• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Welcome to the Brig Splitfall

GingerBubba

SUPERLATIVE SUPPORTER I'm an angel
24/10/17
As opposed to what's already happened? LOL

For the time being the accused is cooperating. If and when that changes, then yes, be my guest. But for now, let's let him take care of what he needs to take care of.

Sorry, I misunderstood - I thought he'd stopped cooperating based on the two posts above mine. In that case, carry on with the sterling efforts to get redress for those who lost out.:_o_:

Reactions: BigOffshoreDaddy

Lexx22

Known Member
20/5/18
East Coast
Let me say this without saying everything.

There were some technical issues that prevented SplitFall from accessing RWI; those have been remedied. There seemed to be a breakdown in communications between us and him; that's been remedied.

Management, we as a community, and I now have his full and undivided attention regarding this matter. Suffice it to say, but there are two sides to every story...and then there's the truth. The truth is to be determined by Management after seeing what the accused has to say for himself, as well as any evidence he may have to support his side of the story. I fully believe in and support an accused right to be heard and defend themselves. As such, I will leave that decision to Management.

Again, I am just one of over 100,000 members. I am nobody special. But when I can, I support this forum. Whether it's financially, whether it's helping out instead of telling someone to use the search button, or whatever, I will help if and when I can. The real thanks goes to TB, yllekp, Raddave, and others behind the scenes to bring this, I hope, to a positive resolution for everyone...including the accused.

Anyway, that's all I know right now. I'm sure we'll know more soon.

I navigate life by a few quotes "Things Don't Happen, they are made to Happen." - JFK "Well done is better than well said" Ben Franklin. "Always stand on principle.... even if you stand alone." John Adams. These have never failed me in navigating and understanding peoples actions.

gbxx

I'm Pretty Popular
24/3/14
I navigate life by a few quotes "Things Don't Happen, they are made to Happen." - JFK "Well done is better than well said" Ben Franklin. "Always stand on principle.... even if you stand alone." John Adams. These have never failed me in navigating and understanding peoples actions.

There are few things in life that cannot be taken from you... one of those is your integrity and the reputation you make for yourself by maintaining your integrity.

The failure seen here is that the Internet and Google live a very long time. And those employed in Human Resources will use (air quotes) "the internet" to search you, and find out how you maintain your integrity. Your background check might be clean for now, but if you blow through this next deadline, that'll be in jeopardy too.

Just do the right thing and clear this up and be on your way.

BigOffshoreDaddy

OG RWI - The Man, The Myth, The Legend
Patron
Certified
26/3/06
The Republic of Texas
OK ladies and gentlemen, listen up please...

Sorry for the delay in giving this to you all as I was in court all day as an "expert" witness. Hey, it pays the bills. LOL

This morning I was in contact with SplitFall, aka Cory Dean. This is what he wrote:

"It’s a long message that I have wrote up, it’s not meant in any way to be offensive to you or anyone else. I have messaged mods and have all my proof ready, along side what I have sent you.

​​​​​​Hi bill, I have yet to receive busy1967 PayPal info to get everything squared away. As I have stated before that’s the only thing I see that I’m liable for. I have seen your comments as well as everyone else’s, which is fine. I will fully refund his amount as that’s my fault and I will gladly own up to that. I have proof of everything else which if you all wish to file with the sheriffs dept I will personally go to the investigator and provide proof of everything.

After speaking to a Sheriff I have been directed to no longer attempt to continue communication about this matter if an investigation will be brought forth to protect myself. I’m coming to you to be up front, (although I’m sure this will be posted). I have also been told to request that no further communication to my wife, as well as through my employer as they have already stated this doesn’t concern them. Furthermore any attempts of communication will be filed as harassment, as the threat has already been filed that was sent to my wife."

My response:

"That's fine. I will tell you now that all I am is an interested third party to the proceedings. Beyond that my loyalty is to the board and justice.

Let me say this: Yes, I said things on the board. I don't regret one word. Keep in mind that this was prior to the comms snafu. I believe in 100% innocent until proven guilty. As an auditor and investigator myself, I follow the evidence. And I stated that in my posts.

Like I told you, when you couldn't be contacted originally, they posted your information in the open. That I had no control over. When you made the request, I communicated that. It will still hold true.

