bubba. But still, I prefer him over you.

Have a nice day!
                              Got (non-working/work needed) watches you want to sell? Contact me!

Comment

Originally posted by Stribbo View Post
                                Some of you guys are brutal.
                                Yeah a few of these guys can be real jerks, but I think they come from the right place.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X