• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Welcome to the Brig Splitfall

Raddave

Most Delicious of all Nipples!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
Welcome to the Brig SplitFall

You have ripped off about 10 of our members, and while i was trying to get things worked out , you deleted your [email protected] account .

Cory Dean you disgust me ....

Reactions: ROSSCOE888

BirkinTourbillon

I'm Pretty Popular
25/3/14
Oh c’mon man this is saddening. I hope all victims can get their funds back. I hate to see this scammers around stealing hard earned money. Smh

"Tienes que correr riesgos, en esta vida"

Reactions: Ko67

jimzkie

Known Member
28/2/17
Whoa this dude trying to sell me his jf bracelet for $180, i’ll be damn almost got burn me’self ei.

Reactions: Devaughn

Raddave

Most Delicious of all Nipples!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
Hes already banned on TRF ?

i wonder how that happened .......

gbxx

I'm Pretty Popular
24/3/14
The level of douchebaggery is high in this one. I wonder what drives someone to do such things. Do they forget this is the Internet?

Reactions: Devaughn

nalomb

Be Excellent
6/8/12
Wow -- glad to see you all have gone scorched earth on this pile of excrement. His old lady's a looker. How she end up with this shit stain??

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
His wife’s Facebook is down.

gbxx

I'm Pretty Popular
24/3/14
Be sure to check insta and linkedin. I messaged emma and asked her to help her husband do the right thing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gbxx

I'm Pretty Popular
24/3/14
I took some decent notes on the FB profiles that commented and liked Emma's posts. There's a thousand ways to make life miserable for this couple.

I suggest (if they're lurking) that they start repaying their debts.

Devaughn

INMATE
INMATE
26/12/16
Morristown, Tennessee
I took some decent notes on the FB profiles that commented and liked Emma's posts. There's a thousand ways to make life miserable for this couple.

I suggest (if they're lurking) that they start repaying their debts.

Yeah he's scum, hope everything gets sorted out

Devaughn

INMATE
INMATE
26/12/16
Morristown, Tennessee
If someone didn't try to dispute him a few weeks ago when somebody hacked my email, lol he sent PayPal tracking and everything so be careful doing a dispute on em

xray7

Renowned Member
Patron
Certified
1/4/18
Old Dart
Serious observation. Would a call to his local PD in SC help speed this up? Chances are he's been out at jobs with them, provided he actually is an EMT. Might be just the kind of come to Jesus moment he'd need.

The_Forum_Drunk

You're Saying I Can Sell?
9/4/18
USA
wow, so sorry this happened to 10 people, He messaged me so politely when I was asking about servicing a watch, and he offered to help. Lets weaponize autism and bring him down!