• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Welcome to the Brig Splitfall

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
Top Poster Of Month
7/10/15
Ireland
Nope, he said the watch was “damaged” during shipping and he was not responsible. This was right before he majorly fucked over everyone and disappeared. There is a long list of fixes that needs to be done on the watch that has been confirmed by occb2.

I want my money back.

Sent from the RWI App

I hear you. I hope SplitFall does too. Refund this one please.

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
Top Poster Of Month
7/10/15
Ireland
Ok, I'll chime in....

I got the Pelagos that I paid for. It took longer than it should have and there should have been some communication when I asked for it, which there wasn't, but I did get the watch. I do have a minor beef. I have had more than a dozen transactions here and probably another 3 or 4 dozen between RWG and WUS and only one other time have I received a watch that I felt was incorrectly described. Splitfall said in the m2m that there were no other issues other than the broken bezel insert, but this was not the case. He clearly damaged both the case and the bracelet and did not describe it that way. The bracelet is clearly missing several links as well and this was not described in the sales thread either. I can provide pics if necessary, but honestly I really don't want to spend any more time on this one. A word to Splitfall for the future: Just describe things as they are, do what you say you are going to do and communicate when asked for communication and things will go much better for you.

Nanook65

SplitFall further proof of your shoddiness. This crap really puts people off this wonderful hobby. Rectify this as well. I know the buyer says he wants nothing further to do with this but i will use my time on his behalf.

Reactions: Ralphy

Pelagic

Renowned Member
30/8/07
SplitFall further proof of your shoddiness. This crap really puts people off this wonderful hobby. Rectify this as well. I know the buyer says he wants nothing further to do with this but i will use my time on his behalf.

I don’t want anything further as well on my end.

pompompurin great fellow watch friend stepped up and sent me a crown free of charge. His kindness echos how this community should be. We are all here to help each other out. To learn to give and to grow in this great watch hobby. Thanks again my friend.

If splitfall wants to step up he can refund my portion as a donation to the forum.

Special thanks to all the mods for handling the negativity that follows with this forum.

Sent from the RWI App

CentralCal

Brig Survivor, October 2023, Never Forget ✊
Gold Patron
Certified
4/6/13
OK people roll call time. We are just looking for a status update.

Nanook65 Please confirm Pelagos was received and everything is in order.

shamsie73 Any correspondence concerning the movement swap?

christobear Any further comms after receiving a broken Speedy?

Devaughn Did you receive your bracelet?

RobSe1 Please confirm all is in order in respect to a refund for the crown.

kvmclp Any further comms regarding the watch you received that was not as described?

Pelagic Please confirm refund for rep crown advertised as gen is in order.

MySharona Speedy bracelet never received.

@busy1967 RM bought and never received.
I was left off this list. He owes me a NATO strap for an Ocean Crawler. Please see my post history.

I don't want anything, just think it should be noted that I am an additional victim.

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
Top Poster Of Month
7/10/15
Ireland
I was left off this list. He owes me a NATO strap for an Ocean Crawler. Please see my post history.

I don't want anything, just think it should be noted that I am an additional victim.

Thank you for letting us know. I knew the list would be growing unfortunately.

axs1970

Renowned Member
19/3/17
UK
What a complete moron - ripped all these people off for the sake of a few hundred dollars, and now hopefully earned a terrible reputation with friends family and employers.

This could have a big impact on his life, which could take years to recover from. Sad thing is, his wife looks like a nice person, and could probably do far far better than this piece of shit.

Hopefully she is re-evaluating as well, and realizing staying with him could mean a lifetime of grief.

BigOffshoreDaddy

OG RWI - The Man, The Myth, The Legend
Patron
Certified
26/3/06
The Republic of Texas
What a complete moron - ripped all these people off for the sake of a few hundred dollars, and now hopefully earned a terrible reputation with friends family and employers.

