• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Looks like you think profiteering is OK. STAFF HOLD - AP Blue

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
Top Poster Of Month
7/10/15
Ireland
Rogains you seem to have failed to understand this is a community of hobbyists, by implication we do not profit off each other, that would make it a business enterprise and that is not what the forum is for. We list Trusted Dealers who are entitled to use the forum as a business tool but for the benefit of our members. The community is about sharing and helping each other out, not making money off each other. Sorry to labour the point but I need you to get and understand this. We also have rules governing this non profit ethos and they are easy to find. Even the newest members here seem to pick this up pretty fast.

As to growing up, I collect watches ie toys, I have zero intention of growing up sadly. However for you to act in a grown up way I would expect that you refund $106 to Jlabrego02 as that is what you made off him in your DJ 11 sale. You said you made a fair deal but this was not the case unfortunately as you failed to disclose the issues with the watch that were clearly disclosed in the RepGeek sales thread. This would at least show the members that you did not intentionally try to make money off them. Now you know the rules there should be no excuse from not adhering to this request.

Reactions: McTat and 3king

gbxx

I'm Pretty Popular
24/3/14
Ignorance of the rules is not a defense. Nor is "market value". There are always supply/demand issues at play in the rep world. Which is precisely why profiteering is not allowed.

You've been given a chance to make things right, I'd suggest you take it and refund where refunds are due.

gigi77

I'm Pretty Popular
3/8/17
I am sure you value your life outside the repworld... you do not want your friend and family being bombed with informations about you and your behaviour.

That is what happens to people in the brig.

Reactions: catana1981

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
Top Poster Of Month
7/10/15
Ireland
Rogains my little grown up, you logged in yesterday and did not even say "Hi". Maybe we need to speak louder.

Ralphy

SalesMod CodeName Duchess
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
8/7/15
Nebraska
WTF!!! This needs to be corrected, he needs to refund those he ripped off. And if he doesn't think he ripped anyone off, he's full of crap! Rogains you need to do right by the community, own your mistake, and fix it, otherwise, I am afraid you are done here...

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
I was not aware of the profiteering rule. This was not a trend of mine though, and one I would in no way be ashamed of if it were. Some watches which I bought and liked, I kept, some which ended up not being a fit for me, I sold at market value. If these are the rules of the forum, I have clearly broken them, and I don’t belong here or wish to. If I had sold a faulty watch, I would offer a refund, but this is not the case. The buyer and I agreed on a price, the buyer received the product as described. If you believe that transaction reflects poorly on one’s morals, you need to grow up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You talk about growing up, judging by your wrist shots and those scrawny little arms you're about 14 years old.

Idiot.

Reactions: Ralphy

Raddave

Most Delicious of all Nipples!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
OK guys , yeah im looking into this dude now .....

Reactions: C Master

Ko67

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
5/4/13
It has nothing to do with “morals” and everything to do with being a part of the community and reading the sales rules. Now, take those hairless, girly, arms and get the fvck out you sorry piece of shit.

Amen. And Tucker knows hairless girly arms when he sees them.

Sent from the RWI mobile app

Reactions: Tucker

2fake4u

Put Some Respect On My Name
20/9/16
You talk about growing up, judging by your wrist shots and those scrawny little arms you're about 14 years old.

Idiot.

He could just be a female

i mean he obviously is a little bitch

Reactions: Ralphy

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
Top Poster Of Month
7/10/15
Ireland
Anyway Angelo the clock is ticking on that refund you owe Jlabrego02

Longwood

6/11/17
Florida
This is so sad to see. I’m glad to see how serious it’s taken, I could understand if he had to service them. How ever he lied about issues and sold for more money. What a fucking tool bag.