Announcement

Collapse

Please Consider Supporting RWI Today!

We depend on Supporter & Patron subscriptions to pay the bills. Please consider supporting RWI TODAY, CLICK HERE for info on how to subscribe.
See more
See less

Welcome to the Brig @bdw620415

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome to the Brig @bdw620415

Well given the disgusting attitude you have displayed towards members by abusing our PM system, the boss says its fit the throw you in the clink. So this is your dark corner of the hellhole end of the forum. Anyone got a soap-on-a-rope to loan this potty mouth..... Gen-pop - you may have your wicked way with this fool

Visitor message from bdw620415

bdw620415bdw620415 posted a Visitor Message for (user redacted)

05-07-18, 23:55

You dumb ignorant fool! mind your own fucking business sorry fat loser. You dont know shit about what happened you fucking dweeb so keep your mouth closed bitch

“Sorry fat loser.” ????LOL. That sounds like an insult from an 8 year old.
    Tucker seems to be fallen into a pit of ignorance - Cavemax

But in this underworld of rep watches,it is clear that the normal thing is to play with the luck of the Seller's roulette - j.m.mozos

I wanted this omega so bad :/
    I opened the box and got a star wars shampoo...cookienc10

Comment

Originally posted by Tucker View Post
      Yeah...and who the fuck uses the term "dweeb" anymore? Dude, were you freeze dried or doing hard time? Doesn't matter bdw620415 , you're here now you fucking bitch.
      Will work for watches...money is OK, too.
      I am Noob friendly...if you have a question or an issue, I will help you or I will find someone who can.

WTB:

Vintage Rolex Sub/GMT/SD/Daytona
      Rolex - Whatcha got???
      PAM Sub & GMT
      PAM 225 SlyTech
      Omega Liquid Metal Planet Ocean (LMPO)

BOD Sales Disclaimer: If I buy a watch you're selling, you must fully disclose any issues with the watch. Yes, I know it's a Rep and yes, I know it's not supposed to be perfect and yes, I'm aware of Cwazy's disclaimer...but it's at least supposed to look and work like it's supposed to, and as you stated. All watches bought by me from you will be sent, unopened, to my watch guy (a very well respected individual on the board here) for inspection.

If the watch is not working as you've stated in the original sales post, I will contact you for a resolution. I will expect nothing less than a resolution or a full refund and return the watch. If we cannot come to terms, Mods/Admin will be contacted.

Nothing personal, just business.

Comment

This sounds like the insults of a literal child. Is this person even old enough to be here?
        Rolex Submariner (V7) // Rolex Submariner (Smurf) // Rolex Seadweller // Rolex Yacht-Master // Omega CrPO // AP ROO (JF V7) // AP Titanium Schumacher (Noob) // AP Gold Schumacher // AP Black Themes ROO (Noob) // AP Forged Carbon ROO // AP 15400

Comment

dis gon b gud
          I buy broken watches

SH3185 GMT 116710 Build
          ARF 904 Steel Testing

Comment

bdw620415 is a Poopy Butt!
            Tucker seems to be fallen into a pit of ignorance - Cavemax

But in this underworld of rep watches,it is clear that the normal thing is to play with the luck of the Seller's roulette - j.m.mozos

I wanted this omega so bad :/
            I opened the box and got a star wars shampoo...cookienc10

Comment

bunghole stinky fart peepee face
              Gens: Rolex 116334, Rolex 116233 DD, Rolex 16018 DJ, Rolex 116613LB, Rolex 1675/3
              Reps: Franken 1675, Franken 116520

My Vintage Rolex Builds!

Comment

He's gonna tell his mom . . . .
                Vintage Rolex Builds: http://s1341.photobucket.com/user/tripdog/library/

Comment

It's Captain Dumbfuck from the Puretime 'I-scratched-my-own-watch thread'.
                  Vintage Rolex Builds: http://s1341.photobucket.com/user/tripdog/library/

Comment

As a both an ignorant fool and a fat loser, I am personally offended by the indiscriminate use of these labels. It takes many years of ineptitude and sloth to earn those descriptions . Be nicer, bitch.

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

Comment

Originally posted by Tucker View Post
                      ..or high-end laundry model, beats me.....

Comment

Working...
                      X