Beyond this, what you choose to do after this point is up to you. That is your prerogative. I'm just an interested third party. I've not threatened or harassed, just merely to establish dialogue. That we've done. Again what you or our members choose to do beyond today is up to you and them.

I will get you an email address for the members PP so you can communicate with them directly. As for everyone else, that's between y'all. If they feel they've been wronged, then it's up to them to establish a path forward as to how they wish to proceed.

Beyond that, take care and best of luck to you."

His reply:

"I completely understand your point of view, I appreciate you reaching out to me and acting as a human being. I will get the PayPal taken care of ASAP and will send you proof of it being completed. "

To the following members who've been wronged (if I've left anyone else off, it was not intentional and I apologize)

Nanook65 shamsie73 christobear Devaughn RobSe1 kvmclp Pelagic MySharona busy1967 Cencalhd

What you wish to do at this point is up to you. As a man of my word, should you wish to file a report, here is the link to the Richland County Sheriff's Department Online Incident Report:

http://www.rcsd.net/olreport1.asp

If you file a report, please contact me with your case number. If he is charged, please let me know and I will follow through with everything on my end.

For the victims and the rest of this community at large:

Please do not contact his wife or his employer. Should you do so, you risk civil and criminal penalties. If you contact anyone other than Cory Dean, you do so at your own risk and peril. If you contact Mr. Dean, please be civil. Any threats or the like are done at your own risk, and you are also subject to civil and criminal penalties.

In closing, everything I did was for the victims and our members. I don't know what resolution you ended up getting, but I hope it worked out. If you're still waiting, I hope it works out. If I can help further, I'll do all I can within my means. Regardless as to what did or didn't happen, we got his attention. Hopefully some sort of good will come out of it.

nikoel

I'm Pretty Popular
22/2/16
Ugh! Just finished reading this saga. I hope everyone that has been wronged goes ahead with the report - This asshole needs to be taught a lesson. If he isnt, he will do the same or worse to others - Fuck this guy! And BigOffshoreDaddy we are upmost privileged to have you

Reactions: BigOffshoreDaddy

kvmclp

13/10/15
Well according to his response all 10+ of us are just a bunch of shitbags who conspired against him. Lol this is unbelievable.

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

Reactions: BirkinTourbillon

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
There is no way the Sheriff told him to no longer communicate with staff. When you file your complaints (and please do) make sure you tell the Sheriff that you tried to wok it out with this shitbag but that he informed you that the Sheriff’s office instructed him to no longer talk to you. Gentlemen, this guy is a convicted felon. Don’t beleive a word of what he’s telling you.

BigOffshoreDaddy

Patron
Certified
26/3/06
The Republic of Texas
OK everyone, more news...

There are things I know, there are things I don't know...and when our resident asshole Tucker (that's a joke dude :D ) mentioned something about Cory being a convicted felon (which I didn't know), it reminded me of something that he said.

After getting with Mrs. BOD, who's a paralegal with a high powered law firm here in Sin City and has all kinds of resources, she did some checking on him. Seems that he did 2 years of non-adjudicated probation, along with a slew of misdemeanors. The felonies were expunged supposedly after two years. Well, Cory told me that he was a Fleet Marine Force Navy Corpsman...kinda hard to do that when you've got a felony conviction, much less misdemeanors. At least they did back in my day. So I called him out on it this morning, and he basically told me to go fuck myself, imma gonna report you to the law, yada yada yada. Well, I'm currently waiting on documentation of his alleged military service, but I don't think I really need that since I'm willing to bet my best Sub that I already know the answer.

With that said, what I said about his wife and employer being off limits...well...use your own reasonable judgement. But that's just me. If it were me, I would never threaten or advocate violence of any sort.

Since Cory blocked me on iMessage, feel free to call or text him at (803) 904-2070​​. His personal email is [email protected], although I'm sure he'll delete it once his secret is out.

To the victims: I spoke with Law Enforcement today...their opinion still stands. If you file a report, let me know. I am also waiting to hear from the sheriff of the county, and I'll let you know as well.

I spoke to National Registry today regarding his EMS certifications...I'll let you know what happens. But it ain't looking good for him.

Beyond that, I never say die. I never give up. I never quit. This son of a bitch essentially told me fuck you. Well, no, fuck you Cory.

mrjoe

22/8/15
Damn. I hope he gets whats coming for him.
I hope you guys file reports!

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
File those reports guys, he broke the law make him pay. As BOD has said make sure you let the Dpt know that Cory said they had instructed him not to speak further to you.
I'd say chances are pretty good this POS has not spoken to anyone about this let alone the cops as the offender rarely is dumb enough to turn himself in.

BOD: falsifying military service is a federal crime here, I'm assuming it's the same in the US?

Reactions: Tigerdragon

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
Oh and if you need any help filing said reports please contact us, we will ask our attorney to provide assistance.

BigOffshoreDaddy

Patron
Certified
26/3/06
The Republic of Texas
File those reports guys, he broke the law make him pay. As BOD has said make sure you let the Dpt know that Cory said they had instructed him not to speak further to you.
I'd say chances are pretty good this POS has not spoken to anyone about this let alone the cops as the offender rarely is dumb enough to turn himself in.

BOD: falsifying military service is a federal crime here, I'm assuming it's the same in the US?

+1 ... Mods/Boss, please reach out to the members affected. It's the only way this twat waffle (Mrs. BOD's words) will learn. It puts teeth to our bark!

As for federal crime, it he has a DD-214 that's been altered, either from his military service or a copy he downloaded and altered to make it look like he served, yes. It's a slap on the wrist though with little jail time. With his record, he might do a couple years based on sentencing guidelines.

2fake4u

Put Some Respect On My Name
20/9/16
this dude is a pos.

i bet hes the type that buy fatigues at thrift shops and goes around trying to get military discounts.

someone tweet trump his address and say he is the leader of the fake news. Bombs away.

BigOffshoreDaddy

Patron
Certified
26/3/06
The Republic of Texas
OK everyone, this is the last post I will make regarding this MFer.

Here's what I got this morning from the Sheriff of Richland County, SC, Sheriff Leon Lott:

sCkwJY5.png

To the affected members, I will PM you individually, but you now have the blessing of the good sheriff to prosecute. TB has said that our attorneys will assist, so there you go. Please folks, don't let this son of a bitch get away with it. Please.

Oh yeah, Cory has another email. It's [email protected]. So all you folks with iPhones, Macs, iPads and stuff, feel free to send him a message! No threats of violence please.

Anyway, I hope this MFer gets what he deserves. It's my pleasure to serve this forum and help in any way I can.

gigi77

I'm Pretty Popular
3/8/17
Unfortunately googling "cory dean emt" still does not point to this thread, at least not in the first result page.
It may be useful for a future employer to find information easily... let me setup a reference CV...

gigi77

I'm Pretty Popular
3/8/17
CV - CURRICULUM VITA, CURRICULUM VITAE, WORK INFORMATION, REFERENCE, HR INFORMATION, CORY EMMA DEAN

CORY DEAN, EMT
EMMA DEAN, BOARD CERTIFICATE BEHAVIOR ANALYST
COLUMBIA, SC, SOUTH CAROLINA
CHAPIN, SC, SOUTH CAROLINA

[email protected]
[email][email protected]
[/EMAIL]

Hobby: tattoos, dogs, scamming, lying, emt, cocks

cory.jpg

Reactions: Nivka

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
Top Poster Of Month
7/10/15
Ireland
OK people roll call time. We are just looking for a status update.

Nanook65 Please confirm Pelagos was received and everything is in order.

shamsie73 Any correspondence concerning the movement swap?

christobear Any further comms after receiving a broken Speedy?

Devaughn Did you receive your bracelet?

RobSe1 Please confirm all is in order in respect to a refund for the crown.

kvmclp Any further comms regarding the watch you received that was not as described?

Pelagic Please confirm refund for rep crown advertised as gen is in order.

MySharona Speedy bracelet never received.

@busy1967 RM bought and never received.

@Cencalhd Owed a Nato strap.

@Nanook65 @shamsie73 @christobear @Devaughn @kvmclp @Pelagic @MySharona @busy1967 @Cencalhd

Your choice guys if you want to take this further BigOffshoreDaddy has done a hell of an amount of work on your behalf. It is up to you guys to follow it up.