• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

A sad welcome to the brig Devaughn

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
Top Poster Of Month
7/10/15
Ireland
Devaughn This makes me sad to have to do this, but there is no choice at this stage. You were an upstanding member and a lot of people had respect for you. It looks like there are at least two sales now that you did not come through on. You have been logging in but you have not communicated with Dave, me or any one else.

https://forum.replica-watch.info/forum/replica-watch-sales/6756246-sold-~-6536-modded-sub

I have authorised a PP dispute on this one and as far as I am aware Drr80 got his money back.

https://forum.replica-watch.info/fo.../6698571-dayton-6263-paul-newman-modded/page3

Still nothing. I want you to refund abcdeff immediately.

I would also like an explanation as to what happened. Not only I but some of the other staff are very disappointed. You were well thought of on the forum. You know what the brig is, so rectify this situation asap please.

​​​​​​​

Reactions: mech500

Raddave

Most Delicious of all Nipples!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
Wow i cant believe you let this happen Bro ....smh

GingerBubba

SUPERLATIVE SUPPORTER I'm an angel
24/10/17
I note that a couple of weeks ago he made reference to his email account being hijacked. Perhaps it's linked?

bobandshawn

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
29/10/13
Florida
Sad. I guess when it comes down to it, we're all just a handle on the interwebs...

BirkinTourbillon

I'm Pretty Popular
25/3/14
Oh wow c'mon bro. This can't be you. Dealt with this gentleman several times and everything always went through smoothly. If this is truly happening, just come up clean and make it right bro, everybody makes mistakes. The only shame is when it is too late when you admit it. I am utterly sad and shocked hearing this happening to you bro. I hope you can resolve this in timely manner bro, all the best for all involved parties

"Tienes que correr riesgos, en esta vida"

Reactions: thinwhiteduke

Ralphy

SalesMod CodeName Duchess
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
8/7/15
Nebraska
Sad. I guess when it comes down to it, we're all just a handle on the interwebs...

Awe Bob that's just the cynic in you. LOL :biggrin:

But, let's hope there is some reasonable explanation and this gets resolved fast. Hate to see things like this.

RepPossessed

The UK dealer
Trusted Dealer
10/11/15
Uk
This comes as a surprise. We have had a couple of transactions and he was a sound guy. Hm

Reactions: Jackster

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
Top Poster Of Month
7/10/15
Ireland
Devaughn start responding or else this goes out of our hands.

Rush

I'm Pretty Popular
29/5/16
CONUS
Very surprised on this one.
Hope that he answers to his customers, and the Mod's ASAP.

Ko67

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
5/4/13
Held a sale piece for him for a while while he sorted out some “financial issues.” Sorry it came to this .

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

Raddave

Most Delicious of all Nipples!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
Top Poster Of Month
7/10/15
Ireland
Devaughn considering you are logged in at the moment. Would you mind addressing this thread please?

Devaughn

INMATE
INMATE
26/12/16
Morristown, Tennessee
Well I had a insane financial fallout, lost my house, lost my car, barely have a woman left , im sorry for everything ive done I really just wanna make or right