This could have a big impact on his life, which could take years to recover from. Sad thing is, his wife looks like a nice person, and could probably do far far better than this piece of shit.

Hopefully she is re-evaluating as well, and realizing staying with him could mean a lifetime of grief.

I doubt that axs1970 . I mean, dude has a cock tattooed on the side of his neck, for fuck's sake. If she stayed with him through that, there's no telling what else she'll put up with.

gbxx

I'm Pretty Popular
24/3/14
I doubt that axs1970 . I mean, dude has a cock tattooed on the side of his neck, for fuck's sake. If she stayed with him through that, there's no telling what else she'll put up with.

Caption this photo.

65UrzQY.jpg

In all seriousness, I am curious on the narrative for this small time online thief. Anyone who lies, will cheat, and anyone who cheats will steal. So there's no doubt that every relationship this guy has in life is doomed.. it's just a matter of when.

Did he need the money to make his mortgage payment? Was he just trying to get some free replica watches? I just don't get the motive here.

BigOffshoreDaddy

Patron
Certified
26/3/06
The Republic of Texas
Did he need the money to make his mortgage payment? Was he just trying to get some free replica watches? I just don't get the motive here.

I'll tell you exactly why...

He lives in Columbia, SC, population of about 140,000 people in the city proper...about 3 quarters of a million in the metro area. He has a high profile job and is a medium fish in a decent size pond, and therefore is visible in the community. As such, he wants to impress those who he works with or comes in contact with. And once he thinks he's got it figured out, he tries to pull the shit he pulled to fuel his lust for the things he cannot have, to fuel the things he lusts for.

What he fails to realize is that we are a global community with a very large footprint. While I do not know everything there is to know about watches (as yodog can attest to), there are folks who do. And we rely on those people to help us in our time of need, whatever that may be. We have people here from all walks of life, stature, and career...and if someone needs help with something watch related or not, someone is there to fill in the gap.

He did not anticipate that we would rock is fucking world. He thought he could be an anonymous prick behind a computer screen and we'd never know the difference. He didn't realize that we know people, and those people know people, and so on and so forth. I could go on and on, but it's pretty much anyone who tries to scam here.

Anyway, to your request...

"Who's a goooood boooooy??? That's right! Not your daddy! Goooood boooooy!"

BigOffshoreDaddy

Patron
Certified
26/3/06
The Republic of Texas
Good afternoon ladies and gentlemen. Well, it seems that Splitfall has not logged in or reached out to management here. Please let me share with you what I've just sent Cory.

Good afternoon Cory,

I want you to know that I’ve purposely not spoken to you in regards to the matter on the board. Once I had your contact information, I passed it along to Raddave and Pat yllekp so that you could deal with them directly. I thought that you would want to clear your name and clear this up, but clearly you haven’t. Let me tell you what you need to do, and soon.

They have both told me that you do have the ability to log on to the board with your current screen name Splitfall. I suggest that you do so at your first available opportunity. There you can connect to those in The Brig section that you’ve dealt with and do whatever it is you need to do. They and I will be happy to assist you in any way possible. If you have evidence to support your side of the events, you can present it then.

You have until midnight, 25 June 2018 to accomplish this. If you do not make an effort to log on and connect with the community to either present your case or make whatever amends need to be made, then here’s what’s going to happen on Tuesday, 26 June 2018.

1. Those of our community who feel that they’ve been wronged by you will be given a link to file a report online with the Sheriff’s Office. I have today spoken with a very nice lady at the Richland County Sheriff’s Department. She has assured me that those online reports go directly to her. Once she gets them, they will go from her to Deputy Chief *****, CID Unit Commander, and Maj. *****. They will assign those reports to Capt. ***** of the Property Crimes Unit. Once there, it will be investigated and or prosecuted.

2. I have today spoken with my contacts at National Registry. Once I am told that a report has been filed with the RCSD, I will contact National Registry and let them know that you’re about to be prosecuted. Once they have verified that you’re facing charges, your EMT-B certs will be suspended pending disposition of the case(s). They will contact the South Carolina National Registry office, who will then contact Richland County EMS.

3. If you do reach out and you do not follow through with any reasonable path forward you’re directed to execute, the above items will be exercised.

Cory, I will let you know that I did not want to do this. I gave you the benefit of the doubt. As an EMS Brother, I thought that maybe we got your attention. You asked that your wife and employer not be contacted further and I communicated that to the community. I held up my end of the deal. However, people reached out to you and you’ve ignored them. Perhaps now this will get your attention.

The choice is now yours. Which way you decide to go with this is now up to you. Be advised, do not test our resolve.

With best regards,

BOD

Folks, I am not management here. I'm just a member who loves watches, just like you. However, when I see an opportunity to help the community, I will. I'm not an expert on watches, but I am an expert on other things...this is one of them. With that said, those who have been wronged have a decision to make.

I will tell you now that I have spent the better part of two days on the phone with members of law enforcement in Richland County South Carolina. To the person, they have told me that if there is any truth to substantiate criminal charges being filed, they will do so. They do not care that it deals with replica watches. What they do care about is good people being beaten out of their hard earned money. They have in the past, and will currently, prosecute anyone within their jurisdiction who wrongs another person, no matter where the victim lives. Further, they will make sure that the victim is made whole by the offender.

We as a community need to rise up and stand up against those who seek to wrong us. Otherwise, those who will seek to wrong us will continue to do so, knowing that we won't do anything to stop them. Now is an opportunity to take a stand.

The ball is now in this man's court. If he doesn't wish to play ball, those who have been wronged need to make him. To not do so will mean that all of this was for nothing, and others will see it as an opportunity to do it with impunity. Let's not let that happen.

Anyway, I've let management know of what I've done. Now we wait and see. I do what I do for the community I love. I hope you will, too.

The_Forum_Drunk

You're Saying I Can Sell?
9/4/18
USA
Good afternoon ladies and gentlemen. Well, it seems that Splitfall has not logged in or reached out to management here. Please let me share with you what I've just sent Cory.

Good afternoon Cory,

I want you to know that I’ve purposely not spoken to you in regards to the matter on the board. Once I had your contact information, I passed it along to Raddave and Pat yllekp so that you could deal with them directly. I thought that you would want to clear your name and clear this up, but clearly you haven’t. Let me tell you what you need to do, and soon.

They have both told me that you do have the ability to log on to the board with your current screen name Splitfall. I suggest that you do so at your first available opportunity. There you can connect to those in The Brig section that you’ve dealt with and do whatever it is you need to do. They and I will be happy to assist you in any way possible. If you have evidence to support your side of the events, you can present it then.

You have until midnight, 25 June 2018 to accomplish this. If you do not make an effort to log on and connect with the community to either present your case or make whatever amends need to be made, then here’s what’s going to happen on Tuesday, 26 June 2018.

1. Those of our community who feel that they’ve been wronged by you will be given a link to file a report online with the Sheriff’s Office. I have today spoken with a very nice lady at the Richland County Sheriff’s Department. She has assured me that those online reports go directly to her. Once she gets them, they will go from her to Deputy Chief *****, CID Unit Commander, and Maj. *****. They will assign those reports to Capt. ***** of the Property Crimes Unit. Once there, it will be investigated and or prosecuted.

2. I have today spoken with my contacts at National Registry. Once I am told that a report has been filed with the RCSD, I will contact National Registry and let them know that you’re about to be prosecuted. Once they have verified that you’re facing charges, your EMT-B certs will be suspended pending disposition of the case(s). They will contact the South Carolina National Registry office, who will then contact Richland County EMS.

3. If you do reach out and you do not follow through with any reasonable path forward you’re directed to execute, the above items will be exercised.

