• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Welcome to the Brig Splitfall

Raddave

Most Delicious of all Nipples!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
3xc5f7x.jpg

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
Top Poster Of Month
7/10/15
Ireland
OK people roll call time. We are just looking for a status update.

Nanook65 Please confirm Pelagos was received and everything is in order.

Ok, I'll chime in....

I got the Pelagos that I paid for. It took longer than it should have and there should have been some communication when I asked for it, which there wasn't, but I did get the watch. I do have a minor beef. I have had more than a dozen transactions here and probably another 3 or 4 dozen between RWG and WUS and only one other time have I received a watch that I felt was incorrectly described. Splitfall said in the m2m that there were no other issues other than the broken bezel insert, but this was not the case. He clearly damaged both the case and the bracelet and did not describe it that way. The bracelet is clearly missing several links as well and this was not described in the sales thread either. I can provide pics if necessary, but honestly I really don't want to spend any more time on this one. A word to Splitfall for the future: Just describe things as they are, do what you say you are going to do and communicate when asked for communication and things will go much better for you.

Nanook65

shamsie73 Any correspondence concerning the movement swap?

christobear Any further comms after receiving a broken Speedy?

he deleted his email and has sent me no messages on RWI. Though to be fair I have not sent him a direct message either.

Devaughn Did you receive your bracelet?

RobSe1 Please confirm all is in order in respect to a refund for the crown.

yllekp pp refund received from the ugly Penisneck.

Thank you all for the great work you did !! You guys are awesome!!!!!!!

This guy is a piece of shit.

kvmclp Any further comms regarding the watch you received that was not as described?

Nope, he said the watch was “damaged” during shipping and he was not responsible. This was right before he majorly fucked over everyone and disappeared. There is a long list of fixes that needs to be done on the watch that has been confirmed by occb2.

I want my money back.

Sent from the RWI App

He also never sent the spare tc bracelet, crystal and insert that he said he would send. There was a empty envelope with “TC” on it in the package which he conveniently said he forgot to include.

Pelagic Please confirm refund for rep crown advertised as gen is in order.

No refund. Silence on his end. PayPal was no help. As someone in public safety as well, sickens me.

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

MySharona Speedy bracelet never received.

@busy1967 RM bought and never received.

BigOffshoreDaddy yllekp I'm not on the list. :*( I bought his RM that he listed for sale for $200. Attached is the paypal screenshot and I have not heard anything from him since May 22nd before his ban.

https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...-dweller-16600

0M1KNY1

@Cencalhd Owed a Nato strap.

I was left off this list. He owes me a NATO strap for an Ocean Crawler. Please see my post history.

I don't want anything, just think it should be noted that I am an additional victim.

Last edited:

Tigerdragon

Mythical Poster
19/10/13
Not involved but wtf when a paramedic steals stuff from normal people like us i would never ever put any trust in him seriously imagine your life is in danger because you had an serious accident and someone like him helps you and maybe even steal stuff from you?! Normally iam not that offensive but hell i hope this guy gets fired i have respect from all the paramedics, firefighters, cops etc and i find it actually very good that someone cares about such scumbags like this guy here

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
Top Poster Of Month
7/10/15
Ireland

kvmclp Any further comms regarding the watch you received that was not as described?

MySharona I was informed you had an issue but we have no comms on this. Either PM me or put it in this thread.

SplitFall we are making it pretty easy for you to keep track by posting this. Please make sure all issues are addressed.

Pelagic

Renowned Member
30/8/07
No refund. Silence on his end. PayPal was no help. As someone in public safety as well, sickens me.

Reactions: Tigerdragon

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
Top Poster Of Month
7/10/15
Ireland

Thank you for the response.

SplitFall this is still due.

kvmclp

13/10/15

MySharona I was informed you had an issue but we have no comms on this. Either PM me or put it in this thread.

Nope, he said the watch was “damaged” during shipping and he was not responsible. This was right before he majorly fucked over everyone and disappeared. There is a long list of fixes that needs to be done on the watch that has been confirmed by occb2.

I want my money back.

Sent from the RWI App

Last edited:

Nanook65

I'm Pretty Popular
3/12/16
SplitFall we are making it pretty easy for you to keep track by posting this. Please make sure all issues are addressed.

Ok, I'll chime in....

