• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Welcome to the Brig Splitfall

The_Forum_Drunk

You're Saying I Can Sell?
9/4/18
USA
Maybe it's possible to bring the godfathers of the Rep Sites to form a United Replica Coalition (URC)

DrJohnWatsonJr

Supporter-*NOOB FRIENDLY*
Supporter
27/12/16
He did mention to me once that his wife helps him post a sale occasionally (not sure if that's directly posting or just taking pictures/sales tags). They could always be in kahoots.

gigi77

I'm Pretty Popular
3/8/17
I wonder if he is reading this... since the shitshow with his workplace may hit him soon. I woul d not feel well...

christobear

22/10/15
He did mention to me once that his wife helps him post a sale occasionally (not sure if that's directly posting or just taking pictures/sales tags). They could always be in kahoots.

when did he mention that, and what was the context?

DrJohnWatsonJr

Supporter-*NOOB FRIENDLY*
Supporter
27/12/16
when did he mention that, and what was the context?

Was just a chit chat in the chatbox a while back. I mentioned how his pictures in his sales threads are consistently good and he remarked back about how his wife helps him with that.

Reactions: phdsjain

gbxx

I'm Pretty Popular
24/3/14
Maybe the wife is complicit in this. You'd hope someone with an graduate degree would have more brains than this obvious turd burglar.

Rx4Time

Supporter, Panerai lover
Supporter
Certified
31/3/16
CONUS
Prisons are full of otherwise intelligent people who thought they were smarter then everyone else. Just saying, a degree doesn't convey a sense of right and wrong, nor does it indicate any level of basic common sense.

gbxx

I'm Pretty Popular
24/3/14
Prisons are full of otherwise intelligent people who thought they were smarter then everyone else. Just saying, a degree doesn't convey a sense of right and wrong, nor does it indicate any level of basic common sense.

I won't disagree with you, that prisons are full of people who thought they were smarter than everyone else. But it's an interesting question. What is the percentage of convicted prisoners that have college degrees? This data is from 2002 - but at that time, the percentage of inmates who graduated from college was 2.2 percent.

christobear

22/10/15
Called USPS and verified the package weight was less than 2 ounces when he sent it.

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

Last edited:
Reactions: MLJS

Champsy

15/4/18
UK
Karma will get this fucker if one of you don’t!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kvmclp

13/10/15
I advise everyone to file a dispute with PayPal. If there are multiple claims with PayPal they will be more likely to reverse the transaction.

Quilshan

You're Saying I Can Sell?
21/5/18
so sorry to hear this happened.... Must say I do love how everyone has come together here and some great web stalking going on!!!! Hope his EMS job comes crashing down on him. Sure you already have, you cant see her friends, but if you click on the people who commented on her photos you can get the facebook of what looks like dad, mom, sister/cousin and a few other people. turn them all against him......