Announcement

Collapse

Please Consider Supporting RWI Today!

We depend on Supporter & Patron subscriptions to pay the bills. Please consider supporting RWI TODAY, CLICK HERE for info on how to subscribe.

Please Welcome Three New Dealers to RWI! - CLICK HERE
See more
See less

A sad welcome to the brig Devaughn

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A sad welcome to the brig Devaughn

Devaughn This makes me sad to have to do this, but there is no choice at this stage. You were an upstanding member and a lot of people had respect for you. It looks like there are at least two sales now that you did not come through on. You have been logging in but you have not communicated with Dave, me or any one else.

https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...536-modded-sub

I have authorised a PP dispute on this one and as far as I am aware Drr80 got his money back.

https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...n-modded/page3

Still nothing. I want you to refund abcdeff immediately.

I would also like an explanation as to what happened. Not only I but some of the other staff are very disappointed. You were well thought of on the forum. You know what the brig is, so rectify this situation asap please.

​​​​​​​

Do. Or do not. There is no try.
    There is nothing outside of yourself that can ever enable you to get better, stronger, richer, quicker, or smarter. Everything is within. Everything exists. Seek nothing outside of yourself.
    ? Miyamoto Musashi, The Book of Five Rings

I've had several dealings with Devaughn, all positive. This isn't like you. C'mon man, whatever it is, reach out, take care of it and make it right.
    Will work for watches...money is OK, too.
    I am Noob friendly...if you have a question or an issue, I will help you or I will find someone who can.

WTB:

Vintage Rolex Sub/GMT/SD/Daytona
    Rolex - Whatcha got???
    PAM Sub & GMT
    PAM 225 SlyTech
    Omega Liquid Metal Planet Ocean (LMPO)

BOD Sales Disclaimer: If I buy a watch you're selling, you must fully disclose any issues with the watch. Yes, I know it's a Rep and yes, I know it's not supposed to be perfect and yes, I'm aware of Cwazy's disclaimer...but it's at least supposed to look and work like it's supposed to, and as you stated. All watches bought by me from you will be sent, unopened, to my watch guy (a very well respected individual on the board here) for inspection.

If the watch is not working as you've stated in the original sales post, I will contact you for a resolution. I will expect nothing less than a resolution or a full refund and return the watch. If we cannot come to terms, Mods/Admin will be contacted.

Nothing personal, just business.

Comment

Wow i cant believe you let this happen Bro ....smh

siggy by Itslambo

siggy by Wingnut

Comment

I note that a couple of weeks ago he made reference to his email account being hijacked. Perhaps it's linked?

Comment

Sad. I guess when it comes down to it, we're all just a handle on the interwebs...

[Link] The Truth About our Reps...

Comment

Oh wow c'mon bro. This can't be you. Dealt with this gentleman several times and everything always went through smoothly. If this is truly happening, just come up clean and make it right bro, everybody makes mistakes. The only shame is when it is too late when you admit it. I am utterly sad and shocked hearing this happening to you bro. I hope you can resolve this in timely manner bro, all the best for all involved parties

"Tienes que correr riesgos, en esta vida"

Comment

Originally posted by bobandshawn View Post
              Sad. I guess when it comes down to it, we're all just a handle on the interwebs...
              Awe Bob that's just the cynic in you. LOL

But, let's hope there is some reasonable explanation and this gets resolved fast. Hate to see things like this.
              "People don't care about your watch, so wear what makes you happy!!!" -RWI Proverb# 7

Comment

This comes as a surprise. We have had a couple of transactions and he was a sound guy. Hm
                Click here for my sales section >
                ((read the stickies!!))

#### See my picture archive here ####
                [COLOR=rgb(255, 255, 255)](---This is not stock, these are just pictures!!---)[/COLOR]
                https://repsource.smugmug.com/

Comment

Rarer than a 2018 TC, this is an opportunity you shouldn’t let pass Devaughn!
                  You’re in the Brig and members are still routing for you (for now).
                  Reach out and accept the olive branch, before it’s withdrawn.....

Comment

Several days in and there is no sign of action from our friend Devaughn - you need to make this right, and quickly

Comment

Devaughn start responding or else this goes out of our hands.

Do. Or do not. There is no try.
                      There is nothing outside of yourself that can ever enable you to get better, stronger, richer, quicker, or smarter. Everything is within. Everything exists. Seek nothing outside of yourself.
                      ? Miyamoto Musashi, The Book of Five Rings

Comment

Very surprised on this one.
                        Hope that he answers to his customers, and the Mod's ASAP.

Comment

I think hes never coming back

Comment

Held a sale piece for him for a while while he sorted out some “financial issues.” Sorry it came to this .

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

Comment

Working...
                            X