I got the Pelagos that I paid for. It took longer than it should have and there should have been some communication when I asked for it, which there wasn't, but I did get the watch. I do have a minor beef. I have had more than a dozen transactions here and probably another 3 or 4 dozen between RWG and WUS and only one other time have I received a watch that I felt was incorrectly described. Splitfall said in the m2m that there were no other issues other than the broken bezel insert, but this was not the case. He clearly damaged both the case and the bracelet and did not describe it that way. The bracelet is clearly missing several links as well and this was not described in the sales thread either. I can provide pics if necessary, but honestly I really don't want to spend any more time on this one. A word to Splitfall for the future: Just describe things as they are, do what you say you are going to do and communicate when asked for communication and things will go much better for you.

Nanook65

Reactions: BirkinTourbillon

The_Forum_Drunk

You're Saying I Can Sell?
9/4/18
USA
my goodness, you guys are very talented with this, it's like a pack of wolves. Also that photoshop is top notch.

kvmclp

13/10/15
He also never sent the spare tc bracelet, crystal and insert that he said he would send. There was a empty envelope with “TC” on it in the package which he conveniently said he forgot to include.

christobear

22/10/15

he deleted his email and has sent me no messages on RWI. Though to be fair I have not sent him a direct message either.

BigOffshoreDaddy

OG RWI - The Man, The Myth, The Legend
Patron
Certified
26/3/06
The Republic of Texas
Not involved but wtf when a paramedic steals stuff from normal people like us i would never ever put any trust in him seriously imagine your life is in danger because you had an serious accident and someone like him helps you and maybe even steal stuff from you?! Normally iam not that offensive but hell i hope this guy gets fired i have respect from all the paramedics, firefighters, cops etc and i find it actually very good that someone cares about such scumbags like this guy here

For the record, he's an EMT Basic, not a Paramedic. There IS a difference! :D

Like I always say, "There's two sides to every story...and then there's the truth." He tried pleading his case with me, and I'm always willing to listen. What I didn't have was what yllekp and Raddave know. Based on what I'm seeing, I'm glad I didn't listen to him.

SplitFall , I was an active medic for over 25 years, both in the military and civilian sectors. You make me sick to be your brother. I am a man of my word and I held up my end of the bargain. You better be a man and honor your commitments, or the next phone call I make won't be to your employer or your wife...it'll be to National Registry. You know that they take personal integrity issues very seriously. And if you don't think I won't call a few people I know in leadership at National Registry, try me.

Like someone said, I'm here to kick ass and chew bubblegum...and I'm all out of bubblegum. You think the heat is on you now, just wait until you try to re-up your certs next year.

Your move.

Tigerdragon

Mythical Poster
19/10/13
Yeah but even as a EMT Basic i would never trust him if he steals from people

BigOffshoreDaddy

OG RWI - The Man, The Myth, The Legend
Patron
Certified
26/3/06
The Republic of Texas
Yeah but even as a EMT Basic i would never trust him if he steals from people

Totally feel you there. I wouldn't trust him with as much as a band-aid right now.

Luxuracer , I'm just the man next to the men...but I think he was given the ability to log in with another email. It'll bring him here, but I think he can. I know management is in touch with him, so we'll see. I took exception to this because I'm from The South and a retired medic. I don't know everything about watches, but I do know The South and EMS. The heat is on him, and he better start cooking before his ass is burnt.

busy1967

Known Member
15/7/17

BigOffshoreDaddy yllekp I'm not on the list. :*( I bought his RM that he listed for sale for $200. Attached is the paypal screenshot and I have not heard anything from him since May 22nd before his ban.

https://forum.replica-watch.info/fo...richard-mille-010-and-rolex-sea-dweller-16600

0M1KNY1

RobSe1

goes Deepsea
Supporter
Certified
23/6/17
yllekp pp refund received from the ugly Penisneck.

Thank you all for the great work you did !! You guys are awesome!!!!!!!

This guy is a piece of shit.

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
Just got a response from his employer :) They’d like more details in order to open an investigation. Hopefully this knocks some sense into him.

Looks like BOD will shortly provide same if the piece of work isn't forthcoming with reparations in full. As BOD has said EMT companies are VERY particular about moral turpitude from their staff, they have to be. Being that I also work in public safety I'm ashamed of his actions and I hope he gets his.

Great work all involved in this, looks like results are beginning to happen.

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
Top Poster Of Month
7/10/15
Ireland
Last edited: