• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Welcome to the Brig Splitfall

alvedon

Renowned Member
Patron
Certified
30/12/14
Again, people had the opportunity to pursue this legally, with the support of RWI lawyer, nobody wanted to be bothered with it.

And that's why scammers get away with scamming, they wear you down with delay tactics, lies, half truths and bullshit, and at the end of it you just give up, so that the scammer can do it all over again in a few months.

He, or some bottom feeding piece of shit just like him, will be along again in a few months, he'll scam a few people, there'll be uproar with cries of 'Why can't the mods do anything about this ? ! ? ' .
And when those who were scammed are given the opportunity to actually do something about it and start legal proceedings they'll slink away muttering about how it was only a few bucks and that they'd rather just forget about it . . .

Sad but true. It’s not up to the mods to do things right! Everyone should help in preventing scammers from doing it over and over again. But it’s always fun when some members have access to certain skills to “rock the boat” for the scamming arseholes..

4f75e6c38d05c39422133bf8994ce57d.jpg

frankfrank

Beaches
6/2/16
I had high hopes on this and was looking forward to some justice people served and an example being set so pretty bummed about the outcome of it all

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
Sad but true. It’s not up to the mods to do things right! Everyone should help in preventing scammers from doing it over and over again. But it’s always fun when some members have access to certain skills to “rock the boat” for the scamming arseholes..

4f75e6c38d05c39422133bf8994ce57d.jpg

When it comes to scammers, the owners of the forum prefer to stay within the confines of what is legal . . . even if it is technically possible to make these peoples lives a living hell.

Reactions: alvedon

Type-S

You're Saying I Can Sell?
12/12/13
I had high hopes on this and was looking forward to some justice people served and an example being set so pretty bummed about the outcome of it all

Same...I was hoping something would come of it with all the evidence....

Spent Round

Looking Around
6/10/19
This reminds me of the paramedic that stole James Gandolfini's rolex when he died in the ambulance, https://www.independent.co.uk/news/p...-a7036336.html

How art imitates life. In the Sopranos Tony Soprano had $2000? stole from his pocket by an EMT, and in a separate story line, he shot and killed a kid named Bevilaque.

Appologies for being off-topic but this story is un-canny.