Announcement

Collapse

Please Consider Supporting RWI Today!

We depend on Supporter & Patron subscriptions to pay the bills. Please consider supporting RWI TODAY, CLICK HERE for info on how to subscribe.
See more
See less

A sad welcome to the brig Devaughn

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Right, and because i was ashamed, I hate myself

Comment

That is a good sign to be ashamed
      First step taken
      Second step is solving
      That is how it works

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Devaughn View Post
        Right, and because i was ashamed, I hate myself
        That is an explanation I can understand.
        WTB 21mm Rolex bracelet for 41mm DJ https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...-41mm-rolex-dj

Do. Or do not. There is no try.
        There is nothing outside of yourself that can ever enable you to get better, stronger, richer, quicker, or smarter. Everything is within. Everything exists. Seek nothing outside of yourself.
        ? Miyamoto Musashi, The Book of Five Rings

Comment

Respect for our Mods. And Devaughn, if you speak the truth, respect for you!

Comment

Devaughn

​​​​​​​Looks like some upstanding members are vouching for your past dealings...that's a good thing...not sure what you've gotten messed up with, but the only way out is making things right and soon.

I hope to see you back.
            "I have always smoked and drank too much. In fact, I have lived not too long, but too much.
            One day the Iron Crab will get me. Then I shall have died of living too much." – Ian Fleming

Wingy is one of the best dudes ever ! -Raddave-

Comment

I will make this right I miss all y'all especially DAVE

Comment

RexingtonAdams ? how the hell did you come up with that name ?

Comment

Originally posted by Devaughn View Post
                  I will make this right I miss all y'all especially DAVE
                  Dave does that to people. He’s a special kind of sexy.

Seriously, there’s were a lot of guys vouching for you and you just left them sitting there.
                  Tucker seems to be fallen into a pit of ignorance - Cavemax

But in this underworld of rep watches,it is clear that the normal thing is to play with the luck of the Seller's roulette - j.m.mozos

I wanted this omega so bad :/
                  I opened the box and got a star wars shampoo...cookienc10

Comment

Wanted:
                    Tudor GMT

Comment

"I have always smoked and drank too much. In fact, I have lived not too long, but too much.
                      One day the Iron Crab will get me. Then I shall have died of living too much." – Ian Fleming

Wingy is one of the best dudes ever ! -Raddave-

Comment

Good we have mods like bulldogs, not letting go and take care of members even when they made some mistake...I wish you well @Devaughn and hope all will get sorted out for you...one step at the time m8

Comment

Anybody who knows me knows that I believe in second chances, fresh starts, and all of that good stuff.

The cynic in me who's seen this before says that I'll believe it when I see it...especially after seeing this a few times in 13 years. The original owner of the board being the top of that list.

Trust me when I tell you that there was a time, about 10 years ago, where I had to look up to see bottom. I sold almost 90% of my collection just to be able to eat and pay bills. It was out of the goodness of many hearts and wallets here, and elsewhere, that I survived. And it is something that I'll never forget...which is why I pay it forward every chance I get.

With that said...

Devaughn, don't take this the wrong way, but actions do speak louder than words. I don't know the entire situation, but others do. Do what you know you know you need to do. I'll reserve my thoughts accordingly.

Bon courage.
                          Will work for watches...money is okay, too.
                          I am Noob friendly...if you have a question or an issue, I will help you or I will find someone who can. But that only goes so far...I expect you to have some sense about you and are not entirely a dumbass.

WTB:

Vintage Rolex Sub/GMT/SD/
                          Rolex - Whatcha got???

Comment

Working...
                          X