Cory, I will let you know that I did not want to do this. I gave you the benefit of the doubt. As an EMS Brother, I thought that maybe we got your attention. You asked that your wife and employer not be contacted further and I communicated that to the community. I held up my end of the deal. However, people reached out to you and you’ve ignored them. Perhaps now this will get your attention.

The choice is now yours. Which way you decide to go with this is now up to you. Be advised, do not test our resolve.

With best regards,

BOD

Folks, I am not management here. I'm just a member who loves watches, just like you. However, when I see an opportunity to help the community, I will. I'm not an expert on watches, but I am an expert on other things...this is one of them. With that said, those who have been wronged have a decision to make.

I will tell you now that I have spent the better part of two days on the phone with members of law enforcement in Richland County South Carolina. To the person, they have told me that if there is any truth to substantiate criminal charges being filed, they will do so. They do not care that it deals with replica watches. What they do care about is good people being beaten out of their hard earned money. They have in the past, and will currently, prosecute anyone within their jurisdiction who wrongs another person, no matter where the victim lives. Further, they will make sure that the victim is made whole by the offender.

We as a community need to rise up and stand up against those who seek to wrong us. Otherwise, those who will seek to wrong us will continue to do so, knowing that we won't do anything to stop them. Now is an opportunity to take a stand.

The ball is now in this man's court. If he doesn't wish to play ball, those who have been wronged need to make him. To not do so will mean that all of this was for nothing, and others will see it as an opportunity to do it with impunity. Let's not let that happen.

Anyway, I've let management know of what I've done. Now we wait and see. I do what I do for the community I love. I hope you will, too.

excellent work! this thread should be stickied or something to deter people from committing scams. They'll see how capable members are of making their lives a living hell.

Lexx22

Known Member
20/5/18
East Coast
Did Splitfall even attempt to give an explanation for his horrible actions? To think that this can lead to the end of his career as a public servant if he doesn't act is mind boggling. That stink will never leave him. Be a man and make it right there's not a single downside to it...

ImageHunter

Known Member
30/5/18
Amazed and happy to see such an outpouring of support. This truly is a community!

P.S. Wow BOD don't play!

BigOffshoreDaddy

Patron
Certified
26/3/06
The Republic of Texas
Did Splitfall even attempt to give an explanation for his horrible actions?

Let me say this without saying everything.

There were some technical issues that prevented SplitFall from accessing RWI; those have been remedied. There seemed to be a breakdown in communications between us and him; that's been remedied.

Management, we as a community, and I now have his full and undivided attention regarding this matter. Suffice it to say, but there are two sides to every story...and then there's the truth. The truth is to be determined by Management after seeing what the accused has to say for himself, as well as any evidence he may have to support his side of the story. I fully believe in and support an accused right to be heard and defend themselves. As such, I will leave that decision to Management.

Again, I am just one of over 100,000 members. I am nobody special. But when I can, I support this forum. Whether it's financially, whether it's helping out instead of telling someone to use the search button, or whatever, I will help if and when I can. The real thanks goes to TB, yllekp, Raddave, and others behind the scenes to bring this, I hope, to a positive resolution for everyone...including the accused.

Anyway, that's all I know right now. I'm sure we'll know more soon.

Raddave

Most Delicious of all Nipples!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
What really Pisses me off about this guy , is i was in comms with him and the assmonkey deleted his email account in the middle of me trying to get things fixed ....showed me right there that he only cares about himself .....well guess what , now its about him saving his own ass.

Reactions: C Master

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
Top Poster Of Month
7/10/15
Ireland
What really Pisses me off about this guy , is i was in comms with him and the assmonkey deleted his email account in the middle of me trying to get things fixed ....showed me right there that he only cares about himself .....well guess what , now its about him saving his own ass.

I can confirm that BTW. As if it needs confirmation lol.

GingerBubba

SUPERLATIVE SUPPORTER I'm an angel
24/10/17
Can we go nuclear on him now then? To be honest, that's the only reason I'm here....

Reactions: 3king