• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Welcome to the Brig Splitfall

2fake4u

Put Some Respect On My Name
20/9/16
dam i kinda wish i had bought something from him with the amount of people he scammed not doing anything about it, despite not needing to do any legwork SINCE IT WAS ALL DONE FOR YOU

disappointing to say the least.

androme

Tímêlëšš
Supporter
Certified
21/8/17
Brexit
Don't know who to trust these days. Sometimes my own feckin reflection spooks me out just like these choco-look-a-like raisins I was given today at work.

Anyway, here's a poem:

Cory Dean is in the brig
Burn this guy like a cig
He decided to mislead
Made members bleed
Then he disappeared like The Stig

~androme 2018

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
Don't know who to trust these days. Sometimes my own feckin reflection spooks me out just like these choco-look-a-like raisins I was given today at work.

Anyway, here's a poem:

Cory Dean is in the brig
Burn this guy like a cig
He decided to mislead
Made members bleed

~androme 2018

You had better keep your job with the raisins.

Reactions: BigOffshoreDaddy

2fake4u

Put Some Respect On My Name
20/9/16

Anyway, here's a poem:

Cory Dean is in the brig
Burn this guy like a cig
He decided to mislead
Made members bleed

~androme 2018

shit. Tupac is still alive

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
I am willing to assist those members who wish to file a complaint with the authorities.

Take him up on his offer ^^ - don't let the scammer get away with it - this guy's a lawyer and won't be billing you - how often does that happen ?

jlcgeologist

Known Member
21/10/17
Malaysia
Holy Crap... bought a JLC NSD off this guy last year when his user was "dupe". Seemed like a stand up guy and sent me my watch all the way to Malaysia from SC. He did claim the watch was Swiss ETA (which i never checked), so now I have to go check it out to see if he "duped" me into paying more than I should've.

Though I'm relieved i got my watch with no issues (for now), I am effing pissed for the rest who got conned. Glad that the folks here are taking a stand. Hope to see this MF burn more than he already has thanks to the mods & BOD.

I will keep following this thread and subscribe just so that I can smile when his life goes to "actual" shits. Heres praying!

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
Two months, no news? :(

Considering that all those who had the possibility of pursuing this with the police chose not to, no, there is no news and the scammer got away with it.

Reactions: Raddave

Maron

Mythical Poster
16/2/15
Canada
Considering that all those who had the possibility of pursuing this with the police chose not to, no, there is no news and the scammer got away with it.

Sometimes the hard thing to do is the right thing to do. Too bad most people like the easy way.

xray7

Renowned Member
Gold Patron
1/4/18
Old Dart
It has always struck me as a very attractive hunting ground for scammers as victims are reluctant to report not just on the basis that they're embarassed by being duped.

I've long been very cautious with buying my reps. You are dealing with an illicit commodity whether you want to acknowledge it or not. You've got several other levels at play - going on the record that your watch is not genuine not being least among them.

DD60

Eagle Eyed Moderator
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
28/4/17
I don't really have any "biscuits in this basket", but given the audacity of this butt worms scamming alone, he should be hunted down and held accountable via serious litigation. The shear number of forum brothers that have been ripped off by this scamming dog is more than enough to constitute legal restitution and possibly chopping off hands or fingers. Common punishment in a time not so long ago.
Maybe a bit harsh by today's crime and punishment standards. Rather effective back then, I would say.

Reactions: alvedon

alvedon

Renowned Member
Patron
Certified
30/12/14
I don't really have any "biscuits in this basket", but given the audacity of this butt worms scamming alone, he should be hunted down and held accountable via serious litigation. The shear number of forum brothers that have been ripped off by this scamming dog is more than enough to constitute legal restitution and possibly chopping off hands or fingers. Common punishment in a time not so long ago.
Maybe a bit harsh by today's crime and punishment standards. Rather effective back then, I would say.

I sincerely hope there is something cooking in the silence. We can’t let this scumbag getting away with it! Long time since I saw AnonSix being involved in the hunting!

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
I sincerely hope there is something cooking in the silence. We can’t let this scumbag getting away with it! Long time since I saw AnonSix being involved in the hunting!

Again, people had the opportunity to pursue this legally, with the support of RWI lawyer, nobody wanted to be bothered with it.

And that's why scammers get away with scamming, they wear you down with delay tactics, lies, half truths and bullshit, and at the end of it you just give up, so that the scammer can do it all over again in a few months.

He, or some bottom feeding piece of shit just like him, will be along again in a few months, he'll scam a few people, there'll be uproar with cries of 'Why can't the mods do anything about this ? ! ? ' .
And when those who were scammed are given the opportunity to actually do something about it and start legal proceedings they'll slink away muttering about how it was only a few bucks and that they'd rather just forget about it . . .

Last edited: