• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

A sad welcome to the brig Devaughn

capice

I'm Pretty Popular
12/12/07
Good we have mods like bulldogs, not letting go and take care of members even when they made some mistake...I wish you well @Devaughn and hope all will get sorted out for you...one step at the time m8

BigOffshoreDaddy

OG RWI - The Man, The Myth, The Legend
Patron
Certified
26/3/06
The Republic of Texas
Anybody who knows me knows that I believe in second chances, fresh starts, and all of that good stuff.

The cynic in me who's seen this before says that I'll believe it when I see it...especially after seeing this a few times in 13 years. The original owner of the board being the top of that list.

Trust me when I tell you that there was a time, about 10 years ago, where I had to look up to see bottom. I sold almost 90% of my collection just to be able to eat and pay bills. It was out of the goodness of many hearts and wallets here, and elsewhere, that I survived. And it is something that I'll never forget...which is why I pay it forward every chance I get.

With that said...

Devaughn, don't take this the wrong way, but actions do speak louder than words. I don't know the entire situation, but others do. Do what you know you know you need to do. I'll reserve my thoughts accordingly.

Bon courage.