• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Welcome to the Brig Splitfall

BigOffshoreDaddy

OG RWI - The Man, The Myth, The Legend
Patron
Certified
26/3/06
The Republic of Texas
As a retired paramedic, this sickens me on many levels.

I know that people have reached out on the local level with his employer, so I'll get started with the folks at the National Registry regarding his EMT credentials. They take matters of moral turpitude very seriously. I'm sure he'll see the light when he finds out his ability to practice medicine is in severe jeopardy.

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

Raddave

Most Delicious of all Nipples!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
As a retired paramedic, this sickens me on many levels.

I know that people have reached out on the local level with his employer, so I'll get started with the folks at the National Registry regarding his EMT credentials. They take matters of moral turpitude very seriously. I'm sure he'll see the light when he finds out his ability to practice medicine is in severe jeopardy.

PM me dude !

BigOffshoreDaddy

Patron
Certified
26/3/06
The Republic of Texas
This is what I just sent his wife...

"Hi Emma, I'm Bill, and I am contacting you regarding your husband Cory.

I am a retired paramedic and retired Air Force, and it sickens me that your husband has seen fit to scam good people out of their hard earned money. It seems that many have contacted you and his employer regarding this.

The National Registry takes issue with issues of integrity and moral turpitude. Please tell your husband to contact me @ (my number) to help resolve this. He has 48 hours. if I don't hear from him by 9 am Wednesday Pacific Time, I will not stop until everything I can do legally is done against Cory. That includes, but is not limited to, suspending or having revoked his NREMT certs, as well as getting law enforcement involved.

Other than you, I am the only friendly voice in this. After Wednesday this changes. Please have Cory contact me to discuss and resolve this amicably.

Have a nice day. "

I've reached out to friends at National Registry as well, so things are in motion. Just trying to help and put pressure on Cory. When I know more, I'll share.

BigOffshoreDaddy

Patron
Certified
26/3/06
The Republic of Texas
OK, this is what I just sent to leadership within his department:

"To whom it may concern:

My name is BOD and I am a retired EMT-P, as well as USAF. I am emailing regarding one of your employees, Cory Dean.

I'll cut to the chase: I represent a community of individuals that Mr. Dean has wronged out of money and personal possessions, specifically high-end watches. These are not allegations.

It seems Mr. Dean would enter into agreements with watches and either keep the money, the watches, or both, and leave the other party holding the bag. I know that many have been in contact with the ombudsman, but I am also reaching out to leadership in your department for assistance.

Please have Mr. Dean contact me regarding this at (my number). Please advise him that he has 48 hours to get in contact with me, and that failure to do so will result in advising that they file a report with the RCSO. Please also advise Mr. Dean I am trying to be the friendly voice of reason here since I am former EMS. If he will reach out to me, I will work with him to gain a positive resolution. If he doesn't, the affected members will reach out and file charges.

Thank you for your time and I appreciate your help in this matter. Please do not hesitate to contact me as well should you wish to discuss."

Since I am from The South, I know how to talk to folks within the EMS community. I have also spoken with a couple of folks from the Richland County Sheriff's Office. There is a way to file a report online to report a crime. Law enforcement doesn't care about Reps, they care about what's been done. Let me see where I can go with this before we head down that rabbit hole. But rest assured that if we choose to do this, Mr. Dean will wish he never did this.

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
It looks like somebody drew a penis on his neck

12042760_164425457232097_3373053625634167563_n.jpg

BigOffshoreDaddy

Patron
Certified
26/3/06
The Republic of Texas
Seems some of y'all have been busy making phone calls today!!!

Well, I've just spoken to his leadership and my information is being passed along to Cory. Seems he told his leadership another story regarding all of this...but I told his bosses that it's all BS, we can prove it, and this just isn't idle threats or accusations.

While I'm not management here, I do know how to talk to the EMS community and am kinda taking the ball and running with it on my end here. If you know me well enough, please put a little trust in me to help y'all out. If Cory isn't seeing the light by Wednesday, I have someone within the Sheriff's Office that will be willing to help us. Like I said, they don't care about Reps, they care about actions.

Anyway, we'll see.

Reactions: MrBeasy

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
Seems some of y'all have been busy making phone calls today!!!

Well, I've just spoken to his leadership and my information is being passed along to Cory. Seems he told his leadership another story regarding all of this...but I told his bosses that it's all BS, we can prove it, and this just isn't idle threats or accusations.

While I'm not management here, I do know how to talk to the EMS community and am kinda taking the ball and running with it on my end here. If you know me well enough, please put a little trust in me to help y'all out. If Cory isn't seeing the light by Wednesday, I have someone within the Sheriff's Office that will be willing to help us. Like I said, they don't care about Reps, they care about actions.

Anyway, we'll see.

Good work BOD and I'll leave you with another penis on the neck pic:
13177253_272674379740537_1716652427256113710_n.jpg

Reactions: BigOffshoreDaddy

BigOffshoreDaddy

Patron
Certified
26/3/06
The Republic of Texas
OK EVERYONE, LISTEN UP...

FOR THE TIME BEING, PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT THE WIFE OR THE EMPLOYER FURTHER. I AM ASKING THIS AS A FAVOR TO ME, AND I SURE APPRECIATE IT. IF AND WHEN CIRCUMSTANCES CHANGE, MANAGEMENT WILL LET EVERYONE KNOW.

I AM IN CONTACT WITH THE INDIVIDUAL AND RWI MANAGEMENT WILL TAKE IT FROM THERE. Thanks for all of your previous help...I couldn't have gotten this far without you!

Raddave please reach out to me...you have the digits.

gbxx

I'm Pretty Popular
24/3/14
BOD has come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And he's all out of bubble gum.

Nice work BOD - much appreciated!!!

busy1967

Known Member
15/7/17
Good work. I’m probably stating the obvious, but you don’t even have to mention reps. Just say watches and watch parts. He was also doing work on watches and stealing the parts and not returning some watches. He was banned on TRF so it’s just about “watches.” Good luck and keep us updated.

As BigOffshoreDaddy asked, I did not contact the employer a second time. Just had a call with him BEFORE he posted his most recent comment. Simply stated Cory stole money from me and others. I will leave it to BOD to take care of him. Thanks BOD!