• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Looks like you think profiteering is OK. STAFF HOLD - AP Blue

Rogains

Known Member
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
19/11/17
Looks like you think profiteering is OK and we should all grow up, well lets see how grown up we all are in here.

Up for sale here is yet another stunning AP Royal Oak Offshore from the Noob factory. The quality is spectacular and the movement is strong.

Price: $378
Movement: A7750

iLwAyE6.jpg

3k7wO8R.jpg

qcWj2p4.jpg

8DupgzL.jpg

pOVBdLb.jpg

K9qR13t.jpg

gG23rgX.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: JLFast

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
7/10/15
Ireland
Sale Approved.

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
7/10/15
Ireland
I need to see an original sales thread on this please.

Staff hold

bmw320

21/3/16
Interested but do you have a picture of the back as well? Will wait once hold is removed

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
7/10/15
Ireland
I bought these from a friend in person.

I have received a PM that 3 of your sales were sold to you for less than you are looking for them.

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
7/10/15
Ireland
Rogains this is not looking good for you. These three sales are displaying a penchant for profiteering, you know that is not tolerated on this forum. You have had many sales here so if this has been the trend, ie buying bargains off other fora and selling them at profit here, my guess is you owe a lot of our members money.

I am now encouraging you to review all your sales and make amends otherwise action will need to be taken. The member who bought the advertised BP V2 has contacted me. He bought it off you for $285 so you have made over $100 on that alone. Maybe start be redressing that sale.

JackJ1980

Mythical Poster
20/6/16
Rogains

Own up fast and with apologies. Don’t ignore yllekp. Mistakes or lapses in judgement may happen. What happen next defines you though.

Reactions: daytona4me

Maron

Mythical Poster
16/2/15
Canada
Rogains if you are not aware of the brig and have not read any of the threads in there, I suggest you take a look before you decide how to proceed.

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

Rogains

Known Member
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
19/11/17
I was not aware of the profiteering rule. This was not a trend of mine though, and one I would in no way be ashamed of if it were. Some watches which I bought and liked, I kept, some which ended up not being a fit for me, I sold at market value. If these are the rules of the forum, I have clearly broken them, and I don’t belong here or wish to. If I had sold a faulty watch, I would offer a refund, but this is not the case. The buyer and I agreed on a price, the buyer received the product as described. If you believe that transaction reflects poorly on one’s morals, you need to grow up.

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
I was not aware of the profiteering rule. This was not a trend of mine though, and one I would in no way be ashamed of if it were. Some watches which I bought and liked, I kept, some which ended up not being a fit for me, I sold at market value. If these are the rules of the forum, I have clearly broken them, and I don’t belong here or wish to. If I had sold a faulty watch, I would offer a refund, but this is not the case. The buyer and I agreed on a price, the buyer received the product as described. If you believe that transaction reflects poorly on one’s morals, you need to grow up.

Hmmmmm. I’ll wait for Pat’s response before I offer my opinion.

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
7/10/15
Ireland
Thread moved to the Brig ie an unmoderated section of the forum.

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11

It has nothing to do with “morals” and everything to do with being a part of the community and reading the sales rules. Now, take those hairless, girly, arms and get the fvck out you sorry piece of shit.